Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 39

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

@ rach : its okay hun, am better and i will do it slowly without exerting myself, so will post them by tomorrow okay ?

@ sanju : you know I really wish they would reveal who the stalker is, because they are dragging it too much, it is just becoming very irritating now ! Plus Nivi won't fall in love with Viren, till she knows and understands him 100% and that is not possible without her knowing about the darker side of his personality, so i wish they show him as a obsessive lover already !! I want the story to move forward !! πŸ˜†

@ sofna : am much better hun, not feeling weak anymore and no more fever, just cough !!

true dat it won't be that possible but as u say no problem in dreaming na ;-)
hehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ rach : its okay hun, am better and i will do it slowly without exerting myself, so will post them by tomorrow okay ?

@ sanju : you know I really wish they would reveal who the stalker is, because they are dragging it too much, it is just becoming very irritating now ! Plus Nivi won't fall in love with Viren, till she knows and understands him 100% and that is not possible without her knowing about the darker side of his personality, so i wish they show him as a obsessive lover already !! I want the story to move forward !! πŸ˜†

@ sofna : am much better hun, not feeling weak anymore and no more fever, just cough !!

Navz I doubt they will show it so soon. They will reveal in bits and pieces not completely and we will keep waiting for their googly after googly. They are not going to end it soon. You have to wait for sometime as he only said his activities will make viewers question what kind of love he has is it passionate or obsessive and if they show it completely then no one is going to question na they will know ya he is psychotic but so they will raise doubt whether he is passionate or psychotic for long time as till now no such scenes have been shown
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

guys it also depends how she said yeh mere saath kya ho raha hai..

it could be in a romantic way na 😳
veven though i doubt it!

I thought about it actually sanju, but it is too soon ! and i would rather have his personality been known to Nivi before she falls for him, because i want her to love him for who he is in real !!!

But one thing is confusing me that jugal bandi article said that this is a starting of their friendship whcih will turn into love in the future, so will they show Viren's personality to viewers only and not to Nivi ?? I don't fall her to fall for Viren before she finds out !! I want her to love him despite his personality πŸ˜ƒ

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Navz I doubt they will show it so soon. They will reveal in bits and pieces not completely and we will keep waiting for their googly after googly. They are not going to end it soon. You have to wait for sometime as he only said his activities will make viewers question what kind of love he has is it passionate or obsessive and if they show it completely then no one is going to question na they will know ya he is psychotic but so they will raise doubt whether he is passionate or psychotic for long time as till now no such scenes have been shown

Kinshuk dz clarify in th article he is goin to portray a PASSIONATE lover...which to others may com across as Psychotic....i fail to see the connectionπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

So you too confused I thought you will recognize very soon but it started by Suchi she changed her id first and when I changed I never thought no one will recognise me but then when Sofna, Poonam and Ayesha didn't recognised me I was like ok it actually makes difference. Sometime even I forget that I change my id while pressing like I press it 2 times as I don't find my id coming then realise ok I have changed my ID

Actually i recognized only you and suchi ! Suchi because of her weekend retreat and you because of your font !! you and i use the same font, so i kne wit was you from your post !! πŸ˜†
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Navz my Christmas weekend was kind of boring, but kept watching NirRen scenes you uploaded. Those are life save whenever I feel bored or down. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks sweetie for doing that for us. πŸ€—

@Sofna I don't want Viren to be stalker either, and if they decides to show him as stalker with intension of hurting Nivi in anyway, it's good bye to CCBM from me too. But from whatever we have seen from Viren's character so far, I don't have doubt that he ever will hurt Nivi. But we have to wait and watch. I am just sick of this MP track. It's giving me headache just thinking about it. πŸ˜‘
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok Navz at your special request I know how much you appreciete my talentπŸ˜‰ I am showing you my other story

Ok My sweetypies my new theory: I read somewhere Viren's psychosis can be like Vidya Balan of Bhoolbhuliya So here is new story came up in my mind:

When Viren was 5 yr old he use to spend most of his time with his dadaji who use to recite the stories about brave warrior pritviraj chauhan who destroyed evil. Now his parents separate him to his dadaji which was a set back on the little child's mind. His subconcious mind always believed the stories to be true. NowViren is grown up he came home after so many years. After returning he saw his dadaji in critical condition and couldn't control his anger. He promised his dadaji he will destroy the girl because of whom his dadaji in this condition. But on the other side he met a girl towards whom he got attracted. After he comes to know the truth of the girl he believed she can't do this and he fell in love with her. He did everything in his power to get that girl in his life who has become his wife Nivedita. He promised her that he will give her all the happiness in the life. But behind this sane mind there is a insane mind who still has the delusion that this is the girl who has hurt his dada sahib and is responsible for his condition and he want to punish that girl. So when this insane mind triggers then obsessed pota wake up and try to harm the dushman ki beti to take his revenge by stalking her, scaring her and when the sane mind triggers then Obsessed husband comes out who romance with her, flirt with her, love her.

So how is my theory Jaan just came to my mind so couldn't resist posting it though I know many will want to kill me why in such a romantic mausam I have to write this story but I was tempted to write it.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I thought about it actually sanju, but it is too soon ! and i would rather have his personality been known to Nivi before she falls for him, because i want her to love him for who he is in real !!!

But one thing is confusing me that jugal bandi article said that this is a starting of their friendship whcih will turn into love in the future, so will they show Viren's personality to viewers only and not to Nivi ?? I don't fall her to fall for Viren before she finds out !! I want her to love him despite his personality πŸ˜ƒ

But watever she is falling for him now too is part of his personality.....n everyone somwer has a dark side...which is not open to all...it depends on the situation to sh that aspect of ones character...If she falls for him now seeing his goodness,,,,she will be able to help him heal w/out doubt or suspicion
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

If CT want to make Viren stalker they will. But I don't think he is a stalker. I can't come up with a logical explanation of Viren being stalker for fire incident, kurta incident, and pipe cutting incident. But I am keeping my mind open, don't want to get hurt when CT suddenly decides to make him stalker even with lots of blooper. πŸ˜†

That's just it Ketty, I can't understand the reason for him being the stalker either !! If he did it to get close to Nivi, then he has failed miserably, because even though she asked him about those incidents, she has managed to handle every crises and incident on her own and became stronger with each incident !! So it didn't help him in bringing her close to him, so why continue with it ?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okie my new vm is up

now gnna reply to u pplz =D