ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
yup i think so sumthing lyk dis ll happen

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
maybe the ahluwalias were friend ro soemthign with arjuns real parents ro soemthing
but i hoep no relatives hehhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

saraneelu2000 Newbie
saraneelu2000
saraneelu2000

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
no but one think is there and that is rajvers brother who brings an old man with him to find the house in the jungle.i think now you have come to know about whome i am talking. we have seen every one's wife,chidren but we don't know any thing about his family. So arjun might be his son.  

ishikaek43

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ewww...noooo come on...they in no way can show arjun being the lost son of arohis family..that would mean they are siblings...i doubt that will happen but yes im sure they will show us arjuns real parents and a  link that he is a good boy from a good family..in the singhania family, the MIL is coming..she is the best friend and dushman of the ahuluwalia family...im sure that will be a new twist.

ishikaek43

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
sorry to say, but u people are really dumb. If this disaster happens, then arjuhi will become bro-sis eventhough arohi is adopeted or not..nahiiiiii!!. This is the most horrible idea ever..plz dont say this again

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Calm down folks the will be related as family friends and no more. Remember this is a love saga but not a family drama.
May be arjuns father was a sincere police officer - first i thought their parents might have been killed but now sometimes i think that they might just be alive but were thinking their son is dead.
I hope thats true in that way he will get a family tooo.
nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
No more complications please....otherwise it'll all be toooo complicated to understand....LOL :)
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Impossible LOL Its Too Fishy & Complicated  Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index