Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Right Payal he needs to comcentrate on his project so that he can get recognition in the family and everyone should start taking him seriously as right now no one thinks twice before hurting him specially YD and Chanchal.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I am so happy Viren is like this if he was like Sid a silent lover then it would have taken ages for Nivi to understand his love. Because he never left a single moment to express his love either through words, gifts, fast and helping and standing by her side when she needed him, making her smile made Nivi so comfortable with him that she forgot pain in his company and giving him more importance now. Slowly she will start understand him too.

One question he is going to handle a project solely so what do you think will he be able to concentrate on the projectπŸ˜‰ or he will be after Nivi only

You are right if Viren wouldn't have been so forth coming about his feelings, it would have taken ages for Nivi to start falling for him. But one thing I always notice that Nivi was never shy around him from the beginning. She had some kind of comfort level whenever she was talking to him even after finding out that he was JW's son. With Sid she took days to come forward. 

About your question, I think he is capable of handling both work and his wife. Once Nivi knows that he is responsible for that project she won't leave any stone unturned to make sure that he succeeds. πŸ˜ƒ

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Excruciating

You know, I really hope that he is able to concentrate on the project because I really want him to prove himself and have everyone start taking him seriously in the family...

Yaa Payal even i want tht He should cincentrate on his new project as no1 trusts him except Nivi-sid. So I want tht he should prove it 2 his dadaji tht he is capable of dong anythng . n i m sure he will πŸ˜ƒ .Although it will b difficult for him 2 do becoz of NiVi ,see naa He went 2 office just for 1 day n after coming frm office since he was nt able 2 see Nivi for whole day he brought for her flowers n did romance wid her on terrace n wht nt ?πŸ˜‰ .So I hope He concentrates on his project
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow sneha wonderful everyone is becoming official NivRenfan though you were earlier too but now you put your name before the fan to make it clear yes Sneha is NivRen fan

Yes Rachu i had declared it earlier too that i am a Nivrenfan by using that as my username. infact now we all are maniacs so using the word "FAN" is like putting it very mildly πŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually a quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! πŸ˜‰ Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here.

Hey Payal πŸ€—..Nice to meet u.....I'm new to this forum n here..😊.....Sry to say i'm not the same member who writes the FF......That is..... S o f I n a 123............n I'm Sofna.
TC....
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

heyyy Jaann " hugss" thanxx jaan .But don't u thnk dis is silly ques whch u r asking I mean hu cn i b after seeing yesterday dhasu n so romantic episode .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .U know jaan i hav dowwnloaded d video of yest epi n watched it almost 150 times n still counting πŸ˜† .I mean i reallyy still in NivRen's dreamland .Is it just me who is there or all of u r there 2 company me πŸ˜†

Oh Moni you are counting? i have really lost count... My laptop may break down any moment πŸ˜ƒ
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sofna

Hey Payal πŸ€—..Nice to meet u.....I'm new to this forum n here..😊.....Sry to say i'm not the same member who writes the FF......That is..... S o f I n a 123............n I'm Sofna.
TC....

Oops. My bad!! Sorry!! 😳
Shayafan thumbnail

Right Payal he needs to comcentrate on his project so that he can get recognition in the family and everyone should start taking him seriously as right now no one thinks twice before hurting him specially YD and Chanchal.

Yes and i think he will indeed concentrate coz its Nivi's wish and her wish is his command πŸ˜³
Sofna thumbnail
One of my Fav scenes....More than the confession....Loved reading Viren expression changes watchin Nivi becomin frantic with worry for him...😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlORfOni6c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Sofna thumbnail

Oops. My bad!! Sorry!! 😳

No it's OK...I've seen other members in forum do same......mistakin me for Sofina.....sry to b bearer of bad newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†