India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IMP: About Geet Romantic Scene (Page 8)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
@Zee ... most serials show a hell lot less than what is seen in Geet ... we shd be happy with that ... why crib and demand for more?

u r stuck on this like anything LOL

lip locks are always executed badly no matter hw good or good looking the actors are....

and about the dance .... i loved GC's expressions there .. and i remember us talking about the trembling lips before LOL MSK is the experienced one in this relationship ... and older as well LOL so he has more control of his emotions and passion LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by minnie.reet

LOL
Originally posted by temorocks

If u see the normal kisses in Geet, GC's lips hardly touch DD's hand Silly

he touches her hand with his lips , if u dont believe chk fb GEET's pics, but when u watch the same scene in the episode it looks like his lips don't touch her hand....so in short even if DD and GC will do a lip lock editing team will edit it in that way it will look fake LOL...so better don't give headache to DD, GC , Production team and channel 

Arre, see their first hand kiss, I know in pics r different, so what is use? It's so frustrating Angry, editors team to nikamme mein hai, they r making it much like cartoon show in this way...........

They need to change the editors team, iseliye they should get this kind of headache........

Edited by temorocks - 24 December 2010 at 5:00pm

liv2laugh

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

I personally wouldn't mind seeing a lip lock between Maaneet, the one shown in Maryada was not executed well at all, i think they were trying to show  passionate kiss but it looked like the lead actor was suffocating the actress instead (no offence LOL) furthermore i think a Maaneet lip lock will be far more sensual than the one shown in Maryada.

I just want to say one thing though, the kisses shown in bollywood movies mostly appear revolting becuase they use tongues and it just doesn't look right Dead, if Maaneet ever do end up doing a lip lock, then i hope they just use their lips and nothing more as this would look more romantic and less po*nographic LOL

just go with the flow Maaneet, don't rush it and definitely don't lip lock just for the sake of it LOL

I so agree with u, what frustrate me much more, many Bollywood films with lip locks r showen on TV in prime time, so what is different here? So nonsense exuses they r given..........

oh, ya, i must agree that the excuses they give are idiotic. i mean, the stuff that Indian children see nowadays on Indian television is sometimes astonishing. so, "primetime" is a BS excuse for not showing stuff on Geet. there may be other valid reasons, but this is not one of them.

i mean, ok, at least on kids channels in the US, the ads are kids-related. i've noticed some crazy ads on the kids channels in India!! 
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
@Arween: I don't think this has to do with control, this is passion, his lips at least should shake a bit, but his lips r standing as showepiece, lolzzzzzzzz =))

What about all these chemistry on Bollywood were both actors' lips shake, do u think they r not experiance, all of them? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz =)), u can find a character who is mostly casanova and experianced, but still his lips move LOL, MSK nikamma hai, accept it............

@kdg129: The exuses they r giving is not even 1/4 convincing.................

Edited by temorocks - 24 December 2010 at 5:04pm
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

@kdg129: Seriously the kisses in western shows r not romantic, they r disgusting, I didn't said it should be like this, in Maaneet, they can show it much romantic...........

YES, YES, i know! they are DISGUSTING! mostly cuz the characters are idiotic and lack depth. and i guess that's why my mind has this stereotype that all kisses are like that. it's not my fault really, it's just the lack of good exposure LOL

i guess i'll have to watch and wait. Embarrassed maybe Maaneet will teach me otherwise, eh? Brows

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@Zee .. about the rules about kisses in prime time LOL well that is a rule of the broadcast ministry LOL what can geet or any other show do?

@All .. Maryada is a late night show and they still ran a strip about content not suitable for all viewers etc Smile
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

@kdg129: Seriously the kisses in western shows r not romantic, they r disgusting, I didn't said it should be like this, in Maaneet, they can show it much romantic...........

YES, YES, i know! they are DISGUSTING! mostly cuz the characters are idiotic and lack depth. and i guess that's why my mind has this stereotype that all kisses are like that. it's not my fault really, it's just the lack of good exposure LOL

i guess i'll have to watch and wait. Embarrassed maybe Maaneet will teach me otherwise, eh? Brows

LOL Wait? They r so nikamme on this, they will never show a lip lock or a lip kiss on Maaneet.........

kdg129

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
agree with Arwen , zee u shld be happy we get so many passionate, romantic scenes in Geet

look at SGP, that show started in March( before Geet)  , till now there is not a single romantic scene between the lead forget abt passion and stuff , that show is yet getting high TRPs and topping bcz of its story , screen play and good actors 

aur yahan to humein itne acche acche scenes milte hain

so stop being Greedy and Enjoy what you are getting !!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Arwen.

Go to top