Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

True something was there and anyways now I should sleep now its really late I will chat tomorrow.

bye , take care yaar 
  u are really sweet , talk to u tomorrow yaar
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ketty i hav 7mins to 5am😲..i too will say Gmornin😆.tc...lved meeting n chatting to u all......🤗

Good morning. 😆 I was nice chatting with you.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gmann2010

]
That's true, either he is around all the time or he disappears. But disappearance only happened once right after marriage. But thing is that poor guy thinks if he leaves her alone she will forget totally who she is. 😆 That's reason in every sentence he tells her that he is her pati or she is his patni. And have seen, he never misses a chance to hold her hand. 😆

she dz dznt she..😆..som 1 shud move that bench he sleeps on outta their room.😡.so they hav no option but to share😳😳
Everytime he touches her😳
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi all i am also a fan of nivren and silent reader of this forum. The current track of friendship between nivren is good. I think from now on nivi try to prepare breakfast which viren likes and not make aloo parathas for sid. while divya comes and ask for sid breakfast nivi can tell her u have to take care of ur husband breakfast why should I.

Its been a long time we saw viren in action so why not we have a track where some people misbehaving with nivi when she is waiting for viren and asusual viren comes and saves nivi.  While fighting one chakku man try to hit viren and nivi saves him by holding the sharp edge of the knife and got injured her hand and viren also got slight injuries. asusual CC and YD will shout at her by saying Manhooz viren stand up for nivi saying she saved my life etc. In that case viren will help her do all work and take very much care of her not wanting anyone help her than him.  This bring closeness between them.

Also for Divya she has to do all the kitchen work and she get food from HL and this will create problem between VD, Sid and Divya and sood family members will be unhappy as she don't make/help to cook.

If this track happens we can see the relationship between nivi and viren getting stronger and the relationship between sid and divya will get weak and they will have the separate sleeping arrangement.

What u guys says if thishappens. Please do press like btton if u like this track. This is my POV.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my i am soo late today.😔. Any one online still??? U guyz have discussed alot after i left, i will go and read them, and hopefully after i come back some one is online to chat with me.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am still online i want to finish up some part of the writing today  : )
just updated scene 6 and now writing scene 7

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goush

Hi all i am also a fan of nivren and silent reader of this forum. The current track of friendship between nivren is good. I think from now on nivi try to prepare breakfast which viren likes and not make aloo parathas for sid. while divya comes and ask for sid breakfast nivi can tell her u have to take care of ur husband breakfast why should I.

Its been a long time we saw viren in action so why not we have a track where some people misbehaving with nivi when she is waiting for viren and asusual viren comes and saves nivi.  While fighting one chakku man try to hit viren and nivi saves him by holding the sharp edge of the knife and got injured her hand and viren also got slight injuries. asusual CC and YD will shout at her by saying Manhooz viren stand up for nivi saying she saved my life etc. In that case viren will help her do all work and take very much care of her not wanting anyone help her than him.  This bring closeness between them.

Also for Divya she has to do all the kitchen work and she get food from HL and this will create problem between VD, Sid and Divya and sood family members will be unhappy as she don't make/help to cook.

If this track happens we can see the relationship between nivi and viren getting stronger and the relationship between sid and divya will get weak and they will have the separate sleeping arrangement.

What u guys says if thishappens. Please do press like btton if u like this track. This is my POV.

Welcome🤗 to our little Nivren thread darling. I am shova and what shall i call you??

I read your idea, its interesting and i agree with the HL helping Divya out whch will only create problem.
But i think the current tracks need to be solved for ur idea to happen. We still have sister rift track to get solved and then viren obsession thing to get revealed and also there is still the MP so i think first all that need to be revealed and solved and then only then they will show little connection between Nivren  / saving nivi etc..But i like ur saving Nivi idea welldone. Hope to discuss with u more.😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Hey Suchi🤗Glad ur online. wow u did scene 6 allready ok i will run to read it now. Thanks darling love reading them
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Oh my i am soo late today.😔. Any one online still??? U guyz have discussed alot after i left, i will go and read them, and hopefully after i come back some one is online to chat with me.

Hey Shova, I just came online too. Though missed you the whole day today. Did you have a good Christmas?? Were you busy because of that?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Hey Suchi, Yipeee you updated scene 6 already! Great, I will go read it. Thanks dear, as usual loving your weekend retreat..