Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? (Page 12)

Poll Question: After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [59.18%]
80 [40.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

Hey everyone i saw so many threads for samir against samir. I personally have been an ardent Samir Soni fan but i think that may be his actions in today's aapka farman episode might have hurt his fan following. How many of you were his true fan but not so much now? 

Thats a lie, you are not sameer fan. What did sameer do so wrong btw? Veena ki asli aukaat batadee isliye? Veena fans dont cry.

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Jessica11001

again i will say check the video again, from the angle i saw i realized khali was laughing too......khali ka laugh waise bhi kabhi samajhme nahi ati, but during that dialogue it was clear that khali's expressions changed.......and why on earth would assmit laugh?? his darling veena was talking after all !!!LOL

my point is, veena is now so considered about this auraut ki ijjat now, but when shweta was abused by dolly and sam defended her.......sam was wrong and dolly was honest according to veena's POV........why is that?? then how is her statement correct??

One thing that I dont understand is --

I am not commenting abt Veena's cheapness at all.. Veena might be double-standard, fake and what not.. But how does it change the fact that veena said ?

Do you disagree with what Veena said ? That Dolly looks for an excuse to malign people's character on the nationa tv ?

I hope you answer this, and then I will continue..

yes veena is right about that.....but i'm saying this that why is veena saying this now when she was attacked by dolly??? the same thing happened earlier, then veena said dolly was honest !!!! do u think sam laughed coz he didn't agree to veena's opinion?? no, he was getting irritated coz veena keeps changing her statement in every minute.....that's what he keeps saying that he keeps getting confused at veena's comments.....he indirectly said that respect earn ki jati hain, veena's behavior earlier and now is not worthy of respect....we all know that.....that's why sam reacted, it has nothing to do with the right or wrong opinion...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavfire_gun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanyellowflowerGauahargeous_N

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

yellowflowerfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@ pooja.s92-- whatever i said it was indirect if u think it was for u then it was you if u think  it was not for u then it was not for u.....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sam's opinion abt classy and all are fine..

But I dont like the way Sam joined Salman and Dolly in laughter when Veena was actually crying.. I found Sam did not take Veena's comments seriously.. Because he hates Veena too much.. Or say he's just disgustaed with Veena.. But the last few things that she said was right Thumbs Up And I didnt see anyone appreciating her.. But what Sam and Dolly did was much unhealthy..

You see lot of SamFanz are agitated with that.. Why ? Because it was really of bad taste.. Dont like it much.. It was a green signal to Dolly to abuse woman more n more.. Thumbs Down

Anyways me gtg.. peace out <3

Soo true........ It doesnt matter what Veena say/do but Sam's behavior was inappropriate........... We all know Dolly that she is a horrible person..... but Sam should not join her league........ Sam was also assaulted by Dolly with a rod (which is again proved by ASSS$HIT provoking Dolly with a rod) and today Sam is joining Dolly ans discussing Veena's shorts, giving weird facial expressions when she is talking/crying........... Disappointing!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Marz_Mahira_fanGauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Marz_Mahira_fanHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index