NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
okays guys how was the weekend treat from my side? ๐Ÿ˜†

now i want u guys to help me out..
suggest me some songs,  i need to mk a vm on Viren, gonna gift it to kinny for new yrs =D
rachu, others think that it might go that way too ? arey yaar , don't give CT's these sorta ideas !! even under split personality it would be difficult to watch Viren hurt Nivi !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

suggest me some songs,  i need to mk a vm on Viren, gonna gift it to kinny for new yrs =D

awwww sanju loved the VM, will comment on it in a bit !!

as for song suggestion 'yeh ladka hai all kaisa hai deewana' suits Kinny a lot !! Its an old song but one of my favorites !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by xaviara

But sofna accept for his jolly and helping nature, she doesnt know anything about him, because he never talks about himself ! they always talk about her !! and you really can't love someone just because they have done so much for you, because that is not love, that is sympathy or even favor !! I want her to love him despite everything !! despite his insecurities, fears, inferiority complex and his darker side !!
First of all thnk u 4 uploading th scenes..they r fantastic quality......i believe i hav been goin thru them about 100x EVERYDAY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...n i'm susbscribed to u 2๐Ÿ˜ณ

But knwing about him dznt mean jst knwin about his dark side......n he doz talk about himslf here n there..he leaves a lot of clues....on top of that his family behaviour towards him gives  away som aspects of his chAracter too.....Nivi won't fall for him because he hAs done so much for her,,,if that was case y did she bak out of th wedding...n Viren had to mke her nderstnd Sid wud leave DIVYA.....to ke her go ahead......

No matter hw diff a side u hav in everyday communication n living with someone there is only so much u can hide of yrself....n his past will slowly strt to come out.....by then she will ahv enuff faith in him to be his support rather than ne wary of him......

no idea if that mde sense๐Ÿ˜†
RACHU! I aint leaving kinny for nobody! he is mine all the way! looks like m gnna hv to stop mking NivRen vms...dil bohut jalta hai mera..i can imagine myself inthe place of nivi, but can't imagine me as someone else in kinny's life! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”

rachu, others think that it might go that way too ? arey yaar , don't give CT's these sorta ideas !! even under split personality it would be difficult to watch Viren hurt Nivi !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Navz I am not giving any idea sweety I don't want him to turn negative or psychotic. I don't want him stalk Nivi. I was to see aggressiveness but in good sense not in harmful sense to anyone. I want to see him as fighter not at as weakling who can commit suicide when things go out of control. He did managed everything beautifully till wedding and even after wedding at 2-3 spots he managed the things like he should manage but I don't know how RS is going to show him.

awwww sanju loved the VM, will comment on it in a bit !!

as for song suggestion 'yeh ladka hai all kaisa hai deewana' suits Kinny a lot !! Its an old song but one of my favorites !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i need a range of songs na drling..gotta make him look HOT, shweet, naughty, and yeah! ;-)
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Tere liye............thats always my 1st suggestion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
t
Originally posted by Sofna

Tere liye............thats always my 1st suggestion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
okie let me be clear..
a song that i can dedicate to him..a song u;d sing to viren...not from his pov! nvii nhi hogi usmein..it'll be viren and only viren and i may just add kinshuk/ranvir/dev in it ;-)
u never know!๐Ÿ˜‰
@Navz... good to hear that u r getting better...
take care... ๐Ÿ˜Š missed u a lot...