Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena - "aurat kaisi hoti hain "? YOUR VIEWS (Page 7)

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

she was defending herself ..... my reaction to her lecutre was a lot like sameer ...... the things she said about dolly?? where they even true ..... i dont remember dolly treating her like a naukar ..... she was a good friend of dolly she used to talk to her and all of sudden she started to accuse her ..... whatever veena said today was nothing but bakwas .....uske mu main jo aya woh bolti gayi ..... i m veryyyyyyyy happy today that she is out ...... but too bad that her ass is not leaving next week ..... she can wash her own chadis until ass comes
@Arjun-completely agree with u Arjun,exactly my thoughtsTongueEmbarrassed
@Trupat--ditto buddyTongue...........all of a sudden when Dolly attacks Veena tab usko aurto ki zaat yaad aa rahi haiAngry................jab Dolly ST ko attack kar rahi thi tab yeh aurato ki himayati kyo chup thi,uske baad se to is darpok,chalaak aurat ne Dolly ki buttering shuru kar di thi........
n Sara,Hrishant se lekar Ashmit,ST,Sam,Dolly,khali.............sabki baate ki hai isne........n madam kehti hai mai baat idhar ki udhar nahi kartiDead.....................1st ST-Dolly fight ke waqt Sam ne provoke kiya yeh kehna tha iska,n us din Dolly ko yeh n Ashmit dono milkar provoke kar rahe the uska kyaAngryAngry...............hypocriteDeadDeadDead.....................n cheapness ki to saari limits cross ki hui thi isne show pe n yeh aurat kaisi honi chahiye yeh batayegi duniya ko........................jaisa Sam ka reaction tha iski jhoothi baate sunkar wohi haal mera bhi tha.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frostysusan29Meena1

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by SM28

To be really honest with you, I didn't even listen to Veena's speeches about aurat and jootha.. I never do, I always click forward (the wonders of watching online!).. BUT Dolly & Sam were rude. Fair enough, she didn't want to shake hands with her (I hate Veena for going up to her in the first place! Urgh.) but why the whole "thank you for being a jhooti"?! That's not genuineness, that's being insolent.. what the hell does she think of herself? And as for Sam, why get up and hug her when it's so obvious you hate her? Again, not so genuine there either.

Liked your views Tongue

Dolly calling Veena jhooti shouldnt be suprise. I mean that part of dolly's personality. She has been rude to everyone. She called her jhooti for all the explaination that veena gave about cleaning everything for dolly like a naukrani Embarrassed
but over there too it was veena who started..........Dolly ne just kaha thank u very much........n hand shake karne ko mana kiya........is baat par Veena madam ko gussa aa gaya n jaate-jaate kehti hai ke thank u for being sooooo bad........uske jawab me Dolly said ke thank u for being sooo jhoothi.............yaha bhi Veena serif good bye kehke jaa sakti thi.......

.Monami..Arjunsusan29

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makhnii

yaar yeh larki ko itni jootiyan parni chahiye akhir main kaisay bhigi billi ban gai thi....sharam ani chahiye yaar isko
sharamConfused...........yeh kya hoti haiConfusedConfusedConfused.........Veena ko yeh shabd nahi malumWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@mandy...fitting replies to all posts Thumbs Up
mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

thank u susanTongue..........arre I'm really really mad at this fake,cheap so called'aurat'Dead.........thank God she is out,no more tortureBig smileTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..Arjun

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by susan29

thank u susanTongue..........arre I'm really really mad at this fake,cheap so called'aurat'Dead.........thank God she is out,no more tortureBig smileTongue

No wonder dolly bindra got so upset....veena was so shameless in the aakhri salaam too....grinning away at all the cheap things they were showing about her....

Am happy salman didnt act too friendly with her !!! Angry

Edited by susan29 - 25 December 2010 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.mcm226

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mcm226ThatOneGuyMeena1

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

The title reminded me of Mohabbat kya hai? LOL Veena can be very dramatic.

Maya Maya MayaBig smile.............................muhabbat kya hai...................now I want the answer of,"Veena kya hai?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettante

Go to top