Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I am going to share a my horrible experience today morning.

I called my aunt (masi) she is always on my back to get married. And today she started subhah, subhah, I wasn't in mood of talking so i told her that until u find someone like Viren in CCBM, don't talk to me about marriage and my aunt was like the day you become like Nivi, I will find you Viren. πŸ˜†
Argh....... she knows me very well that I can never be like that except the shy part. πŸ˜†

Haha nehle pe dehla omg so your aunty also know NivRen and your maddness about the 2 tum to gayi kaam seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

the moment where viren is speaking to himself and nivi overhears him 😳
i found it simply tooooooooooo adorable

Moment where Nivi told him she was worried for him. I wanted that to happen from long time. πŸ˜³

gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha nehle pe dehla omg so your aunty also know NivRen and your maddness about the 2 tum to gayi kaam seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If she finds out that I am spending most of my free time on this forum, I will be dead. Her dulha hunting will be on double speed. πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If she finds out that I am spending most of my free time on this forum, I will be dead. Her dulha hunting will be on double speed. πŸ˜†

hahaha atleast ppl dont run your swayamvar on facebook like it happened to me =))
my friends were like "Sanju u rlly need a guy in ur life,..u r too paagal over kinny and hv forgotten that other guys exist in this world.." so there we go my swayamvar happened..to bad i chose no one 🀣 it was just between us few friends...lol
Wow Sanju and Ketty wonderful moments but my favorite moment is when Viren said to Nivi Acha lagta hai yeh soch kar itni bari duniya mein jab koi aapki fikar karta hai ya pareshan hota hai to accha lagta hai (Here I felt he was telling his deepest desire and the intensity was so good I can't get over this dialog.)
KinSanj thumbnail

Wow Sanju and Ketty wonderful moments but my favorite moment is when Viren said to Nivi Acha lagta hai yeh soch kar itni bari duniya mein jab koi aapki fikar karta hai ya pareshan hota hai to accha lagta hai (Here I felt he was telling his deepest desire and the intensity was so good I can't get over this dialog.)

i was too lost in his expressions...😳😍
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

hahaha atleast ppl dont run your swayamvar on facebook like it happened to me =))
my friends were like "Sanju u rlly need a guy in ur life,..u r too paagal over kinny and hv forgotten that other guys exist in this world.." so there we go my swayamvar happened..to bad i chose no one 🀣 it was just between us few friends...lol

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Thank god for that aunt didn't get that idea. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

That will be jackpot imagine your wedding day and everyone and you are sitting on mandap with the laptop chatting with us giving every details of your wedding and take pheres with that only then your husband will ask you did you got married with me or your laptopπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
KinSanj thumbnail

That will be jackpot imagine your wedding day and everyone and you are sitting on mandap with the laptop chatting with us giving every details of your wedding and take pheres with that only then your husband will ask you did you got married with me or your laptopπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hahahahahahha dats a good one 🀣
gmann2010 thumbnail

I thought that was included in my moment too. πŸ˜‰ Well that was really NivRen moment. He all of a sudden became serious when he said that.