India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

today's episode was the worst

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I hated today's epi. Is it just me or are they changing Dutta's character? he looked helpless today, such a stark difference from the Dutta who saved Nakku when they first met. You mean to tell me dutta lit a fire and stood there waiting for Sudarshan all that time? Everyone knows he has no patience whatsoever, is it that the new director doesn't know dutta's character or what? 
Nakku driving? what the....that was a joke, dutta is a kitten now and nakku is the tiger? they could've let baji drive, don't get the point, us viewers must be idiots. 
I want the old DUtta back, he seems so emotionless nowadays, not even an inch of a smile....so sad all the time, I dont want to see Dutta the loser, I want to see our Old Dutta..the James Bond one...sigh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430bmm1985Vampgirlsss8080Chaudhrytmsub_rosaFishfishmussy.jamshed-bharti-.scorpio10

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I will disagree here, from Dutta's expressions in the end, I think the CVs have some real surprise for us up their sleeves.
Isnt this an awesome opportunity for BaTaSha to bond again? Kala is afraid of exactly this - of them spending time with each other.
Oh, next week is going to be rollicking :)
As for Naku driving, Maybe Madhu taught her in all the spare time...regardless, thoda to cinematic liberty banta hai boss :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82shruti10augustbmm1985Crystal29Chaudhrytmprettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedrama_2010ImmaculateDream

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I think the aim with nakku was to show she will go any lengths just to make sure her Saab is safe. She will do everything an anything to make sure Of that. Dutta was left waitin for a reason he needs to spend time with nakku and baji so I for one loved the ending can't wait till Monday :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25Crystal29prettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedrama_2010ImmaculateDream

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

I think the aim with nakku was to show she will go any lengths just to make sure her Saab is safe. She will do everything an anything to make sure Of that. Dutta was left waitin for a reason he needs to spend time with nakku and baji so I for one loved the ending can't wait till Monday :)

Agree 100% Huma, I hope that car of theirs breaks down, so they are forced to spend the night in that jungle. Then we can have some serious bonding and conversation for a change :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82prettywomanCrystal29bfunofbb123rama_2010

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
well

Director has not penned down the sequences so he has nothign to do with it.. 

and There was nothing wrong with Dutta today ...he wanted sudharshan to get rid of  the corpse ..... as it was necessary ...

why he didn't left the place.. well  it was lonely place and it cud have got dutta to "think" abt lots of things happening lately ... and his suspicious/ weird  looks to Sudharshan definitely serve a purpose...

or May be these days he is Stuck too much into his personal life hence less interest in business...his emotions have taken over his rational side..  

and also he was testing Sudharshan and how responsible he is... him waiting there and CAlling back to him Only was pointing towards that only... he is very strict when it comes to such matters... jisnay responsibility li hai .. usse say sawaal karay ga Dutta.. So Dutta is  Patient Guy when something is up his sleeve 

so i didn't find him out of his character ...

As for Naksuha and miraculous driving... well!  No comments.. Smile 

Edited by SAraW - 24 December 2010 at 3:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25bmm1985Crystal29prettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedmeghaparti

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i agree with u huma...its showing tht naku can go to any extent to ensure he is ok... there are a lot of confusions n questions arising bt m sure tht on monday we'll gt our ans...m glad naku n baji went... hpefuly we'll hav another batasha moment, n this time dutta is not drunk so he myt jus hear thm outBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Crystal29mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I will disagree here, from Dutta's expressions in the end, I think the CVs have some real surprise for us up their sleeves.
I

Bang ON! Im glad im not the only one who noticed that... Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82bfunofbb123

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I

Bang ON! Im glad im not the only one who noticed that... Smile 

Yeah, didnt you see he had that mischievous glint in his eyes, almost saying, that I knew you would come for me, could you not have come sooner?
Oh God, I am going crazy thinking about what he is gonna say, cant the car break down please? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Crystal29bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

Go to top