Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Believe it or Not girls, we finished our NivRen-Heart does go on in just 2 days. Maybe we should report ourselves to Ripley's Believe It or Not ๐Ÿ˜†

I read this somewhere when I was in college Friendship is a Rainbow between Two Hearts. Yes, friendship in any relation is a rainbow between two hearts it connects the hearts of the people who are involved.

The journey of our NivRen is completely different if compared to any other couple. They met as strangers but helped each other as friends and are tied to each other for an eternity with sacred bond of Matrimony.

First time, Viren offered Nivi his friendship; she rejected it to his face saying she can't be his friend. The reason here was that Viren wanted to know his "Dushman ki Beti" and for Nivi to reject, she could not be friends with anyone from Sood family due to her promise.

Second time, Nivi offered Viren her friendship, he never wanted to accept it because he wanted Love from her not friendship but he settled for Friendship and accepted the same. There are two reasons for this friendship, one Nivi did not wanted to lose a good friend and Viren did not wanted to lose his love even if he gets it in the form of friendship.

In both the scenarios Trust was not the foundation of the friendship.Our elders say that foundation of friendship must always be Trust which will hold the ties strong, so that even a strong wind cannot waiver it.
But thru the journey of this friendship NivRen started trusting each other and their foundation started becoming strong and later such circumstances arise that they got tied in a relation called Marriage. 

Today once again Viren offered Nivi his friendship from a husband to his wife and she accepted it with her whole heart. The foundation of their friendship is Trust and Respect for each other, this friendship will be so strong that it will never break even if a strongest storm comes their way.  And this Friendship will act as Rainbow between their hearts and it will lead them to their Love.

Along with our NivRen we all became Friends in this forum and our hearts are also connected with the rainbow called Friendship.
So come once again lets discuss our dear NivRen and their journey from Friendship to Love. And let's wait & watch how this friendship will help Nivi's RajKumar to bring that 20th smile on his Rajkumari Chandramukhi's face, so that she will be all his forever and ever.

And the NivRen maniacs list keeps on increasing daily....

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred,Ashley,Shana,Mew,Monica,Mittu,Payal,Asya,Reena,  Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi,Lamya,Prajee

Edited by milee1014 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow millie awesome thread and introduction of NivRen is mindblowing and yep you wrote it correctly jaan we will revert back after finishing previous thread.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW amazing milee๐Ÿ‘ great introduction and great name of the thread. I loved what u wrote, and ur rite through Nivren we also became friends. You wrote each and every word beautifully, Reading it was making me emotional. man im such an emotional fool, i cry at everything. But girl just wannay say i  loved your discription and agree to each words.

wow we r again at a new thread. yep we should report our selves man cause we r finishing each thread sooo fast.

Thanks again for this wonderful thread. Cant wait to discuss with you guys. this year is ending in such a beautiful way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Milee, thanks once again for opening a new Nivren thread. Great introduction!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

WOW amazing milee๐Ÿ‘ great introduction and great name of the thread. I loved what u wrote, and ur rite through Nivren we also became friends. You wrote each and every word beautifully, Reading it was making me emotional. man im such an emotional fool, i cry at everything. But girl just wannay say i  loved your discription and agree to each words.

wow we r again at a new thread. yep we should report our selves man cause we r finishing each thread sooo fast.

Thanks again for this wonderful thread. Cant wait to discuss with you guys. this year is ending in such a beautiful way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jaan first finish older thread then we will jump here
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan first finish older thread then we will jump here

yep thats what i am doing thanks Rachu or should i call u cutie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like nobody missed me..I am crying even after watching such fantabulous episode today...You all forgot me...Nobody bothered to find me...๐Ÿ˜ญ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Looks like nobody missed me..I am crying even after watching such fantabulous episode today...You all forgot me...Nobody bothered to find me...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anju darling stop crying, check out the other thread you will see how much people missed ya. now smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjubala

are anju how can you say that......!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeee misssssssssseddddddddddd   youuuuuu!!!!

I just started to write the retreat ! and the first scene in your yaad..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Milee for creating a new thread. Wonderful introduction sweetie. I loved it especially last paragraph. You have explained all three incidents of friendship so beautifully. Hope to see NivRen's friendship turn into Love soon. And I know the day that happens we are going to finish the whole thread in one day. For now I am looking forward to enjoy their friendship with hope in heart.