Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I definitely dont think that was his lost look. It looked like his thinking look. The only time I have seen his lost look was after the fr and everytime he thinks of nakku. And that soo wasn't it me thinks
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i disagree.. i thought the previous epi before this was the worst..it was so boring..😆 this epi was at least bearable.. as for Dutta, he's too disturbed abt Naku stuff.. so he doesn't concentrate much on his work these days.. he has become sort of devdas in the inside..lol... and Naku, well she is Babi ki Beti..anything is possible..😛😆 lol.. maybe Dutta taught her how to drive incase of emergency.. like when they'll be alone n sumthin happens to him.. she can take him to hospital in the car.. and not it a cart thingy like she did the first time! 😆
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It not Dutta character chging .. it is just a lil down at the moment .

Common even a don can feel sad and rotten.

But what is irritating is slow nd broing epi ... the last three even all yawn worthy ... ..
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Yeah, didnt you see he had that mischievous glint in his eyes, almost saying, that I knew you would come for me, could you not have come sooner?
Oh God, I am going crazy thinking about what he is gonna say, cant the car break down please? 

U only want thecar to break down ... let me add to it .. I want car to break down , for it to rain ,  a road block ( causing them to stay together for sometime) ,  DBN ka pyar , more DN ...
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will not call it the worst episode. It was out of flow and the last Nakku driving thing was like adding salt to the wounds. The past few episodes were boring. Maybe they are building up to something huge and taking it slow now.

Dutta was lost in his own thoughts, probabaly about Nakku or the Suresh death stuff... and I do like it when he is in his brooding, thinking mode. The end result always turns out to be good. The last scene and precap is what saved the epi...Am sure there is an explanation for everything next week. Am looking forward to the Dutta-Nakku-Baaji convo.😊
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I like epi. Datta bhi insaan hai james bond nahi,  nakku car driving kar liya tho kya huwa bagal me baaji bai hai na, ham sab chahate te na ki 28th dec tak tasha ka kuch aatch scene hojaye, isliye bichara director, writer apna kosis kar raha hai.

Edited by m.indira - 13 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree with everyone more..I am counting down till monday...there have been many drifts in baji and tashas relationship and now im glad they will have a chance to bond..I loved that nakku drove there...i want the directors to emphasize that and show duttas shock and amazement along with happines..cantttt wait for the trio to be back together!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_

i know, but Dutta has killed people in the past, many times and he was never worried.  he looked so helpless and lost, I guess its just me, will watch over the today's epi and see.

Hopeless??  lets just agree to disagree here... When did he looked hopeless?? uyah he was lost .. and it can be because he is emotionally broked down at the moment or probably smelled the rat abt sudharshan  but not even for a second i felt he was Hopeless and feared of the possibilties.. he just aksed to get rid of the cropse ..and anyone on his place would have said the same .. what is wrong in that?? he is a Don so he can do anything he want??? ðŸ˜• You are answerable to Law.. and this aspect has been shown in the show as well.. Dutta is in good relations with the police officer of his Area ( I remember once his name was taken by him while having a conversation with baji) but one has to make sure that nothing strike against u .. and dutta did the same...  That was a rational decision by him .. which im glad they showed for a change in the show for the first time .. Coz i felt very disturbed when Dutta left the bodies of his body guards right after Ravi and Supriya escaped away.. that i have to imagine that baaji took care of them ... 

I know many of u are upset because Dutta was hardly there this week But whatever was shown  being him running away from the deal, or inspite of present their physically his mind is somewhere else.. goes PERFECTLY with his Character and under What Circumstances he is .. that shows how Much Nakusha Has affected him! 

and Surdharshan .. LOL! i was reading and m amused that some of u think that sudharshan is a new Don in the town ?? while Dutta was sidelined???  because of HIM????  ahahahahahahhaha  oh common !! 😆  Its just that the Man is not able to concentrate that doesn't  mean a guy like sudharshan can take over his dhanda  ðŸ˜† 

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with the topic starter...from the past two epis Dutta isnt like the Dutta we know. To me it seemed that MR and Dutta is being sidelined and Naku is given the superwoman characteristics. Maybe its because of the offscreen drama happenning on the sets. Lets see what happens on Monday and next week...but I am really apprehensive.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that cvs are paving a way for TaSha SR, may be as a gift to its viewers on the occasion of ltl's first anniversary.

I mean the future track may proceed like: the car vl have breakdown(as wished by many of us), then baji vl go for luking out some help, wich vl mean that our TaSha vl be all alone. As we had already seen that its cold, nakku vl feel cold, dutta vl give his jacket to naku. I think they vl cum really close. Nd then situation vl mould in such a way that may lead to TaSha SR.