Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 20

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yep payal you are right she was saying I got a childish husband but she was not angry or hurt but happy on Viren's childishness and I felt the same she was thinking how long can I avoid his love😆

Ya I thought that too. She is started to like his pagalpan. That look was like he is never going to change. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oh Moni you are counting? i have really lost count... My laptop may break down any moment 😃

HEyy Jaan hu r u ? 🤗🤗.I know me2 is asking silly ques 😆 .

Dear read it corectly i hav written almost 150 times ,heheee tht means upto 150 times i hav counted whch were over yest only 😆 n now 2dy i don't know hu many times i hav seen it ,me 2 forgot counting n so i hav written almost 150 😆😉
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

In Friday's episode, how would you interpret Nivi's reaction when she stays back and overhears Viren talking to himself that after 20 counts, Nivi will be all mine? I know, she had this "Viren you are silly" kind of a look on her face but I think (or at least my excessively over-active imagination) that her facial expression did in a very subtle way convey her thought that maybe he is will get his wish granted. 😉 Wow, you know what means, guys?? 😍 Did anyone feel that? At all? If no one did, then I am seriously concerned for myself..

u no i believ it will take Nivi a loong time to acknowledg or even understnd her love for Viren to giv in....Somwer along the line she is attracted to him...but she brushes it off....as from the moment she has met him he has always com across easy going, carefree n open with his emotions towards her,.....i was thnkng bak to the scenes wer he tells her........'Waqt lene ki chakkar mein Waqt guzaar na jaaye'.....something dramatic n big has to tke place to giv  Nivi a shove...!!

N e way i shudnt b here.😛.it's past 8pm n i havent made dinner..........Bye 4 nw 😊.
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Monica, how r u sweetie? 🤗 I am eagerly waiting to when he proves himself. But you from my point of view he has proved himself many times but in that hell house nobody is trying to understand him some because of their hatred and others because of their prejudice. 

I just hope that he doesn't encounter someone sabotaging his project to make him look bad.

Yupp dear even i m watngg for tht day when Viren will prove himself .n u know d person whose reaction i hav 2 see 1st is of Viren's dadi (YSD) becoz She considers Viren as step n treats him like a untouchable person  trust toh is 2 far away Cry 😡, n So i want tht Viren should prove himslf for givng ans 2 dadi n for winning his dadasaheb's truust 😃 

But like u i 2 don;'t want any hindernace in tht Cry n i realy don't want tht my swetiee should get trapped 2 some saazish n all  
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

HEyy Jaan hu r u ? 🤗🤗.I know me2 is asking silly ques 😆 .

Dear read it corectly i hav written almost 150 times ,heheee tht means upto 150 times i hav counted whch were over yest only 😆 n now 2dy i don't know hu many times i hav seen it ,me 2 forgot counting n so i hav written almost 150 😆😉

Yesterday after watching the scenes i did not get back to the forum too or was hardly there coz i kept watching the scenes non-stop and am sure same goes for every1 and today with 2-3 VM's on the date scene been uploaded and Navz scene too on YT, continued the craziness ans not sure when am i going to stop 😆
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

1st of all Payal .i m monica u cn call me moni as my all frends call me frm dis name 😊 .

n jaan i m nt d 3rd person joining u .Actually i m d 1st one who brought dis thng 😆 😉  n then shova , sneha , keetty , rach n rest of all gave their views in it n aomng all only shova n sneha were d one who felt ki yes Viren was abt 2 kiss nivi 😳 but She hits on his nose n runs frm there 😭 .

ut now after seeng d video more then 150 times , i m damnn sure damnn damnn sure ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .😉

Sorry, Moni clearly I had not read all the posts in the thread and just continued discussing with Shova only, who was the only one online then. Sorry, 😳 apparently I am making a lot of mistakes today, clearly my mind is not functioning. NivRen, I tell you have created quiet a havoc in my life..
[/QUOTE] 

No need 2 say sorry dear 🤗🤗. .

😆😆 i know n i cn very wel understand tht ur mind is nt focussing becoz i m also in same cond 😆😉
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Yesterday after watching the scenes i did not get back to the forum too or was hardly there coz i kept watching the scenes non-stop and am sure same goes for every1 and today with 2-3 VM's on the date scene been uploaded and Navz scene too on YT, continued the craziness ans not sure when am i going to stop 😆

Yaaaa Sneha .same happeneed wid me2 n still happenning 😆 .n me 2 don't know when i gonna stop ?😆

Dear did u see Sanju's vm on jage jage se .It was mindblowing yaar .😉
OKK guyzz now time 2 say gd bye as it is 2 late here almost 2am (IST).So guyzz will meet u tomm .gN n SD guyzzz .lovv u all 🤗🤗
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i saw the VM hun and loved it too . The sequences and song parts were beautifully co ordinated. Goodnight hun
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know even I don't want any obstactle but I think he will have to go through many obstacles as he can't get away anything so eaisly as it was shown earlier that NivRen will have to face many problems and I think he will also have to deal with his own kind of problems before he can really win anyone's heart.