Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

ya i can make animated siggies =D

plzzzzzzz can i put in a req 4 a animated siggy with nivren pond scene in KC๐Ÿ˜ณ..I'd love to hav in siggu bkgrnd wer they break each other fasts๐Ÿ˜Š
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sofna

i soooo want  to see that song picturised on Nivren nw in the serial..n sanju shud direct, or edit.....๐Ÿ˜†

no way! please..this is for KinSanj๐Ÿ˜ณ
xaviara thumbnail

First of all thnk u 4 uploading th scenes..they r fantastic quality......i believe i hav been goin thru them about 100x EVERYDAY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...n i'm susbscribed to u 2๐Ÿ˜ณ

But knwing about him dznt mean jst knwin about his dark side......n he doz talk about himslf here n there..he leaves a lot of clues....on top of that his family behaviour towards him gives  away som aspects of his chAracter too.....Nivi won't fall for him because he hAs done so much for her,,,if that was case y did she bak out of th wedding...n Viren had to mke her nderstnd Sid wud leave DIVYA.....to ke her go ahead......

No matter hw diff a side u hav in everyday communication n living with someone there is only so much u can hide of yrself....n his past will slowly strt to come out.....by then she will ahv enuff faith in him to be his support rather than ne wary of him......

no idea if that mde sense๐Ÿ˜†

You are welcome sweetie !! *hugs?*

See the thing is, Nivi already cares about him and have feelings for him, she just doesn't realize it yet, so basically what is left is her realization !! So the question is when she should she realize ? before his personality is revealed to her or after ? Now we can have two case scenarios, one is that Viren has a split personality and doesn't realize that he has been scaring and hurting Nivi, so in that case I would want her to realize before, because her love will be his cure !! But if he is just a extreme passionate lover, and does all acts because of his extreme love for Nivi, because of his fears, insecurities and the thought of loosing Nivi, then I would want her to realize her love after she gets to know about his personality, because the thought that she is not scared of him, will make her realize how much she loves him, despite everything and she will want to know the cause of his behavior and it will be a huge medicine for Viren too, because just the thought that she understands him and his behavior will have a huge impact on him  !!

KinSanj thumbnail

plzzzzzzz can i put in a req 4 a animated siggy with nivren pond scene in KC๐Ÿ˜ณ..I'd love to hav in siggu bkgrnd wer they break each other fasts๐Ÿ˜Š

sure =D
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran728

Hi everyone how are you'll doing?? yesterday had a Christmas party and so was out most of the day. Now I am back on the forum till 31st ..YAY.

welcome to all new members ..I really like asya post about all of us coming together for Nivren..

Navz how are you feeling? I still have to read many many pages but I see you are feeling better but still in bed ๐Ÿ˜ญ?? dear take care.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

how is zarmeen, rach, shova ..infact all of you?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

any new links or articles guys?? What are we discussing today?? 

ok we can discuss if DD will take the pendant or not from Nivi?? and she will how will S react?? any ideas? ๐Ÿ˜•

love, Simran.

Hello simran...I'm Sofna....๐Ÿ˜Š. 2days old new to this forum๐Ÿ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
okay guys these r the llines i chose fromt he song =))
dnt laugh

Tainu Tv Per Wekhya
Hai Main Tujpe Marr JawaMujhse Shaadi Karle Aa
Chad De Laaj Sharam Parda
Tainu Tv, Tainu TV
Maine Murder Hai Kiye
Channel Pe Tere Liye
Daali Aag Mein Thodi Ghee
Ban Ja Ae Controversy
Tainu Tv, Tainu Tv
Phir Hum Maal Kamayenge
Ik Bangla Banwayenge
Usme Chabis Sau Tv Banaye Show Realty
Tainu Tv, Tainu Tv
Phir Tu Star Main Bhi Star
Loki Vekhan Baram Baar
Saare Desh Badal Ke Vesh
Khatri Remote Paunda Bhangra

๐Ÿคฃ
ignore my hyperness...I doubt m gnna use it, coz kinny is gnna laugh at it for sure =))
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

i need a range of songs na drling..gotta make him look HOT, shweet, naughty, and yeah! ;-)

Okay, there here is my list of song suggestions which will Suit Kinny a lot !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Deewana Hai Dekho (From K3G)

2. Dus Bahaney ( From Dus)

3. Yeh Ladka Hai Allah Kaisa Deewana (Don't know the name of the movie )

4. Bairi Piya (Devdas - Perfect Song from You to Him ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I'll let you know if I come up with more songs !! These are all I could think off !!

KinSanj thumbnail
ya will wait for mroe sngs..need it by 31st =D
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: prajee

@Navz... good to hear that u r getting better...
take care... ๐Ÿ˜Š missed u a lot...

hey prajee , how are u doing sweetie ! have missed you all loads too how did ur weekend and holidays go ? *hugs*
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice VM Sanju .... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Between, has any one seen the new promo?