Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 9)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by njo921

i thought sameer said he cant ever live in a house with dolly after the whole fight but now hes happily sucking up to her!? Confused
  old issue i  answered many times..LOL...if u r not  bothered then u can  check previous threads where this issue  was raised and answeredWink

no really i dont understand sameer! y did he do the whole protesting bigg boss drama if in the end he was still going to live in the house with dolly and become "friends" with her?

yeahh....what a revelation.LOL..itni mysterious behavior ke peechay kyaa raaz ho sakta hai...?...aap hee bataa do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
LOL...what he did in the Aapka Farman episdoe made me like him even more. Any sane individual who is seeing such "dirtyness" in the house since months will get fed up at a point of time. His actions yesterday proved that he is the only guy in the house who is what he is..straightforward and not fake. He doesnt care about what others think but he does what he thinks is correct and that is the right way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001pooja.s92

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by samFan

I will not agree she "Uses" tears and dramatization............ she cries and dramatize on arguments, every girl on earth do........... These are basic nature of girls to cry and dramatize when a argument is going on......... But I dont see she "USES" it, I see her naturally doing it.......... 

As per Fowl Auntie......... I sense your judgement is clouded by disgust as well...........

As per the fake drama, it wasnt a fake drama, it was a drama but not fake......... 

Patience and civility is exactly some virtues expected from Samir to possess and it was disappointing to see him behave like that......

And yes Samir was definitely manipulating justifying his eviction........ its disappointing to see that...........

I disagree that "every" girl dramatizes every argument.....with their boyfriends and husbands maybe sometimes. With everyone on every disagreement, its disgusting in my opinion. Why should others take this crap?

the way crying is human for you...getting annoyed  at faaltoo ki perpetual crying is human and natural too for many...!...

And if you really feel Samir was manipulative...its really upto you.....our choices don't affect others as much as they affect our own self. So if you consider him manipulative in this situation...then its your choice absolutely. I am not disappointed with Samir. I consider him human..more honest and ethical...but definitely human...I don;t see getting annoyed ..as an uncivil unruly behavior...lets end it up deciding to disagree.Smile

The kind of argument Veena was in where she is being attacked for her character any girl in World will cry and dramatize it because its hurtful even if she is characterless.........

And Getting annoyed is totally fine......... but expressing the annoyance in more respectful way is better otherwise as per your "our choices dont affect others as much as they affect our own self"  (which is soo true) today being a Samir fan I am annoyed at him for his weird expressions, so are lot more Samir fans......... Because we dont expect these behaviour from him.........

And lastly again I will say the same thing its really disappointing to see Samir justifying his own eviction just to justify his disgust against Veena.......... Because then he is justifying that his eviction was correct, he did do wrong, he did provoke Dolly, he did break rules, and it was a favour done by BB to let him enter the show 2nd time which he dont deserve, and BB dont favour Dolly, Khali, ASSS$HIT.......... This is disappointing............

Yes lets end it up............. with disagreement............LOL   Merry Chistmas!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-Faraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflowerFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Samfan -- Just wanted to say Thumbs Up to you.. Though ur username says you're Samfan, but u are protesting when Sam is actually wrong..

For me, it seems like if in that earlier case, Dolly would be nice to Sam and nasty to Shwta, Sam would not come to protect ST.. Because Sam now finds Dolly good just because Dolly has done nothing to Sam or didnt attack Sam.. Forget abt Dolly's principles and all.. That time if Dolly would be nice to Sam, we might have seen other roop of Sam.. Who knows!

I cant support Sam's takin Dolly's side.. for ewhatever be the reason.. And specially it was Sam who said 'Why to go personal?' after Ashmit-Dolly fight.. It was directed to Dolly..  But yest ? :-|

My dear Guddi, you r like my sister......... thanks a lot for the thumps up......... and Merry Christmas!!! Have lots of fun today!!!  Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
No !!Sameer Soni--Thumbs Down

I'm not a fan of Any1..but I think Only sensible person left in d House is Shweta Tiwari

But I think Dolly,Sameer & Ashmit has more chances :|

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Strangely yesterday was the only time I liked SameerConfused

Jessica11001pooja.s92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nims-Faraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index