Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

I agree Rach. Even I cannot predict exactly how pea brain is going to react. The only positive thing here is NivRen's growing closeness as a result of this sister's rift, which we first handed saw in Friday's episode, that yes, Nivi is hurt by pea brain's attitude but is still able to forget it and concentrate on what is the most important thing in her life, her hubby.

Yupp yupp Agrred wid u payal . dis sisters Rift track came as a disgiuse for Nivren ki now Nivi will b free frm her work of spoonfeding dumb Divya 😑 .n will b able 2 concentrate on her love her hubbyy her jaanupiee Viren who dserves her love d most πŸ˜ƒ .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I agree Rach. Even I cannot predict exactly how pea brain is going to react. The only positive thing here is NivRen's growing closeness as a result of this sister's rift, which we first handed saw in Friday's episode, that yes, Nivi is hurt by pea brain's attitude but is still able to forget it and concentrate on what is the most important thing in her life, her hubby.

I am so happy Viren is like this if he was like Sid a silent lover then it would have taken ages for Nivi to understand his love. Because he never left a single moment to express his love either through words, gifts, fast and helping and standing by her side when she needed him, making her smile made Nivi so comfortable with him that she forgot pain in his company and giving him more importance now. Slowly she will start understand him too.

One question he is going to handle a project solely so what do you think will he be able to concentrate on the projectπŸ˜‰ or he will be after Nivi only
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do agree Rach.. i don think they ll end the MP track soon... it will not only bring NIvRen closer but also will distance Sid from DD.. coz S had already seen her behavior at BT.. and if this continues then we may see a rift between SidYa too....

one thing i noticed in yesterday's epi, in the last part when DD comes to Nivi's room and asks for a favor nivi didnt respond immediately which she used to do earlier... she had thought for a while as what she may ask now.. may be i am wrong.. i really wanted Nivi to understand the true color of DD.. though she hurt it will make her get more closer to Viren.. 😊
Edited by prajee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yupp yupp Agrred wid u payal . dis sisters Rift track came as a disgiuse for Nivren ki now Nivi will b free frm her work of spoonfeding dumb Divya 😑 .n will b able 2 concentrate on her love her hubbyy her jaanupiee Viren who dserves her love d most πŸ˜ƒ .

Monika I need not to tell you how much I am in dreamland of NivRen that I made it official now.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, I really hope that he is able to concentrate on the project because I really want him to prove himself and have everyone start taking him seriously in the family...
πŸ˜†ketty u dunno what i read in his eyes man, his eyes are soo deep. lolz i have completly lost it today, i am seeing soo many things in his eyes. πŸ˜ƒ
if i read them aloud i will be sent somewhere other then my house so dont wanna take the risk.

yep i am totally hyped, first i felt viren was about to kiss nivi, next i saw love in nivi's eyes and now i am seeing a million stories in viren's eyesπŸ˜ƒ.

Oh man, Shova, I tell you. I still cannot buy the fact that Viren wasn't thinking about the kiss. Of course, I think considering my general state of mind whenever NivRen are concerned, I definitely trust Ketty & Rach's judgement over mine, but every time I see that scene again, I still cannot help feeling what I first thought. Seriously, do you still feel the same or is it only me who has totally lost it..
My payal jaan i dunno what i will do with out u man. yep i still feel the same, no wonder i am also reading stories in viren's eyes😳

but yep i trust ketty and rachu more then our minds

Hey shova n Payal .Dear me 2 still feels d same ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .I m still adamant on my decision πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I hav watched d Video more then 150 times 😳 n i still felt everytime ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .
Originally posted by: prajee

I do agree Rach.. i don think they ll end the MP track soon... it will not only bring NIvRen closer but also will distance Sid from DD.. coz S had already seen her behavior at BT.. and if this continues then we may see a rift between SidYa too....

one thing i noticed in yesterday's epi, in the last part when DD comes to Nivi's room and asks for a favor nivi didnt respond immediately which she used to do earlier... she had thought for a while as what she may ask now.. may be i am wrong.. i really wanted Nivi to understand the true color of DD.. though she hurt it will make her get more closer to Viren.. 😊

I skipped that part so doesn't know what happened at that time and even not wishing to see that part but I am happy now she is getting closer to Viren Yesterday accepted his friendship wholeheartedely soon will accept his love wholeheartedely
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Monika I need not to tell you how much I am in dreamland of NivRen that I made it official now.

Yes jaan i know it n so i m nt asking it 2 u becoz u already made it officialπŸ˜‰
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Oh man, Shova, I tell you. I still cannot buy the fact that Viren wasn't thinking about the kiss. Of course, I think considering my general state of mind whenever NivRen are concerned, I definitely trust Ketty & Rach's judgement over mine, but every time I see that scene again, I still cannot help feeling what I first thought. Seriously, do you still feel the same or is it only me who has totally lost it..

My payal jaan i dunno what i will do with out u man. yep i still feel the same, no wonder i am also reading stories in viren's eyes😳

but yep i trust ketty and rachu more then our minds

Hey shova n Payal .Dear me 2 still feels d same ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .I m still adamant on my decision πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I hav watched d Video more then 150 times 😳 n i still felt everytime ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .
Hey, this is awesome. Shova, a third person joined us as well. I know, right!! He was so thinking it!! On the verge of it!! Hehe...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Sneha, you guessed it right. Suchi also changed her name. In fact, she is the one who started it in the first place. πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah infact saw her name change first but it was easy to guess her coz she used her name in it unlike Rachu and Shova πŸ˜ƒ