India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Reality check Sam vs Ashmit/veena

SjvK Newbie
SjvK
SjvK

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hi frens, i am a regular viewer of this show And have been following this forum since Dolly-Sam fight. There were several times when i wanted to join this forum, but then changed my mind later. After the fight yesterday between Dolly And ashmit/veena i looked for the topic i wanted to ser but couldn't see any that dhowed clear double standards of Ashmit/veena.

1) Ashmit And Veena were the one that said first that the fight between Sam And Dolly could have been prevented but Sam provoked Dolly to the level where she missed her mind. Ok then what happened yesterday, why were these two ganging up against Dolly, encoraging her to explode by saying " women ke naam pe cartoon" , bringing forward the rod which was allegedly used to hit Sam, why were they provoking her?

2) According to me this is the worst. After the fight they were claiming that "Khali ne haath uthaya". But these 2 were the first person to come out And say no Khali didn't raise his hand om Sam earlier, when it is clear as day that Sam was pushed by Khali but this time Ashmit was not Even pushed.

And what up with Veena saying, i was not swearing on Dolly And i was not rude to her while fighting? Is she that stupid to not Even know that saying nasty things to people like "aurat ke naam pe cartoon", "pet ghata" etc Are worse than swearing?

The fake Girl is finally out. I just hope his guy follows him but it Looks like BB has already a winner sorted out.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanpinda93jyoti_09EnchuflaMerrygoldSoni_007azeemmentirosotheindustrymonkRangiliDhannoakramabsm001SphallolaliaJessica11001maggie131984Real.Madridfire_gun

ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY! But when it comes to them they don't realise all of this. Though I have to say that Dolly was also rude to Veena. Like calling her "item" and "hot air". And Veena would have said a lot more if it wasn't for the cameras.
BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SjvK

Hi frens, i am a regular viewer of this show And have been following this forum since Dolly-Sam fight. There were several times when i wanted to join this forum, but then changed my mind later. After the fight yesterday between Dolly And ashmit/veena i looked for the topic i wanted to ser but couldn't see any that dhowed clear double standards of Ashmit/veena.

1) Ashmit And Veena were the one that said first that the fight between Sam And Dolly could have been prevented but Sam provoked Dolly to the level where she missed her mind. Ok then what happened yesterday, why were these two ganging up against Dolly, encoraging her to explode by saying " women ke naam pe cartoon" , bringing forward the rod which was allegedly used to hit Sam, why were they provoking her?

2) According to me this is the worst. After the fight they were claiming that "Khali ne haath uthaya". But these 2 were the first person to come out And say no Khali didn't raise his hand om Sam earlier, when it is clear as day that Sam was pushed by Khali but this time Ashmit was not Even pushed.

And what up with Veena saying, i was not swearing on Dolly And i was not rude to her while fighting? Is she that stupid to not Even know that saying nasty things to people like "aurat ke naam pe cartoon", "pet ghata" etc Are worse than swearing?

The fake Girl is finally out. I just hope his guy follows him but it Looks like BB has already a winner sorted out.

Great post and great points.
Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Good points thanks for the recap!
Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridfire_gun

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
y is that rod still in there btw? Confused ROFL some1 please confiscate such stuff before its actually used LOL

about the topic -- yup i agree with all that u said... great post Embarrassed
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i agree with the TS..i can't beilve veena said, ke jab dolly aur shewta and samir ki fight hui to shewta and sam ne drama bana diya!!!

i was so shocked and angry,her and ashmit did exactly the samething, when dolly came out to fight,they too provoked her.... im not excusing dolly's behavouir. but what veena said was sheer hypocrysie....
i was supirsed sam didn't get angry.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MerrygoldJessica11001Real.Madridfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

i agree with the TS..i can't beilve veena said, ke jab dolly aur shewta and samir ki fight hui to shewta and sam ne drama bana diya!!!

i was so shocked and angry,her and ashmit did exactly the samething, when dolly came out to fight,they too provoked her.... im not excusing dolly's behavouir. but what veena said was sheer hypocrysie....
i was supirsed sam didn't get angry.....
sam was angry ..he just put his face on otherside when veena said that...Ouch

Go to top