Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Single Tear Drop (Page 2)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgadoremevirgosptrno

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Hey buddy.....this one is so nice. Only a parent can express the joy so beautifully on seeing the baby before it steps into this world. Your post makes me wanna be a mom soon....really.  Embarrassed

Woh! I am really touched. Someone once told me that you never know how much you can love another person unless you have a baby of your own. I now know how true it is. Geet's joy at seeing her baby for the first time is expected. But, Maan's serene face expressing his heartfelt joy through his tears is totally unexpected, and really touched my heart. I wrote this post for both of them for I feel that both are undergoing same feelings, same expressions and same thoughts.

It is true, that to know the limit of your love, you have to be a mom...don't know if the same goes with dads too. But how many ever times I have imagined an ultrasound scene between them, I knew Maan would shed one. Although to some extent they are experiencing the same joy, but I think what they are actually experiencing is totally different.

Geet is happy. She gets to see her baby...but it was because of Maan. That moment, she was leaning more towards Maan. Her gratitude for him knew no bounds and she said out loud what she had hesitatingly tried so many times.

Maan, on the other hand, is totally lost in the feeling of being a father. He had no hand in the baby's existence (of course ruling out the 10,000 times he has saved Geet), but this moment he truly feels connected to the baby. That tear drop depicted pride, love, contentment, joy and peace. He had a calm look.

Well said Dol. Agree with everything you said. When I said they share same emotions, etc, I was not thinking beyond the parental instincts. But, you have taken it beyond parental instincts and expressed it so beautifully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww...................very very sweet.
These are some beautiful words.

sksg

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

You can't possibly know
How much I love you
There are no words
To say how much I adore you

Your mere glimpse
Got rid of my fears
Touched my heart
And gave me happy tears

One single tear drop is all it took to make me realize how much you mean to me. One single teardrop is all I can give you for now. In this one single tear drop is the promise of the lifetime we will share together, the joy that will always be ours and the love that will bind us forever. In this one glance, you have touched my soul and melted my heart into a tear of joy. You became the beat of my heart and the breath of my breath.

I don't know what I would do without the pattern, you laid for me. You through your mere existence have impacted my life with memories and with lessons that have taught me to live, and gave me the chance to once again smell the fragrance of fresh spring roses. You will make our love stronger, days shorter, our home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. Two tiny feet that will wave in the air. Two tiny hands that will tug at my hair. And one adorable little face, which will be a bundle of joy to love and embrace.

Oh! how I wish I could hold you close and tell you how much I love you. But, for now, all I can do is give you nothing more than the heart felt delight of seeing you for the first time expressed through this single tear drop.

Sri,

This is great.  Thank you for taking the time to write.ClapClap

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for liking this write up.
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Sri thanks dear for such a beautiful post on such a touchy sceneSmileClap.....MAANEET were so divine cute and adorable in the scene awwwwwwwwwwwww......their expressions were priceless.........MAANEET at the sight of their baby for the first time were experiencing something so divine and magical......at that moment they were just so thankful to each other and life that they could experience such a blissful reality which was more beautiful than any dream after their painful lonely and dark past.......so far MAANEET were showering love care concern happiness joy on each other and now they will shower this together on their cute little baby who is their life........the reason why they want to live the reason to smile the reason to be happy and conent with life........now MAANEET with their cute baby are dreaming about the most beautiful journey togetherSmile

sksg

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
wow beautiful dear.

sksg

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

nice post sri ... loved it ... well expressed ...

sksg

Go to top