NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey SuchiπŸ€—Glad ur online. wow u did scene 6 allready ok i will run to read it now. Thanks darling love reading them

Hey Shova and Suchi how r u guys? How was ur Christmas?
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

WelcomeπŸ€— to our little Nivren thread darling. I am shova and what shall i call you??

I read your idea, its interesting and i agree with the HL helping Divya out whch will only create problem.
But i think the current tracks need to be solved for ur idea to happen. We still have sister rift track to get solved and then viren obsession thing to get revealed and also there is still the MP so i think first all that need to be revealed and solved and then only then they will show little connection between Nivren  / saving nivi etc..But i like ur saving Nivi idea welldone. Hope to discuss with u more.πŸ˜ƒ

u can cll me usha

Originally posted by Goush

u can cll me usha

Hi Usha. Welcome to NivRen mania. πŸ˜† I am Ketty. I like your POV, but as Shova mentioned first they have to clear all the existing mess to move things forward. But I really like Nivi to talk care of Viren's likes and dislikes and prepare breakfast according to his likes. πŸ˜‰
Hello Girls. Oh was missing u guys so much. Welocme Usha to the Fatsay world of Nivren and I hope u enjoy here.

So girls what r we discussing?
I did not check the forum during our weekend in Kuwait, and the old thread was full?  Arent we fast or what!! We really deserve a pat on our backs coz I dont think there is any other forum that completes thread after thread in record time.  We really do go crazy over our jodi, dont we?

Anyway, thanks Milee for the new thread and that too with such cute Nivren scenes.  What a weekend treat we got. 
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls. Oh was missing u guys so much. Welocme Usha to the Fatsay world of Nivren and I hope u enjoy here.

So girls what r we discussing?

Hey Zarmeen welcome back dear. We missed you too. πŸ€—

We were just discussing what Viren will do now? Will he be able to concentrate on work or still be around his wife? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Zarmeen welcome back dear. We missed you too. πŸ€—

We were just discussing what Viren will do now? Will he be able to concentrate on work or still be around his wife? πŸ˜‰

Hey Ketty, he is fully capable of doing both the stuff together. He can work on the project and flirt with his wife at the same time
wow what a nice way to discuss the niviren friendship
girls , hi from calcutta ...OMG I just finished watching all the episodes of last week .. !!! Can you all be;ieve that I wasnt watching CCBM whole of last week !!! and what amazing episodes . the one week I am not there and Nivren scenes are amazing and smashing ... DId anyone miss me !!!!

I also met Madhuri Dixit in bombay and went to see the shooting of Comedy Circus but alas my source did not know KM 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by lams

girls , hi from calcutta ...OMG I just finished watching all the episodes of last week .. !!! Can you all be;ieve that I wasnt watching CCBM whole of last week !!! and what amazing episodes . the one week I am not there and Nivren scenes are amazing and smashing ... DId anyone miss me !!!!

I also met Madhuri Dixit in bombay and went to see the shooting of Comedy Circus but alas my source did not know KM 😭😭😭😭
Hey Lamaya of course we r missing ua nd eagerly waiting for u to come back.

Wow yaar Maduri Dixit yaar for KM u should have contacted him urself but that's ok there is always next time. So how is ur trip going and u r absolutely rite abt Nivren scenes. Not lot of people r online cz I guess they r spending their time watching the scenes again and again,