Reality check Sam vs Ashmit/veena

SjvK thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frens, i am a regular viewer of this show And have been following this forum since Dolly-Sam fight. There were several times when i wanted to join this forum, but then changed my mind later. After the fight yesterday between Dolly And ashmit/veena i looked for the topic i wanted to ser but couldn't see any that dhowed clear double standards of Ashmit/veena.

1) Ashmit And Veena were the one that said first that the fight between Sam And Dolly could have been prevented but Sam provoked Dolly to the level where she missed her mind. Ok then what happened yesterday, why were these two ganging up against Dolly, encoraging her to explode by saying " women ke naam pe cartoon" , bringing forward the rod which was allegedly used to hit Sam, why were they provoking her?

2) According to me this is the worst. After the fight they were claiming that "Khali ne haath uthaya". But these 2 were the first person to come out And say no Khali didn't raise his hand om Sam earlier, when it is clear as day that Sam was pushed by Khali but this time Ashmit was not Even pushed.

And what up with Veena saying, i was not swearing on Dolly And i was not rude to her while fighting? Is she that stupid to not Even know that saying nasty things to people like "aurat ke naam pe cartoon", "pet ghata" etc Are worse than swearing?

The fake Girl is finally out. I just hope his guy follows him but it Looks like BB has already a winner sorted out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARMaanEet thumbnail
EXACTLY! But when it comes to them they don't realise all of this. Though I have to say that Dolly was also rude to Veena. Like calling her "item" and "hot air". And Veena would have said a lot more if it wasn't for the cameras.
BAJIRO thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SjvK

Hi frens, i am a regular viewer of this show And have been following this forum since Dolly-Sam fight. There were several times when i wanted to join this forum, but then changed my mind later. After the fight yesterday between Dolly And ashmit/veena i looked for the topic i wanted to ser but couldn't see any that dhowed clear double standards of Ashmit/veena.

1) Ashmit And Veena were the one that said first that the fight between Sam And Dolly could have been prevented but Sam provoked Dolly to the level where she missed her mind. Ok then what happened yesterday, why were these two ganging up against Dolly, encoraging her to explode by saying " women ke naam pe cartoon" , bringing forward the rod which was allegedly used to hit Sam, why were they provoking her?

2) According to me this is the worst. After the fight they were claiming that "Khali ne haath uthaya". But these 2 were the first person to come out And say no Khali didn't raise his hand om Sam earlier, when it is clear as day that Sam was pushed by Khali but this time Ashmit was not Even pushed.

And what up with Veena saying, i was not swearing on Dolly And i was not rude to her while fighting? Is she that stupid to not Even know that saying nasty things to people like "aurat ke naam pe cartoon", "pet ghata" etc Are worse than swearing?

The fake Girl is finally out. I just hope his guy follows him but it Looks like BB has already a winner sorted out.

Great post and great points.
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good points thanks for the recap!
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
y is that rod still in there btw? ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤£ some1 please confiscate such stuff before its actually used LOL

about the topic -- yup i agree with all that u said... great post ðŸ˜³
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with the TS..i can't beilve veena said, ke jab dolly aur shewta and samir ki fight hui to shewta and sam ne drama bana diya!!!

i was so shocked and angry,her and ashmit did exactly the samething, when dolly came out to fight,they too provoked her.... im not excusing dolly's behavouir. but what veena said was sheer hypocrysie....
i was supirsed sam didn't get angry.....
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krutiv100

i agree with the TS..i can't beilve veena said, ke jab dolly aur shewta and samir ki fight hui to shewta and sam ne drama bana diya!!!

i was so shocked and angry,her and ashmit did exactly the samething, when dolly came out to fight,they too provoked her.... im not excusing dolly's behavouir. but what veena said was sheer hypocrysie....
i was supirsed sam didn't get angry.....

sam was angry ..he just put his face on otherside when veena said that...
khisku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most of us on this forum have bashed Veena Mallik... we have hated her nautanki..he drama.. he stupid statements... I myself started a post expressing my irritation towards her... and many of you shared the same feelings too..

BUT I am surprised to see that so many of you had an issue when Samir expressed the same feelings towards Veena... it is very clear Sam has been irritated with Veena Malik.. we bear her every day for 1 hour and that has mounted into huge amount of irritation.. Sam has been bearing her 24hours for last 12 weeks!!!... his annoyance is totally understandable..

We express our opinions very openly on this forum or otherwise about the housemates.. why shouldn't Sam do so? just coz he is on national TV?.. on one side we the viewers want to see the actual person.. and on other side we are being hypocritical by not agreeing to some one's expression of opinion when most of us feel exactly the same way!

My respect for Sam has increased a lot more after yesterday's episode.. he is the only person who is being himself on the show... No pretense at all! I know my reactions would have been same or rather worse for Veena Malik had a spent so much time around her! 

So i would request all to keep the same standards for judging others as you have for yourself!