Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

🀣OMG Ashi i didnt think of mr. Dhurgantna. Imagin if nivi called him that🀣🀣

Yep i loved seeing that scene also.

By the way ashi how r u. havnt talked u for ages.

shova

Wow ashly thanks for reminding us about Mr. durgatnawaal ab to bas tag ki kami hai bahut jaldi woh bhi lag jayega

How are you sweety

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

🀣OMG Ashi i didnt think of mr. Dhurgantna. Imagin if nivi called him that🀣🀣

Yep i loved seeing that scene also.

By the way ashi how r u. havnt talked u for ages.

shova

Hi Shova!! πŸ€—
I'm great sweets, thank you for asking. Hope you're doing well.
I wish Nivi would have called him that - Mr. Dhurgatna - Bechaara cutie Nivi ke pyaar mein to gaya kaam se!! πŸ˜† A day will soon arrive when Nivi's gonna have to tell him to make warning signboards for himself !! ( I remember Rach had joked about this a good while back)
Alaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

πŸ˜‰

Wow ashly thanks for reminding us about Mr. durgatnawaal ab to bas tag ki kami hai bahut jaldi woh bhi lag jayega

How are you sweety

Hi Rach!! πŸ€—
I'm great hun. I've missed tallking to you! Hope you've been well?

This scene totally reminded me of the joke you made about Nivi having to tell Viren to make signboards for himself in the earlier thread!!!

@ bold -- impatiently awaiting the day !! 🀣
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashly19

Hi Rach!! πŸ€—
I'm great hun. I've missed tallking to you! Hope you've been well?

This scene totally reminded me of the joke you made about Nivi having to tell Viren to make signboards for himself in the earlier thread!!!

Thanks JAAN for remembering me and thankgod you didn't ask me who am I and yep Now in few days time Viren is going to make a signboard for him as now he is showing signs of Mr. Durgatnawaala

Alaria thumbnail

@ Rach

Aww - I wouldn't forget you!! Never!! Yeah, I recognized you by the font you use for writing πŸ˜ƒ Hey Bhagwaan, you and shova, Mr & Mrs Dhurgatna ke pyaar mein apni naam bhi badal di !!! Now this is what I call - Psychotic Dedication !! πŸ˜† You girls are plain awesome!! πŸ€—

Okay, so now I gotta go back to the old thread and catch up on approximately 80 pages!! Good Lord - that thread got finished within two days!!
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago

@ Rach

Aww - I wouldn't forget you!! Never!! Yeah, I recognized you by the font you use for writing πŸ˜ƒ Hey Bhagwaan, you and shova, Mr & Mrs Dhurgatna ke pyaar mein apni naam bhi badal di !!! Now this is what I call - Psychotic Dedication !! πŸ˜† You girls are plain awesome!! πŸ€—

Okay, so now I gotta go back to the old thread and catch up on approximately 80 pages!! Good Lord - that thread got finished within two days!!

Thankyou sweetu for recognizing us you are a sweetheart
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today when V comes back with the mechanic, they had  that MP music running and they showed like someone was watching these three people. Did anyone notice this?
Originally posted by: kolv

Today when V comes back with the mechanic, they had  that MP music running and they showed like someone was watching these three people. Did anyone notice this?

Reena I think that was just to confuse us. As they havenot shown anything very clearly and now they will confuse us more and more.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A new thread already!!!! It was page 75 in the old thread when I went off yest. What a wonderful intro. Milee. Going to check the old one now. Seasons Greetings everyone.😊

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Shova!! πŸ€—

I'm great sweets, thank you for asking. Hope you're doing well.
I wish Nivi would have called him that - Mr. Dhurgatna - Bechaara cutie Nivi ke pyaar mein to gaya kaam se!! πŸ˜† A day will soon arrive when Nivi's gonna have to tell him to make warning signboards for himself !! ( I remember Rach had joked about this a good while back)

Ahhh how can i forget her sign board joke Ashi that was a clasic. πŸ˜†

I am doing well too.