IMP: About Geet Romantic Scene

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

In Serial (Maryada) from (Star Plus) in this week they showed a real lip lock, a kiss, then why not in Geet? They showed it like in a dark, but it was in dark..........

I am so upset at Geet, they say, it's not allowed in Indian television, then what is this in (Maryada)?..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Say what? A PROPER lip lock?! :O
Have you got the YT link? Was it a camera trick?🤔
No, it was not a camera trick, my friend told me about it, she said, they showed it in dark, but it was real and it was even written about it.......

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
because Maryada is late night show and as per broadcast ministry all this kind of scenes can be shown after 11:00 pm only

waise be that scene ( no offence to any Maryada Fan) was so Thanda , Maneet's one simple hug is much more passionate than that lip locking scene ........
@Minnie: At least they can shift the show on Saturdays at 11 or after, then we can get such :-(

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

Geet is shown at prime time
moreover i believe that smooch is nothing before the romance which shown in geet
we dont need such kind of smooches

maaneet can makes  the screen burn with just their passion play itself ðŸ˜‰

becuz of u i searched & here is da link guysssssssss iam imagining Maaneet on da place of them

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Minnie: At least they can shift the show on Saturdays at 11 or after, then we can get such :-( 

its not that easy zee to change the slot for only one day ....are not you happy with Mahi kinda Hawt dances we get time to time 😃 ......I m very happy  and after marriage we will get more ðŸ˜›
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee ... being on air in a prime time slot is a big deal ...so let it be 😆 why have a kiss sans trick when u sizzle with a simple touch?

and anyway .... depicting intimacy is an art and Indian telly isnt very experienced in it ... execution was crap in Maryada kiss (sorry if i offend any fan) i dont want a maaneet kiss bcos it will probably come across as crass rather than sensual ..... thats waht happened in Maryada in my opinion and thats what usually happens with such blatant scenes ...

@Minnie: I am frustrated that such hot chemistry and pair can't get a lip lock, lolzzzzzzzzz 😭😆