Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 8)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by hima_123

Hima.. I hope u have seen the Vid in BB site where Veena ACTUALLY cried after that scene..

Veena's cry becoz of getting attacked on her character was not wrong or fake.. She cried that day also.. And yest also..

yeah sure!...She cried....complained about womenhood...and out of desperation on the situation of women...she ended up calling Bindra a cartoon..

Cartoon can not be compared to calling hoe.. can it be ?Confused

And Veena cried that time also.. Ouch
if u have seen sum article it was digusting from both side... evenashmit called dolly  prostitute  indirectly  and veena said commented badly on her body

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Lemme say something..

When Shweta called Veena bold and Jadugarni, even though Veena was one, we still opposed that.. And even the Neutral Viewers ( so called ) bashed Shweta for that..

It's wonderful to see the SAME members find it right what Dolly and Sam did to Veena yesterday or that fight day..

Thumbs Up This makes me more against Sam even though I am not one !

I dont even remember when Shweta called her jadugarni or whtever....

I consider Shweta a person with average set of values.....and don't care if she wins or loses.  If you are against Sam its your call--and I have nothing to do with it. Its just that I find it useless to argue about situations anymore. If you think Samir was wrong, then sure, he must be...whatever makes you happy!

Edited by hima_123 - 25 December 2010 at 2:05am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

Hima.. I hope u have seen the Vid in BB site where Veena ACTUALLY cried after that scene..

Veena's cry becoz of getting attacked on her character was not wrong or fake.. She cried that day also.. And yest also..
  agreed   but if  u have seen  she was betting on dolly/ veena fight and  i guess it wascamera so that channel could stop her one more week..she said i will tech lesson to most badsurat aurat(dolly) of world..uski aawaz to nikalti nahi dolly ke samne how she will teach lesson to dolly?..if she had to teach lesson she probably could have done earlier....she did all buttering to dolly even after shweta/dolly or sara /dolly rift happned and dolly used  to speak really disgusting  things abt shweta and sara  that time veena never came up said that dolly insulted women hood and blah-blah  Ouch...abt sameer why did n;t interfred fight and  not stood  up for veena----ashmit already doing so far second thing ashmit never interfered any fight  of sameer then why would sameer will do it for it. like shweta didn;t interfered which was right that time   ..sam stood up for once what he got?? he was thrown out.....dolly and ashmit--veena r capable  to fight on their own footOuch...

Fire.. I think you got me wrong.. I liked the way Sam didn't stand up for Veena in this fight.. Because he's always kind of Bali ka bakra Ouch.. So it was better ..

But my point is, even if Veena was faking in that cry ( which I didnt find it faking, because even the most nasty gal would feel like crying if someone calls her hoe on national tv ), there was actually no need to laugh at that..

It was like he was encouraging Dolly to stick to her nature.. Khali, Shweta and Ashmit were there, but they did not laugh at Veena's comments abt not attacking someone's char.. because that was the only part in whole epi where Veena was rightConfused--------no dear he was not exactly laugh on veena comment..it was salman comment

Anyways, that was my opinion.. Sam could have gone without making fun of Veena.. That's all..------even if u ask iam was laughing because veena making herself fool by giving dumb excuses and covering up herself like saint when  she was talkingOuch..... be urself what u r dont pretend whatever  this line fit on veena whatever she says looks really fake to me

Peace Out Big smile Merry Christmas FireEmbarrassed
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samFan

I feel it is wrong of Samir to behave like that....... making faces, laughing, being a moral police............. its absolutely okay if he dont like Veena, and he feels Veena didnt earn his respect but doesnt mean he can ridicule her...... ASSS$HIT said something right 2nd time that Samir might not respect Veena but must not ridicule her either............. I am not happy with Samir's behaviour.............. Thumbs Down 

But I cant decide now should he win or not.............

I think he did not ridicule her in the first instance.......he expressed an opinion about her - which everyone was expressing behind Veena's back. I am not sure how many of us are completely non opinionated and never express our opinions.

Second instance was the dramatization of everything by Veena. Don't we know how Veena only talks about womanhood, humanity, principles....she will talk about any crap in the world...be it world peace.....or woman empowerment....and over dramatizes situations to show herself as a victim.....UI agree she has the right to whatever...like really whatever....but people don't have the right to get turned off ?

Yes he did ridicule by constantly making faces........ he must express whatever he feels in a more respectful manner instead of making stupid faces on every word Veena spoke and later on manipulated by justifying that BB did a favour by letting him enter show 2nd time....... where as we all know he entered rightfully because his eviction was wrong.......... but here he used the same words as represented by BB to present/ prove his point, this is manipulation......... He is clearly manipulating by justifying BB's wrong doing against him just to prove his point because of his intense hatred/disgust towards Veena............  He can definitely hate, feel disgusted by Veena (neither Veena is all nice and fine) but must appear more respectful towards her, atleast let the girl speak and dont ridicule her on every single word she says........and stop manipulating!!

A woman cries on and on.......she cries at everything....and if you talk anything which is not supportive of her action, she will turn more dramatic. Will it never irk anyone to an extent....he was not making a mocking face...but he was making a face like "I don't want to watch this drama"......
If some one is over dramatising....would you really want to listen to her?...Appearing annoyed at a drama is insulting??...

I don't see using one eviction reason as a BIG manipulative thing........if you see it like that..upto you.

Lol.......... well well........... I am a girl myself so I connect to other people when I see them crying.......... I feel bad..............  so talking of dramatization......... cry unnecessary etc.........would I want to listen etc etc............. I am not the best person to talk I guess......... lol........... because its totally clear how ill i react to that.......... lol 

But well no Veena is not a cry baby........... anyways............ and its really stupid of Samir to constantly go on giving ridiculous expressions on every word of Veena........... We find a lot of thing ridiculous around us, but we dont go on ridiculing it with facial expressions............ It is totally fine if he feels Veena is ridiculous but just dont mock her.......... A lot of people find Samir extremely boring and making boring faces entire day (I dont find him boring) doesnt mean all people start mocking him and making ridiculous expressions whenever he appears dull and boring........... 

And Samir totally justified his eviction by BB just to prove his point right against Veena........ So does that mean now he thinks he was rightfully evicted..............???? And if he thinks so does that mean BB's accusation of Samir instigating Dolly was correct??? and he did break rules??? Samir is also justifying BB did favour him or alternatively BB dont favour Dolly, Khali, ASSS$HIT etc..........  Its really disappointing to see Samir justifying all these things only to justify his disgust against Veena.........  

Tell me one argument...one disagreement anyone had with Veena--where she did not use tears and dramatization for justifying herself, .......I don't see her as a cry baby...I see her as a crying fowl auntie...he was annoyed at restarting the whole naatak. If anyone does a fake drama in front of me all the time...I walk out of the conversation....so I am no one to say that he should have patiently listened to her crap without any sign of disgust.

Again..if you think that one statement of statement of Samir labels him as manipulative....he must be so.

I will not agree she "Uses" tears and dramatization............ she cries and dramatize on arguments, every girl on earth do........... These are basic nature of girls to cry and dramatize when a argument is going on......... But I dont see she "USES" it, I see her naturally doing it.......... 

As per Fowl Auntie......... I sense your judgement is clouded by disgust as well...........

As per the fake drama, it wasnt a fake drama, it was a drama but not fake......... 

Patience and civility is exactly some virtues expected from Samir to possess and it was disappointing to see him behave like that......

And yes Samir was definitely manipulating justifying his eviction........ its disappointing to see that...........

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i thought sameer said he cant ever live in a house with dolly after the whole fight but now hes happily sucking up to her!? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

I will not agree she "Uses" tears and dramatization............ she cries and dramatize on arguments, every girl on earth do........... These are basic nature of girls to cry and dramatize when a argument is going on......... But I dont see she "USES" it, I see her naturally doing it.......... 

As per Fowl Auntie......... I sense your judgement is clouded by disgust as well...........

As per the fake drama, it wasnt a fake drama, it was a drama but not fake......... 

Patience and civility is exactly some virtues expected from Samir to possess and it was disappointing to see him behave like that......

And yes Samir was definitely manipulating justifying his eviction........ its disappointing to see that...........

I disagree that "every" girl dramatizes every argument.....with their boyfriends and husbands maybe sometimes. With everyone on every disagreement, its disgusting in my opinion. Why should others take this crap?

the way crying is human for you...getting annoyed  at faaltoo ki perpetual crying is human and natural too for many...!...

And if you really feel Samir was manipulative...its really upto you.....our choices don't affect others as much as they affect our own self. So if you consider him manipulative in this situation...then its your choice absolutely. I am not disappointed with Samir. I consider him human..more honest and ethical...but definitely human...I don;t see getting annoyed ..as an uncivil unruly behavior...lets end it up deciding to disagree.Smile

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

i thought sameer said he cant ever live in a house with dolly after the whole fight but now hes happily sucking up to her!? Confused
  old issue i  answered many times..LOLLOLLOLLOL...if u r not  bothered then u can  check previous threads where this issue  was raised and answeredWink

hppppp

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by njo921

old issue i  answered many times..LOL...if u r not  bothered then u can  check previous threads where this issue  was raised and answeredWink

no really i dont understand sameer! y did he do the whole protesting bigg boss drama if in the end he was still going to live in the house with dolly and become "friends" with her?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index