India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

today's episode was the worst (Page 3)

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with everyone more..I am counting down till monday...there have been many drifts in baji and tashas relationship and now im glad they will have a chance to bond..I loved that nakku drove there...i want the directors to emphasize that and show duttas shock and amazement along with happines..cantttt wait for the trio to be back together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_

i know, but Dutta has killed people in the past, many times and he was never worried.  he looked so helpless and lost, I guess its just me, will watch over the today's epi and see.

Hopeless??  lets just agree to disagree here... When did he looked hopeless?? uyah he was lost .. and it can be because he is emotionally broked down at the moment or probably smelled the rat abt sudharshan  but not even for a second i felt he was Hopeless and feared of the possibilties.. he just aksed to get rid of the cropse ..and anyone on his place would have said the same .. what is wrong in that?? he is a Don so he can do anything he want??? Confused You are answerable to Law.. and this aspect has been shown in the show as well.. Dutta is in good relations with the police officer of his Area ( I remember once his name was taken by him while having a conversation with baji) but one has to make sure that nothing strike against u .. and dutta did the same...  That was a rational decision by him .. which im glad they showed for a change in the show for the first time .. Coz i felt very disturbed when Dutta left the bodies of his body guards right after Ravi and Supriya escaped away.. that i have to imagine that baaji took care of them ... 

I know many of u are upset because Dutta was hardly there this week But whatever was shown  being him running away from the deal, or inspite of present their physically his mind is somewhere else.. goes PERFECTLY with his Character and under What Circumstances he is .. that shows how Much Nakusha Has affected him! 

and Surdharshan .. LOL! i was reading and m amused that some of u think that sudharshan is a new Don in the town ?? while Dutta was sidelined???  because of HIM????  ahahahahahahhaha  oh common !! LOL  Its just that the Man is not able to concentrate that doesn't  mean a guy like sudharshan can take over his dhanda  LOL 

Edited by SAraW - 24 December 2010 at 11:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshed-bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with the topic starter...from the past two epis Dutta isnt like the Dutta we know. To me it seemed that MR and Dutta is being sidelined and Naku is given the superwoman characteristics. Maybe its because of the offscreen drama happenning on the sets. Lets see what happens on Monday and next week...but I am really apprehensive.

sub_rosa

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I think that cvs are paving a way for TaSha SR, may be as a gift to its viewers on the occasion of ltl's first anniversary.

I mean the future track may proceed like: the car vl have breakdown(as wished by many of us), then baji vl go for luking out some help, wich vl mean that our TaSha vl be all alone. As we had already seen that its cold, nakku vl feel cold, dutta vl give his jacket to naku. I think they vl cum really close. Nd then situation vl mould in such a way that may lead to TaSha SR.

-bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Shruti...we at this forum and expecting big things for 28th...but I doubt CVs have any such plans. We will prolly get an extremely boring epi.
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I will disagree here, from Dutta's expressions in the end, I think the CVs have some real surprise for us up their sleeves.
I

Bang ON! Im glad im not the only one who noticed that... Smile 

Sara n droopy, that's exactly what I felt.......Dutta looks were as if he is suspecting sudharshan somehow.....moreover Chaskar did point something to Dutta that day..........as we know MR is brilliant at depicting his character's emotions n all.....so I think  we will have to wait n see how it unfolds.....to most of the people his looks were as if he doubt sudharshan.......I hope Dutta, Naku n bajii gets some time to spend with eachother.......moreover I could not see anger or amazed look at Dutta's face...to me he looked at peace after he saw naku n baji came to help him....can't wait for monday too.Big smile

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 25 December 2010 at 5:06am

-bharti-

shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Shruti...we at this forum and expecting big things for 28th...but I doubt CVs have any such plans. We will prolly get an extremely boring epi.
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

You may be ryt kshreya(sorry if that's nt ur name. Actualy, i didn't know ur name) but u see, i always chose to be on optimistic side irrespective of wat may happen in future.

Nd as far as yesterday's epi is concerned, i didn't find it that boring. Rather the last part just makes me more enthusiastic wen naku asks for keys. I was lyk 'common our sherni naku. Go nd get ur husband back home. Afteral, he waited quite a tym there waiting for a car only coz suds has no tym to check 4 it as he was busy vid kala who were very very overconfident on their plan to trap chaskar on vich i hav full confidence that it vl fail very miserably'.

One more thing vich i noticed is that its nt only dutta who didn't respect sud bt also naku didn't respect sud as she says him sudarshan nd nt sudarshan jijaji during her convo vid bodyguards nd baji. I was laughing at sud that he is such a useless person that even naku(who usualy respect elders) didn't respect him. Wen sud can't even earn the respect from naku, i don't think that he vl be able to earn respect from dutta ever.

Edited by shruti10august - 25 December 2010 at 6:15am

MrsKhan

Go to top