Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 7

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

lolz u saw MP in the bushes 😲 Oh my.

there i was thinking me and Pyal has gone nuts but u were looking for MP lolz. dont worry  we r in the same boat now.

Ya yaar, how can I stay behind. Only difference is you are looking at lover boy and I am looking for stalker. I am more messed up than u guys. 😆

And did check what you wrote on other thread . Thanks sweetie. You are not too far behind either. 🤗
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Ya yaar, how can I stay behind. Only difference is you are looking at lover boy and I am looking for stalker. I am more messed up than u guys. 😆

And did check what you wrote on other thread . Thanks sweetie. You are not too far behind either. 🤗

hey me and u started posting on the same day rite?? it was on the 24th November rite?? so u became a goldie in 1 month well done. yep i am not far behind but slow as usual lolz.

anyways ur one step ahead ofus ketty😆, r u also dreaming about MP as well.
Me and pyal are just thinking about PG rated stuff. Im sure Payal u are thinking the same as me😉.
gmann2010 thumbnail

hey me and u started posting on the same day rite?? it was on the 24th November rite?? so u became a goldie in 1 month well done. yep i am not far behind but slow as usual lolz.

anyways ur one step ahead ofus ketty😆, r u also dreaming about MP as well.
Me and pyal are just thinking about PG rated stuff. Im sure Payal u are thinking the same as me😉.

I think we started on same day. I don't dream much and even if i do I forget in morning. But no way I want to dream of MP, man I live alone and I scare easily. 😆 NivRen dreams are most welcome. 😳

Now back to NivRen. We saw a change in Nivi in last two episode. But today's it was more apparent. What do you think is the reason behind her change?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Shova, you have to let me in. Please do tell about what you are thinking. Don't feel shy! I also do have psyco potential but don't know how that would make me know what you are thinking. 😕

lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuff😳 its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced her😳 and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me something🤣, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke it😉🤣🤣🤣. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.😳
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So, is it just us 3 online or what? I know Rach went offline but what about Sanju, Suchi, Reena? Am I missing anyone? Hey, what happened to Anju? No one's online!!
gmann2010 thumbnail

lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuff😳 its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced her😳 and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me something🤣, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke it🤣. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.😳

rofl  you are in your own NivRen dreamland today and you moving faster than Viren Sood. 😆 Well that day will come too sweetie when we will see him doing this things. 😉
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuff😳 its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced her😳 and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me something🤣, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke it🤣. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.😳

OMG, Shova this is scary. I cannot believe we were thinking on literally the same lines. Honestly, I felt that both their hands held together especially in today's episode looked so sensual. 🤢 And, yes any minute now Viren was going to start stroking Nivis hand. 😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

I think we started on same day. I don't dream much and even if i do I forget in morning. But no way I want to dream of MP, man I live alone and I scare easily. 😆 NivRen dreams are most welcome. 😳

Now back to NivRen. We saw a change in Nivi in last two episode. But today's it was more apparent. What do you think is the reason behind her change?

lolz ketty i has only kidding man, i know u only dream about Nivren. yep we did start at the same time i remember.

well i think that  viren's dialouge a day before KC mabye hit her, she seems much open towards him after that. when he confronted her and also after DD asking her. so i guess she relised that she need to show that she considers him as hubby which she does but wasnt showing it , but i think she still didnt realise her feelings.

I dunno what i wrote, my mind is all jumbledEmbarrassed 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

OMG, Shova this is scary. I cannot believe we were thinking on literally the same lines. Honestly, I felt that both their hands held together especially in today's episode looked so sensual. 🤢 And, yes any minute now Viren was going to start stroking Nivis hand. 😳

🤣see i told u hun we were thinking the same cause we are full time psyco over Nivren. lolz we have gone mental viren stroking nivi's hand oh my what r we thinking😲Embarrassed
gmann2010 thumbnail

lolz ketty i has only kidding man, i know u only dream about Nivren. yep we did start at the same time i remember.

well i think that  viren's dialouge a day before KC mabye hit her, she seems much open towards him after that. when he confronted her and also after DD asking her. so i guess she relised that she need to show that she considers him as hubby which she does but wasnt showing it , but i think she still didnt realise her feelings.

I dunno what i wrote, my mind is all jumbled😳 

I think after that day Viren told her that in order to take time, time won't pass by, she saw Viren stood up for her again, and how he helped her and her Dadi. Also when she asked why he paid for Dadi's hospital bill he told her to look into her eyes she will know. She started to feel something and DD's fiasco just pushed it little further.

So in a way both CC and DD acted as catalyst in NivRen getting closer. 😃