Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shruti...we at this forum and expecting big things for 28th...but I doubt CVs have any such plans. We will prolly get an extremely boring epi.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Bang ON! Im glad im not the only one who noticed that... 😊 

Sara n droopy, that's exactly what I felt.......Dutta looks were as if he is suspecting sudharshan somehow.....moreover Chaskar did point something to Dutta that day..........as we know MR is brilliant at depicting his character's emotions n all.....so I think  we will have to wait n see how it unfolds.....to most of the people his looks were as if he doubt sudharshan.......I hope Dutta, Naku n bajii gets some time to spend with eachother.......moreover I could not see anger or amazed look at Dutta's face...to me he looked at peace after he saw naku n baji came to help him....can't wait for monday too.😃
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Shruti...we at this forum and expecting big things for 28th...but I doubt CVs have any such plans. We will prolly get an extremely boring epi.

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

You may be ryt kshreya(sorry if that's nt ur name. Actualy, i didn't know ur name) but u see, i always chose to be on optimistic side irrespective of wat may happen in future.

Nd as far as yesterday's epi is concerned, i didn't find it that boring. Rather the last part just makes me more enthusiastic wen naku asks for keys. I was lyk 'common our sherni naku. Go nd get ur husband back home. Afteral, he waited quite a tym there waiting for a car only coz suds has no tym to check 4 it as he was busy vid kala who were very very overconfident on their plan to trap chaskar on vich i hav full confidence that it vl fail very miserably'.

One more thing vich i noticed is that its nt only dutta who didn't respect sud bt also naku didn't respect sud as she says him sudarshan nd nt sudarshan jijaji during her convo vid bodyguards nd baji. I was laughing at sud that he is such a useless person that even naku(who usualy respect elders) didn't respect him. Wen sud can't even earn the respect from naku, i don't think that he vl be able to earn respect from dutta ever.Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago