Still want Samir Soni to win? - Page 8

Poll

After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smallwonder

Strangely yesterday was the only time I liked Sameer๐Ÿ˜•

Don't worry.. many people think alike! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Rose.. Sameer changed his side within 3 days.. And when Salman was making poor joke on Veena, it was Sameer who was laughing with Dolly on a right issue..

Veena might be cheapest.. But what she said abt Dolly was right.. But Sameer unfortunately cant hear anything against Dolly now, the person who hit him with rod few days back๐Ÿ‘

He is a bit arrogant and double-standard.. Bass aur kuch nahi kiya ๐Ÿ˜†

some one is forgetting......after everything dolly did with shweta (we all know what a long story that is) now shweta is kind of become a friend of dolly....even in that fight between asss- dolly shweta took dolly's side....is that double standard too??๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jessica11001

some one is forgetting......after everything dolly did with shweta (we all know what a long story that is) now shweta is kind of become a friend of dolly....even in that fight between asss- dolly shweta took dolly's side....is that double standard too??๐Ÿ˜†

No.. Shweta did not comment abt the things that were directed towards Veena.. like hoe etc etc.. She in fact even that day asked Ashmit that he could easily do that job of cleaning.. And later on, Shweta and Sam both were commenting on how Dolly bashes everyone personally..

I did not find Shweta taking Dolly's side for the Bashing thing.. In that whole issue, if Ashmit had cleaned the platform, fight would be avoided.. That's wht she said.. Unlike Sam, who was actually laughing with Dolly as if Abusing women on national tv is fine if it's veena
Jessica11001 thumbnail

No.. Shweta did not comment abt the things that were directed towards Veena.. like hoe etc etc.. She in fact even that day asked Ashmit that he could easily do that job of cleaning.. And later on, Shweta and Sam both were commenting on how Dolly bashes everyone personally..

I did not find Shweta taking Dolly's side for the Bashing thing.. In that whole issue, if Ashmit had cleaned the platform, fight would be avoided.. That's wht she said.. Unlike Sam, who was actually laughing with Dolly as if Abusing women on national tv is fine if it's veena

when did sam laugh about dolly abusing veena???
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I still like Sam better than Dolly.. But now my preferences have changed..

Shweta.. Ashmit.. Sam..

Dolly stands nowhere๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I agree !!

But Clearly BB is biased towards Ashmit...Donno why
So he will b deffo in Top 3

& Dolly is back wid her Pangebaazi...So she wont be evicted so easily..๐Ÿคข
Shweta is a Nice person though I sumtyms feel she fakes a lot...But no1 der is saint ๐Ÿ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail

when did sam laugh about dolly abusing veena???

Yes.. And out of the whole episodes, that is the only part where I feel Sam was ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Did not expect this from him anyways..
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Jessica11001 thumbnail

Yes.. And out of the whole episodes, that is the only part where I feel Sam was ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Did not expect this from him anyways..

check the video again.....sam didn't laugh woth dolly , in fact sam started laughing before dolly did.....and that too only coz of salman's comments........aree yaar salman said that to lighten up the mood coz veena was getting too serious......sam never laughed at veena!!! i was also getting serious at veena's comments......but sallu's comment made me laugh.....he did that to lighten up the mood....so how's sam wrong?? kya yaar, kuch bhi........
prerna4rishav thumbnail

check the video again.....sam didn't laugh woth dolly , in fact sam started laughing before dolly did.....and that too only coz of salman's comments........aree yaar salman said that to lighten up the mood coz veena was getting too serious......sam never laughed at veena!!! i was also getting serious at veena's comments......but sallu's comment made me laugh.....he did that to lighten up the mood....so how's sam wrong?? kya yaar, kuch bhi........

Same thing.. Forget abt Shweta as she's fake.. What abt Khali and Ashmit ? Khali is one neutral person and he should have infact laughed more becoz it was abt his pyaari behna..

But even HE did not laugh.. Because what-ever, what-ever Veena said abt Dolly was correct.. Just a cheap joke by Salman can not make it wrong.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Veena is the fakest gal in the house.. But that does not make her every statement wrong.. ๐Ÿคข.. It was of low mentality to laugh at something which was right and which was a very serious and true case with Dolly.. ๐Ÿคข
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Most shweta fans will be happy with this poll ๐Ÿ˜† so they will continue to vote YES

Not many people on this forum actually vote , so i don't think  it will affect sameer in any way ๐Ÿ˜†

sameer is not a diplomat like others so he showed his frustration about veena..........we have very well seen who bitches about veena  most ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Any neutral viewer will see that sameer was right today. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

first of all i dont think sameer did anything wrong....yaha kuch  log party badna jaante hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kyunki ab finals paas mein hai๐Ÿ˜†.... yaha log ek line ya ek experssion pakad lete hai  ..aisa hi hai to kafi housmate ne kafi baar galti ki hai  par as viewer we see over all behavior of housemate  on the journey of  show๐Ÿ˜ณ  par shayad aisa sab nahi sochte hai๐Ÿ˜‰

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

first of all i dont think sameer did anything wrong....yaha kuch  log party badna jaante hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kyunki ab finals paas mein hai๐Ÿ˜†.... yaha log ek line ya ek experssion pakad lete hai  ..aisa hi hai to kafi housmate ne kafi baar galti ki hai  par as viewer we see over all behavior of housemate  on the journey of  show๐Ÿ˜ณ  par shayad aisa sab nahi sochte hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Party badalna toh bahut sare log jaante hai.. Like how Dolly fanz become Sameer fanz for convenience.. How Shweta is bad when she calls Veena Jadugarni, and how Sameer is right when he talks abt Veena's char .. How Shweta is bashed for commenting on Veena's tracks.. And how Sameer is spared for commenting on Veena's shorts ..

It is amazing to see some double-standard behaviors๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†