India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Do you think Abhay's life in in danger?

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys do u think Abhay's life in danger? His parents warned him not to go for picnic since they have to cross river. Looks like on other side of river either another team (rivals) of vampire lives or warewolf? what you say? any guess..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
his life in danger I do not think so. However, I believe something big is going to happen on the trip. Maybe Abhay's identity is going to be revealed to Pia.
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

I think may be thats gonna happen... to save Pia Abhay might use his supernatural power...

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Isn't he already dead?? so the question of being in danger doesn't arise....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Abhay has definitely taken  risk by going into the area where he is forbidden. He has done that before when he had to save Pia and Haseena had scolded him at that time. Not much happened at that time so hopefully, he will be safe this time too.
-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
As he's already "dead".. he shouldn't even worry. Big smile But yeah... maybe its werewolves, and they might try attacking Pia as Pia is the closest "alive" thing related to Abhay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
i dont think Abhay is dead.. He is Vampire and I think vampires are not dead but immortal.. I am telling this from Twilight...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index