Bigg Boss Season 4

Still want Samir Soni to win? - Page 4

Poll

After todays episode how many of you still want Samir Soni to win?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't get this....veena has been after sam since the first day....she was the only reason why sam got evicted........during that dolly-sam fight everyone wanted to keep both of them but then veena convinced everyone to get both dolly and sam out.....and after sam came back, in a few minutes she started plotting against him...when dolly abuses other women, veena says she is honest then when dolly abused veena, dolly became a jerk !!!! what the hell !!

and after sam came back, in a few minutes she started plotting against him......the guy just came back and in the next day veena and assmit nominated him again...didn't even spare him for just a week ......nobody remembers that????

sam never said he is against veena, he always said he is confused about veena's actions....which we all kind of are.......during dolly sam fight veena said as shweta's friend sam should have stopped her......he shouldn't have stared fight himself.....he provoked dolly etc etc.....according to veena, us wakht MUAMLA thanda ho sakta tha......but in this recent fight...veena had no reason to get into the fight.....in stead of stopping assmit, she herself started commenting on dolly......she and everyone knows how dolly reacts and stretches every comments..... still she said that aurat k anam par cartoon thing....so who's provoking now????

not only sam, but almost everyone is confused with veena's actions....so getting irritated is bound to happen.........
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok i was a Seemaji fan with Sam and Shweta being my close second favs...any of them winning wud have hardly mattered to me...but after watching last few days episodes i want Shweta to win it more than Sam...Sam winning wud be gr8 too but moreso for Shweta now...and yesterday's behaviour was plain rude😲🤢 there was no need to make faces while Veena was speaking, laugh at her and Khali was equally wrong with putting his foot on the table while others were eating🤢 Edited by itsnotme - 13 years ago
Iamrani1 thumbnail
OFCOURSE I STILL WANT SAMEER TO WIN.  ACTUALLY I WANT HIM TO WIN NOW MORE THAN BEFORE BECAUSE TODAY HE SAID THINGS ABOUT VEEN THAT I HAVE ALREADY WANTED TO HEAR, BUT NO OTHER CONTENTANT HAS HAD GUTS SO SAY.

SAMEER IS THE BEST AND WILL WIN BB4:)
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it is wrong of Samir to behave like that....... making faces, laughing, being a moral police............. its absolutely okay if he dont like Veena, and he feels Veena didnt earn his respect but doesnt mean he can ridicule her...... ASSS$HIT said something right 2nd time that Samir might not respect Veena but must not ridicule her either............. I am not happy with Samir's behaviour.............. 👎🏼 

But I cant decide now should he win or not.............
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samir rocked in "aap ka farmaan", even salman was taking his help.
I was and i am and i'll be his fan.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

I feel it is wrong of Samir to behave like that....... making faces, laughing, being a moral police............. its absolutely okay if he dont like Veena, and he feels Veena didnt earn his respect but doesnt mean he can ridicule her...... ASSS$HIT said something right 2nd time that Samir might not respect Veena but must not ridicule her either............. I am not happy with Samir's behaviour.............. 👎🏼 

But I cant decide now should he win or not.............

I think he did not ridicule her in the first instance.......he expressed an opinion about her - which everyone was expressing behind Veena's back. I am not sure how many of us are completely non opinionated and never express our opinions.

Second instance was the dramatization of everything by Veena. Don't we know how Veena only talks about womanhood, humanity, principles....she will talk about any crap in the world...be it world peace.....or woman empowerment....and over dramatizes situations to show herself as a victim.....UI agree she has the right to whatever...like really whatever....but people don't have the right to get turned off ?

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hima_123

I think he did not ridicule her in the first instance.......he expressed an opinion about her - which everyone was expressing behind Veena's back. I am not sure how many of us are completely non opinionated and never express our opinions.

Second instance was the dramatization of everything by Veena. Don't we know how Veena only talks about womanhood, humanity, principles....she will talk about any crap in the world...be it world peace.....or woman empowerment....and over dramatizes situations to show herself as a victim.....UI agree she has the right to whatever...like really whatever....but people don't have the right to get turned off ?

Yes he did ridicule by constantly making faces........ he must express whatever he feels in a more respectful manner instead of making stupid faces on every word Veena spoke and later on manipulated by justifying that BB did a favour by letting him enter show 2nd time....... where as we all know he entered rightfully because his eviction was wrong.......... but here he used the same words as represented by BB to present/ prove his point, this is manipulation......... He is clearly manipulating by justifying BB's wrong doing against him just to prove his point because of his intense hatred/disgust towards Veena............  He can definitely hate, feel disgusted by Veena (neither Veena is all nice and fine) but must appear more respectful towards her, atleast let the girl speak and dont ridicule her on every single word she says........and stop manipulating!!
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

Yes he did ridicule by constantly making faces........ he must express whatever he feels in a more respectful manner instead of making stupid faces on every word Veena spoke and later on manipulated by justifying that BB did a favour by letting him enter show 2nd time....... where as we all know he entered rightfully because his eviction was wrong.......... but here he used the same words as represented by BB to present/ prove his point, this is manipulation......... He is clearly manipulating by justifying BB's wrong doing against him just to prove his point because of his intense hatred/disgust towards Veena............  He can definitely hate, feel disgusted by Veena (neither Veena is all nice and fine) but must appear more respectful towards her, atleast let the girl speak and dont ridicule her on every single word she says........and stop manipulating!!

A woman cries on and on.......she cries at everything....and if you talk anything which is not supportive of her action, she will turn more dramatic. Will it never irk anyone to an extent....he was not making a mocking face...but he was making a face like "I don't want to watch this drama"......
If some one is over dramatising....would you really want to listen to her?...Appearing annoyed at a drama is insulting??...

I don't see using one eviction reason as a BIG manipulative thing........if you see it like that..upto you.

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rose-girl

usne aisa kya ghalat kia? maybe i havn't watched properly:/ plzz tell some1 wht was wrong?

Rose.. Sameer changed his side within 3 days.. And when Salman was making poor joke on Veena, it was Sameer who was laughing with Dolly on a right issue..

Veena might be cheapest.. But what she said abt Dolly was right.. But Sameer unfortunately cant hear anything against Dolly now, the person who hit him with rod few days back👏

He is a bit arrogant and double-standard.. Bass aur kuch nahi kiya 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hima_123

A woman cries on and on.......she cries at everything....and if you talk anything which is not supportive of her action, she will turn more dramatic. Will it never irk anyone to an extent....he was not making a mocking face...but he was making a face like "I don't want to watch this drama"......
If some one is over dramatising....would you really want to listen to her?...Appearing annoyed at a drama is insulting??...

I don't see using one eviction reason as a BIG manipulative thing........if you see it like that..upto you.

Making faces is not wrong ? Ok fine agreed..

But what about when a girl is ACTUALLY crying for the way Dolly maligned her character on National tv.. I was watching the show with my Papa.. He HATES Veena, everybody does there is no second thought abt that.. But when a girl cries for someone attacked her character on national tv, it might not be fake..

Fine, if you're finding it fake, why not staying mum with it? What was the need to laugh? It ACTUALLY encourages Dolly to abuse woman more n more 🤢