Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 18)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Atleast He is Not Like Shweta diplomat Tiwari
And yeah this is ur ShwetaSilly

And he can never be oneSilly.. One needs to learn basic manners and patience to hold his tongueDead
Oh As If ur Shweta Tiwari Has Aloads Of MannersShockedShockedMay Be It was Some Other Shweta Tiwari Who Called Her Costar a 'DOG'Many Years BackDead May Be bcoz of Someone's Sangat Sameer Classy Soni has Forgotton his Manners Embarrassed

Disney -- Shweta reacts when she is attacked.. Unlike Sameer Soni.. Veena has never done anything to Sameer as such he has to comment on veena's chaddi and appreciate others' abusing VeenaDead

That time Sam was supporting the persons whom Dolly abused.. And now he is supporting Dolly in abusing othersDeadDead

Sorry can never appreciate such man who does MAX gossipsDead

max gossips??? sam ko to dikhate hi nahin hain !!!LOLLOL

and about veena not doing anything to samir, i have asked this a million times....sirf  abuse or physically attack karne se hi kya sab hota hain !!!??? veena was the reason sam had to leave !!! just beacuse sam doesn't say doesn't mean doesn't know what veena has done to him......he surely knows veena nominates him every time.......except the last nominations, every time veena nominated sam.....sometimes without any reason......miss mallick said k sam- shweta ne uss fight ka bohut bara drama bana dia tha.....i was surprised why sam didn't get angry after hearing this !!!! sam doesn't know how to conspire about someone behind their back....so he says everything in front of everyone....that's it....

Edited by Jessica11001 - 25 December 2010 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie_Pri-Mink-fire_gun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie_PriMithiBani

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Atleast He is Not Like Shweta diplomat Tiwari
And yeah this is ur ShwetaSilly

And he can never be oneSilly.. One needs to learn basic manners and patience to hold his tongueDead
Oh As If ur Shweta Tiwari Has Aloads Of MannersShockedShockedMay Be It was Some Other Shweta Tiwari Who Called Her Costar a 'DOG'Many Years BackDead May Be bcoz of Someone's Sangat Sameer Classy Soni has Forgotton his Manners Embarrassed

Disney -- Shweta reacts when she is attacked.. Unlike Sameer Soni.. Veena has never done anything to Sameer as such he has to comment on veena's chaddi and appreciate others' abusing VeenaDead

That time Sam was supporting the persons whom Dolly abused.. And now he is supporting Dolly in abusing othersDeadDead

Sorry can never appreciate such man who does MAX gossipsDead

I dnt think Sam was abusing Veena in any way he jst stated d truth but I agree to d fact dat it was not necessary - I think he shud stop it coz its always getting him into trouble LOLTongue.
But I guess dats d way Sameer is he always tells abt his feelings openly n stand 4 wat he thinks is rite. He is not acting around all sweet jst to lure viewers to lyk him.

But I don't get whyyy jst WHY sum r going mad abt yesterday's epi I didn't find anything wrong wid his statement or action he jst stated a FACT
by butting in betn a convo in which he was not a part of lyk he always do LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001-Mink-fire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by MithiBani

True pooja. I pity everyone who comes in contact with her chalupanti. Confused Sam should never become like her. In fact no one should. LOL

He just doesn't know when to zone out.
#1. Dolly was blasting Shweta...in he jumps. Dolly wasn't saying anything to him. Still, the silly Sam had to butt in. Ladne deta dono ko. Shweta ki toh sab jooti se hi hain na. Ashmit ne butt kiya tha first time. Kaunsa prasad mila usko? Ermm

#2. Sallu asks who is the laziest housemate. Dolly says Shweta. Sammy boy jumps in to say Khali is and gets nominated. Arrey Babu, tumse kisne poocha tha? Ouch

#3. Sallu is talking to Dolly/Veena abt women and respect and AGAIN he jumps in. Silly boy!! Confused

I know!!! Poor people. God bless themTongueLOL

I completely agree. There was a time when I was too blind too see his mistakesTongue but now when I do, I am getting bashed from both ST and Sam fans ConfusedLOL

It's his stupidity and tactless behavior which gets him into trouble! And standing up for people is nice. But dude who are you you standing up for ?  Shweta Tiwari - the backstabber ? Fool!! Angry

True, he makes mistakes but at least he behaves like a normal human being who reacts to situations and is not a silent spectator. His sometimes stupid and sometimes gentlemanly mistakes make him look normal. He doesn't wear a mask and pretend to be someone he isn't. He doesn't pretend to be unaffected by what's going on around him just to play a game and win the prize money. He reacts like a normal person.
So yeah....go Sam!! LOL

He has started recognizing the foxy Tiwari now. Chk this uncut...http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-shweta-wants-samir-to-cut-and-samir-wants-shweta-to-cut-1789.html#top He seems irritated and rightly so.  Again chk this...http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-shweta-wants-samir-to-cut-and-samir-wants-shweta-to-cut-1789.html#top Uske gale padi hai. Wants Sam as her partner though Sam has no problem partenering up with anyone. For chakki she wanted Khali and for chatting during the fire task, she wanted Sam. And that too, she wants him to cut the firewood. Kaamchor chorni!! Tongue LOL

Edited by MithiBani - 25 December 2010 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001pooja.s92

satish1961 Newbie
satish1961
satish1961

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Looks like almost every one is thinking that they have to like one of Samir or Shewta , and hence have to dislike the other. I used to like both of them during Shweta+Dolly incidence.  Nothing really has happened since then to change my opinion. Both of them are true to their character. I would be
happy if either of them wins. If any one else wins,  t is final proof for me that big-boss is really biased
and that a undeserving candidate won by hook or crook.
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hey poo, here now!
i was in n out : ) lappy wus runnin...
was makin fajitas : D !! yuummm

ya i kno i read... crazy ppl

the mst funniest silliest absurd accussations was....
that we wanted shwta fans 2 b samir fans so we hypd their frndship! LOLS! ROFL

ya rite we "samir fans" hav a secret thread plannin plottin goin on... to sway shweta fans into our sam grp witout their knowldge... Evil Smile

and u ppl fell into d trap!!! Cry
seriously feels like there's a Cyber Bigg Boss Show goin on arnd here :P!! Silly

dnt giv a damn Poo

d poll shows it all ; )
sam aint a saint/angel
but

HE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST OF THE WORST !!!!
Thumbs UpClapStarLOL

<3 <3 <3 Jai Jai Samir <3 <3 <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
not at all

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index