Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 14)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancool

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
still want sam to win... he hasnt done anything wrong at all.... in dolly and assmit's argument it was all pingle's fault.... they both has provoked dolly ji.... and how can sam forget it was veena who has trun other guys who was supporting sam while sam dolly fight happened.... if i would be at his place i would do same too.... and dont forget in this argument it was all Assmit's fault he should have done cleaning properly... if same situation happens at ur home how will u react???? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshinefire_gun

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
As per party badalna.... here's my take.......... (audience claps.......lol)

When it comes to party me rehna ya party badalna its important to see irrespective of hatred, disgust. love, blind faith etc........ Just because we love somebody doesnt mean he cannot make any mistake........ and if he makes mistake doesnt mean we support it just because we love him........ and similarly just because we hate somebody doesnt mean we start supporting even wrong doing against her............ We must think what is wrong or right irrespective any strong emotions for hatred, disgust, love or blind faith.............. Independently.......!!!!

Doesnt parents scold their children when they do wrong but does that mean they dont love thr children anymore???? 

Dolly assaults Samir and even calls him a Dog repeated times when his famous Watch your manners dialogue  comes and then today Samir goes and discuss Veena's short with her.......... thats disappointing because he is discussing it with Dolly, he definitely have full right to hate Veena's shorts and how Veena yawns after getting up from sleep but why join Dolly's league.......... Why doesnt he discuss the same with Shweta provided ST and Sam is team.......... but the whole question is why Dolly.............. Every person bitch abt what they dont like but we dont go and bitch with ppl who has assaulted us with rod and call us Dog..... rather we bitch with our close friends............. 

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
As things stand now..Khali is the least prefered for me. Followed by Dolly.

Between Ashmit-Sam-Shweta, I strangely prefer AshmitOuch

Between Sam and Shweta, I prefer Sam to win.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92Khushi.fire_gun

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Dolly, Khali, ASSS$HIT is least preferred for me................ Shweta I dont like her much, dont hate her either................ coming to Sam............. I am disappointed with him now but...........................
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

SjvK Newbie
SjvK
SjvK

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I like him because he is not afraid to put his menings whether it is BB or Whoever. Afterall that's what a person we want everyone to be. All the other housemates either change their statement or "appologize" for their doing when someone powerful confronts them. But sam he will stick to his words And rather face the consequences.

For me there is nothing wrong in expressing your feeling or words, but it is wrong to be fake And try to show be one who you never Are like Dolly after she came back, Veena trying to show she is very polite, loving and never doing wrong like weirdo person And Shweta who is over diplomatic And rather keep quite than to stand for the things she felt right ala not leaving BB after Sam was evicted, not controlling the house when housemates were fighting for kitchen to be dirty, not confronting Veena while she snatched roti from her hand etc etc.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index