Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IMP: About Geet Romantic Scene (Page 7)

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kdg129

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@Arween: Bolne mein kya jaata hai? Let the frustration to come out, I know, I even said it many times, I am not satisfied with Maahi Maahi, they r fooling us viewers, with the stupid effects and balls they show............
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

Originally posted by Arwen...

@Zee .. btw execution wasnt up to the mark even in maahi dance ROFLROFLROFL how can u expect it to be so in a real liplock ROFLROFLROFL
he reaallyy can't accept itROFL

Who is he?..........

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Cry Such a despo fan I am CryLOL
But in anyway, I find their exuses so fool...........

@kdg129: No, I am not saying this coz other shows showed it, I am demanding this since ages in Geet CryLOL, coz it goes well with the chemistry of the jodi which is hot..........
I didn't get ur last lines.......

haha, well, then i guess u're demand is fine. it's u'res to make, and i totally respect that. heck, i actually like how u're so firm in u're stance! (whereas i have an infinitely changing mind...Ermm)
my last line (heck, even i'm having a hard timeLOL) basically means that i don't want Geet to conform to the idea that we should go hatke. it's just rewording my previous point that they shouldn't show a kiss for the heck of it. but i'm glad that's not u're point, and u're seriously concerned with the chemistry. Big smile

the thing is, i'm one of those NRIs who gets sick of seeing smooches on a daily basis on TV (in US, in my case) and i've always loved how Indian shows (well, specifically Geet) manage to emote such passion and make me all shivery WITHOUT showing a kiss. i mean, the fact that they are so effective without a kiss is what makes me happy and proud. i wouldn't mind one, either, but...ya know...like i said, i have a mind that's like a bhaingan in a khali plate. it flips and flops all over the place, agreeing and disagreeing with EVERYTHING. i should put that as my signature: DO NOT TAKE THIS POST TO HEART CUZ THE AUTHOR DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS TO SAY!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.liv2laughTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

I personally wouldn't mind seeing a lip lock between Maaneet, the one shown in Maryada was not executed well at all, i think they were trying to show  passionate kiss but it looked like the lead actor was suffocating the actress instead (no offence LOL) furthermore i think a Maaneet lip lock will be far more sensual than the one shown in Maryada.

I just want to say one thing though, the kisses shown in bollywood movies mostly appear revolting becuase they use tongues and it just doesn't look right Dead, if Maaneet ever do end up doing a lip lock, then i hope they just use their lips and nothing more as this would look more romantic and less po*nographic LOL

just go with the flow Maaneet, don't rush it and definitely don't lip lock just for the sake of it LOL

I so agree with u, what frustrate me much more, many Bollywood films with lip locks r showen on TV in prime time, so what is different here? So nonsense exuses they r given..........

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@kdg129: Seriously the kisses in western shows r not romantic, they r disgusting, I didn't said it should be like this, in Maaneet, they can show it much romantic...........

kdg129

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by temorocks

If u see the normal kisses in Geet, GC's lips hardly touch DD's hand Silly

he touches her hand with his lips , if u dont believe chk fb GEET's pics, but when u watch the same scene in the episode it looks like his lips don't touch her hand....so in short even if DD and GC will do a lip lock editing team will edit it in that way it will look fake LOL...so better don't give headache to DD, GC , Production team and channel 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.liv2laugh

Go to top