Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Oh god I am scared now what they are gonna show us anyway lets wait and watch I really want to see the promo.

Navz loved your analysis sweety hope they move in your way but don't know how they will move story now as everything is just vague and they are pro at throwing googlies. So I think the track will start in Jan but we will not know anything about MP till late as they will just show glimpse but not the complete picture.

Sweety Jan starts in a few days !! so we will get a dhamka on friday for sure !! we even might get a Maha episode !! But the thing is, the JB article said that this is a start of a friendship and then love, so whatever is gonna happen next will not have an impact on Nivi or NivRen relationship ! Plus Kinshuk said that he is the new hero of 2011, that means he can't be negative, so this promo and that rope depicts something is not actual !!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Sweety Jan starts in a few days !! so we will get a dhamka on friday for sure !! we even might get a Maha episode !! But the thing is, the JB article said that this is a start of a friendship and then love, so whatever is gonna happen next will not have an impact on Nivi or NivRen relationship ! Plus Kinshuk said that he is the new hero of 2011, that means he can't be negative, so this promo and that rope depicts something is not actual !!

Navz agree with you some dhamaka will definitely happen this friday or next monday but as Kinshuk said this track will provide intruging momemts of his disappearance, his past, kind of love etc so I think some parts will come out not the clear picture as if they show clearly then everyone will know he is MP and psychotic in the start itself than these questions will not come in minds na.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watever the Promo..it's jst a indication of storyline...i hope they giv us a lot of NivRen moments..til then....n som INTENSE ones 2
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Navz agree with you some dhamaka will definitely happen this friday or next monday but as Kinshuk said this track will provide intruging momemts of his disappearance, his past, kind of love etc so I think some parts will come out not the clear picture as if they show clearly then everyone will know he is MP and psychotic in the start itself than these questions will not come in minds na.

This was posted in other thread about the promo

in the promo nivi enters her room, she sees a fasi ka rope hanging from the roof, she climbs to untie it when viren suddenly comes and asks her yeh tum kya kar rahee hoon(as he thinks that she is trying to hang herself) the whole family is standing behind, shocked, nivi says that no she was not  doing anything, but it seems no one is believing her...then she is saying yeh sab kyun ho raha hai mere saath!!  I really dont know what are trying to show, is nivi mad or what...hey they gonna kill us with these twists and mysteries....kahin aisa toh nahin ki nivi hi psycho ho..or she has split personality...really...what is cooking up now...i really wonder!!

Looks like someone is busy trying to prove Nivi mad. And we know from previous MP incidents that this has been the main MP goal.
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Somebody really want Nivi to lose her sanity, Now I don't think anyone else than YD or CC wants this to happen. 

I'm waiting for the day CC gz paagal 😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Watever the Promo..it's jst a indication of storyline...i hope they giv us a lot of NivRen moments..til then....n som INTENSE ones 2

Vandipati posted the complete promo it seems whole family is there they will think Nivi is trying to commit suicide and this means If Viren is psychotics what he wants to prove by this Nivi is mad so that no one come near her. I am not getting what will be his purpose for this.
xaviara thumbnail

ofcourse, this is a huge track and they will show everything gradually, with mystery elements intact, I just hope they don't mess up either Nivi's or Viren's character !!
xaviara thumbnail
Driving someone to commit suicide is YD's thing totally !! Also how would proving her insane be beneficial to Viren ? That she totally becomes dependent on him ?  I wish they would reveal who this stalker is ? I'm going crazy thinking about it !! But looks like we have a long wait to know who it is !!
Sofna thumbnail

Vandipati posted the complete promo it seems whole family is there they will think Nivi is trying to commit suicide and this means If Viren is psychotics what he wants to prove by this Nivi is mad so that no one come near her. I am not getting what will be his purpose for this.

Promo is always diff to wat is actually shown in the story....wil jst hav to wait n see hw the creatives r playing with their creativity....😊.

n like Navs said..Most imp is NOt to mess with the NivRen characters esp Viren...
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
one thread over and new one already on 65 page, slow down girls!

I couldn't join because of busy holidays, hope to join u all tomorrow.

about the promo, It's all MP doing , and don't have the slightest idea who it could be  except DD. I had always doubted DD to be MP. I am going to believe in Viren that he is not MP untill shown otherwise.