Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 13)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I'll still get back to where i started from.....if u know some one's character is incredibly cheap and disgusting u can't agree to anything that person says....it's normal human behavior even if now veena comes and says that she is in a lot of trouble then a lot of people won't support and believe her....thought she was speaking the truth......it's veena's attitute and character which is to blame....those who wanna support her now coz she's right, how u do know that she won't change her opinion again??

chalo sabko abhi bahane chaihye sam ki against jane ka then i have no problem...i'll stick to my own opinion......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavfire_gun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
 i think dt he not going in finale , how would he win ds show then?? ,its  in vain if i think of him to be winner of ds show.. shweta dolly ashmit   deserve to reach in finale.....all d best  everyone.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavGauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@prerna4rishav--sum people want to bash housemate  because xyz person or fan  bashed any housemate on the any issue not because housemate any thing wrong......abt "sam fan" last comment i already commented abt the question in different  threads iam not a person who repeat all time ..if he feels let him feel it i will answer it when i will feel to answer

prerna4rishav

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Pooja.. Can u justify the behavior that I mentioned in last page ? Wink..

Shweta comments on Veena's jeans.. She is bashed.. Sam comments on Veena's SHORTS ! He is spared..

Shweta comments on Veena's char being bold etc etc.. And Sam supports Dolly for the same thing, or says Veena doesnt deserve respects.. No bashing.. Wink..

I have a few more.. If you justify the behaviors, then I might continue LOL

Woh answer kya karegi Guddi.....she has nothing to defend Sam now.....LOLLOL deffo thse r not neutral viewers LOLLOL Height toh yeh hai ke this girl Pooja used to come to Shweta's AT and bash her there by saying that she is not classy n by commenting on her clothes......ConfusedConfused Jab kuch nhi mila to clothes pe chali gayee....WEIRDO OuchOuch N btw can you answer Pooja when do classy ppl say on national television abt some girl THAT SHE SMELLS SOME ONES'S UNDER WEAR DeadDeadDeadDead If this is being classy then thank god my Shweta is not classy LOLLOLLOL Now come up with another excuse to bash Shweta coz you guyz just wanna criticize her.....if she is nice to Veena then she is  n if she wud hav ignored Veena when she was leaving then she wud hav been RUDE for you.....Isnt it?????? Any ways Pooja whatever you say it is not gonna change our opinion abt ST....God bless you SmileSmile as you r suffering from ST PHOBIA Ouch

Gauahargeous_N

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

I'll still get back to where i started from.....if u know some one's character is incredibly cheap and disgusting u can't agree to anything that person says....it's normal human behavior even if now veena comes and says that she is in a lot of trouble then a lot of people won't support and believe her....thought she was speaking the truth......it's veena's attitute and character which is to blame....those who wanna support her now coz she's right, how u do know that she won't change her opinion again??

chalo sabko abhi bahane chaihye sam ki against jane ka then i have no problem...i'll stick to my own opinion......
@jessica11101---  i request u dont quote any further it will change into round table of comments..Wink.
Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Jessica11001

Sam was present right there.. And he actually found Dolly wrong that day.. Can you justify Sam's DSness he showed in yest's epi that he found nothing right in Veena?Confused Why did he have to say that day then that 'Dolly ji goes personal not right etc etc'.. ?Ouch

did he ever say later that he found dolly right???  and sam was never commenting about that fight in the friday ep.....he was basically disgusted with veena's over all behavior....who won't get disgusted?? she compares shoes to food, goes on hunger strike !!!! any normal person would have gone mad seeing her.......sam didn't comment about the fight and he wasn't asked about it.......character is always over everything else.....veena's character is gone....so her opinion is not worthwhile.........
ok i'll stop commenting now......no one will understand anyways.....u guys continue to bash sam.....finally sam's not boring i guess !!!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index