PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by Savitha0101

Oiii thnks preci again ur superb dear,
Awww thanks a ton yaar Hug

loved the way DV looks at amoli wowwwwEmbarrassed and his dialogues, his performance were mindblowing yaar,
Agreed agreed n agreed Thumbs Up.......... his look at her was soooo passionate Embarrassed....... kinda those aawooo types where the dogs whistle in cartoon n their eyes come out ov thier sockets n roll about n tongues r hanging out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOLLOL.......n as u said be it his dialogues n performance they were mindblowing ClapClapClap

Exactly preci darling agree with u LOLBig smile

Thanks Savi Thumbs Up i cud go on n on in his praise 4 that particular look LOLLOL Wink....... he totally deserves it ClapClap but that look was so sooooo doggy like really reminded me of those cartoons..... as u can see im a cartoon fanatic LOLLOL so my comparisons r wiv them Tongue....

thank u dear for this lovely updateClapClap
Ur most welcome buddy Big smile

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thankooooTongue,do i need to say u wer mind boggling,seriously i fell short ov words wen it comes to ur praiseClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
u r so rite about the expressions ov Shresth aka radheClapClapClapClapClapClap,aStarperformance,he also did a very good job b4 wen dv tried to chop off his fingersOuch,both dv and radhe did a marvellous job in the scene,dvEvil Smileand radheCry
even though neither ov their hubby's really deserve this LOLROFLROFL
truLOL
 ROFLROFLdo catch his eh? its quite funny like wot am i seeing??Shocked how dare u stop Shocked... jks apart  come on DV leave the guy alone poor thing......
dv was Evil Smilethere,i mean radhe is such an idiot he can't even eat,drink and sleep on his own discretionAngry

........ really leave him alone DV how much more torture OuchAngry
seriously i feel a bit for radhe but he himself is responsible for his miseriesDead,u've explained the scene and expressions of dv and radhe very well,i know u've to write a lot in order to give us a detailed update so hats off to uClapClapClapClap
flashes his evil-devil grin.......  awesome facial expressions by both DV n walkie talkie vegetable (Sharad n Shresth repectively)
really excellent,both ov them wer outstandingClapClapClapClapfor a change i'm saying the chemistry between the two was greatLOLinstead of dv and amoli.
 this is so superficial of walkie talkie vegetable  im realy not liking it he really is helpless is he hmmm Dead...
it was,seriously i can't stand this whole drama of fast,pple in the party know that radhe was drunk and he may not be able to fulfill his hubby duties still they are hell bent on performing the rituals and moreover the other ladies who were fasting for their hubbies,they wer not doing the vermillion and bangles stuff,all stupid pple watching the tamasha ov amoliCry
ok call me crazy but i found that hand folding n apologising hilarious ROFLROFL
oh that was actually surprising for me coz he never apologized to amoli for his previous kartooths and wen he is intoxicated he is behaving like a good hubby,it was so fakeConfused
this aint my family wamily........ they r ur 2 b relatives....... they r ov ur status in rangeelapan (casanova/devil-may-care attitudes n behaviour) ROFLROFL
i too loved shobna's answer,the way she said itClapClapClapClapClapher execution of dialogues is soo brilliant that makes u love herEmbarrassed
exactly DV think b4 u speak this is not ur wife LOLLOLLOL
dv u've lost itSilly,she is the bahu ov the haveli and will she be short ov gold or jewellery?,u 've made her life a living hell so will she be satisfied or comforted after getting loads ov gold?Shocked
now where is Urmi shouldnt she be here ConfusedEmbarrassed
tht's the precise reason for dv's pervertedness Dead
Dv cums 2 her (n do note the background score playing 4 him now is the same when he met Amoli 4 the 1st tym n he was oggling at her)
really sharp memory Thumbs Up
she says wot u gave 2 walkie talkie vegetable ........ DV's mood changes LOLLOL
i can't comprehend dv's expression there,was he angry,surprised or annoyed at amoli for being so straightforward and outspoken?
he adds ur fast these rituals altogether cannot do me any harm got that.
o really dv,if these fast or rituals can't harm u then y r u so annoyed at amoli for keeping a fast for radheConfused
4 this act ov urs i would have punished u ..
dv instead u shud be punished for the crazy acts ov ursAngry
Amoli eyes widen at this n BTW her eyes r so mesmorising Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingBTW this is one ov the scene where amoli is looking
really pretty and her makeup was mindblowing,the lens she was wearing also suited herTongue
he is so shameless that he sends his own wife 2 other men....... thats how he is
now i'm not liking this dv at all,dv was spot on but he forgot to mention that he's the one who made radhe a complete moron,u can't let him fulfill his duties as a hubby then how come u r blaming him for his shameless acts.Angryinfact dv shuld be ashamed for keeping an eye on some1's else wifeyDead
i think he 4got how much he has told Amoli about the deal between him n walkie talkie vegetable Silly
u r so riteThumbs Up
he opens his arms out wide as is she was gonna hug him tight but runs out crying n DV jus smiles n smirks
LOLhe is crazy,just can't stopDay Dreamingwenever amoli is around.but really a good spicy sceneEmbarrassed

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Sobia i will reply 2 ur amazing reply soon but gotta go at the mo Embarrassed  

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thankooooTongue,do i need to say u wer mind boggling,seriously i fell short ov words wen it comes to ur praiseClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Awwwwwww ive got tears in my eyes ........khushi ke aasu ....... thanks a gazillion 4 ur praise Hug

u r so rite about the expressions ov Shresth aka radheClapClapClapClapClapClap,aStarperformance,he also did a very good job b4 wen dv tried to chop off his fingersOuch,both dv and radhe did a marvellous job in the scene,dvEvil Smileand radheCry
Thank ya Tongue.... n yep brilliant beyond brilliant performance n wot Star expressions ClapClapClap........ tru say that scene i can never 4get...... man DV is such a devil n poor Radhe but fab work by both...... picture perfect that scene was coz of them.... tooooooo good Clap

truLOL

LOLLOL I dunno y certain women worship their hubby's like God n esp those ones who's husbands r now where near that categoryConfused eg DV LOLLOL  

ROFLROFLdo catch his eh? its quite funny like wot am i seeing??Shocked how dare u stop Shocked... jks apart  come on DV leave the guy alone poor thing......
dv was Evil Smilethere,i mean radhe is such an idiot he can't even eat,drink and sleep on his own discretionAngry
Ditto...... i guess thats wot u call a slave OuchOuch but this was the limit...... i mean he drank out of fear but atleast afta let him be AngryAngry

seriously i feel a bit for radhe but he himself is responsible for his miseriesDead
I agree i felt bad 4 him but the way he growls like a lion in front of Amoli makes me DeadDead  n then becums chicken little in front of DV AngryAngry wots wrong wiv u man Angry...... n yea u rightly say he is responsible..... had he not been this slave-like n unaware of the plight of AMoli maybe DV wouldnt have dreamt 2 use Radhe

,u've explained the scene and expressions of dv and radhe very well,i know u've to write a lot in order to give us a detailed update so hats off to uClapClapClapClap

Merci mademoiselle merci beaucoup Big smileBig smile 

flashes his evil-devil grin.......  awesome facial expressions by both DV n walkie talkie vegetable (Sharad n Shresth repectively)
really excellent,both ov them wer outstandingClapClapClapClapfor a change i'm saying the chemistry between the two was greatLOLinstead of dv and amoli.

they soooooo were ClapClapClap It surely is a firecracking chemistry..... both ignite the screens Embarrassed LOLLOL 2 bad Amoli u got heavy competition.... beat that hey LOLLOL 

this is so superficial of walkie talkie vegetable  im realy not liking it he really is helpless is he hmmm Dead...
it was,seriously i can't stand this whole drama of fast,pple in the party know that radhe was drunk and he may not be able to fulfill his hubby duties still they are hell bent on performing the rituals and moreover the other ladies who were fasting for their hubbies,they wer not doing the vermillion and bangles stuff,all stupid pple watching the tamasha ov amoliCry

Well said Sobia Thumbs Up....... coudnt have said it better ..... every1 sees this whole tamasha n that Radhe is in no condition 2 do anything yet no 1 questions him or stops him even his mom (Urmi) n afta the whole fiasco her brain ke baathi jal gayi n she decides 2 ask him... i mean wot the heck is that AngryAngry ........ n as u rightly said no1 else is doing it then y Radhe?? n i did feel a little bad 4 Amoli her Broken Heart expression was sooo sad CryCry esp when all this means sooooooo much 2 her

oh that was actually surprising for me coz he never apologized to amoli for his previous kartooths and wen he is intoxicated he is behaving like a good hubby,it was so fakeConfused

Thats exactly y i found it soooooo hilarious......ROFL ROFL him apologising 4 such a silly thing n not his other stupidity acts/kartooths LOLLOL ..... the guy has more sense when he is not in his senses isnt that funny? LOLLOL ROFL..... fake n shallow it was but Radhe well he is jus ConfusedConfused himself n makes us Confused as well

this aint my family wamily........ they r ur 2 b relatives....... they r ov ur status in rangeelapan (casanova/devil-may-care attitudes n behaviour) ROFLROFL
i too loved shobna's answer,the way she said itClapClapClapClapClapher execution of dialogues is soo brilliant that makes u love herEmbarrassed

Absolutely she is truly gifted ClapClapClap

dv u've lost itSilly,she is the bahu ov the haveli and will she be short ov gold or jewellery?,u 've made her life a living hell so will she be satisfied or comforted after getting loads ov gold?Shocked

He soooo has...... AMoli ka bhooth sar pe savar n he has began talking nonsense Silly..... he keeps thinkin this is dumbo Urmi who will love n cherish each of his words D'oh.....

Nice 1 Clap ......pervert didnt cum 2 my mind at the tym or i wud have written it...... i cud only think of ho*ny Embarrassed (vulgar but no choice) n it soooo looked like this guy cud pounce on Amoli any min now hence y i said ho*ny.... but seeing her hubby's pervy looks at Amoli haveli's bahu she wud have poked her own eyes out

Dv cums 2 her (n do note the background score playing 4 him now is the same when he met Amoli 4 the 1st tym n he was oggling at her)

Thank yaaaaaaa Wink

i can't comprehend dv's expression there,was he angry,surprised or annoyed at amoli for being so straightforward and outspoken?

I think all of the above LOL..... she ruined his pervy mood totally so he was angry...... she found out the truth so he was surprised n lastly her 1st words were Radhe or she still can only think of him made DV annoyed LOLLOL 

o really dv,if these fast or rituals can't harm u then y r u so annoyed at amoli for keeping a fast for radheConfused

Exactly ConfusedConfused......

Agreed Angry....

really pretty and her makeup was mindblowing,the lens she was wearing also suited herTongue

Yup sooooooo pretty n fairy like...... 4get DV even i couldnt stop staring at her Day DreamingDay Dreaming........ n really subtle make-up which brings out her natural beauty Big smile .... they have made a gr8 choice about those grey contacts ...... it sooooooo suits her.... both compliment each other...... no wonder DV keeps falling into those mesmorising eyes Day Dreaming

he is so shameless that he sends his own wife 2 other men....... thats how he is
now i'm not liking this dv at all,dv was spot on but he forgot to mention that he's the one who made radhe a complete moron,u can't let him fulfill his duties as a hubby then how come u r blaming him for his shameless acts.Angryinfact dv shuld be ashamed for keeping an eye on some1's else wifeyDead

101% agree  wiv u thats y i wrote in my comments that if Radhe is ur slave then ur responsible 4 all his kartooths ..... he eats sleeps n lives his MAlik so y blame him AngryAngry

i think he 4got how much he has told Amoli about the deal between him n walkie talkie vegetable Silly
u r so riteThumbs Up

Thanksssss ....thats wot i mean he has totally lost it..... talking bakwaas in front of Amoli Angry

he opens his arms out wide as is she was gonna hug him tight but runs out crying n DV jus smiles n smirks
LOLhe is crazy,just can't stopDay Dreamingwenever amoli is around.but really a good spicy sceneEmbarrassed
LOLLOL  he surely is bac in2 his day dreaming world...... ohhhh well written good spicy n saucy..... enjoyable Wink

Day Dreaming

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged

no problemBig smile

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

no problemBig smile

Thats da best part about us ...... der sey aaye par durust aaye Wink...... LOLLOL neways as u have seen i have replied Tongue  

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

thankooooTongue,do i need to say u wer mind boggling,seriously i fell short ov words wen it comes to ur praiseClap
Awwwwwww ive got tears in my eyes ........khushi ke aasu ....... thanks a gazillion 4 ur praise Hug

u r so rite about the expressions ov Shresth aka radheClap,aStarperformance,he also did a very good job b4 wen dv tried to chop off his fingersOuch,both dv and radhe did a marvellous job in the scene,dvEvil Smileand radheCry
Thank ya Tongue.... n yep brilliant beyond brilliant performance n wot Star expressions ClapClapClap........ tru say that scene i can never 4get...... man DV is such a devil n poor Radhe but fab work by both...... picture perfect that scene was coz of them.... tooooooo good Clap

truLOL

LOLLOL I dunno y certain women worship their hubby's like God n esp those ones who's husbands r now where near that categoryConfused eg DV LOLLOL  

Ditto...... i guess thats wot u call a slave OuchOuch but this was the limit...... i mean he drank out of fear but atleast afta let him be AngryAngry

seriously i feel a bit for radhe but he himself is responsible for his miseriesDead
I agree i felt bad 4 him but the way he growls like a lion in front of Amoli makes me DeadDead  n then becums chicken little in front of DV AngryAngry wots wrong wiv u man Angry...... n yea u rightly say he is responsible..... had he not been this slave-like n unaware of the plight of AMoli maybe DV wouldnt have dreamt 2 use Radhe

,u've explained the scene and expressions of dv and radhe very well,i know u've to write a lot in order to give us a detailed update so hats off to uClap

Merci mademoiselle merci beaucoup Big smileBig smile 

really excellent,both ov them wer outstandingClapfor a change i'm saying the chemistry between the two was greatLOLinstead of dv and amoli.

they soooooo were ClapClapClap It surely is a firecracking chemistry..... both ignite the screens Embarrassed LOLLOL 2 bad Amoli u got heavy competition.... beat that hey LOLLOL 

Well said Sobia Thumbs Up....... coudnt have said it better ..... every1 sees this whole tamasha n that Radhe is in no condition 2 do anything yet no 1 questions him or stops him even his mom (Urmi) n afta the whole fiasco her brain ke baathi jal gayi n she decides 2 ask him... i mean wot the heck is that AngryAngry ........ n as u rightly said no1 else is doing it then y Radhe?? n i did feel a little bad 4 Amoli her Broken Heart expression was sooo sad CryCry esp when all this means sooooooo much 2 her

Thats exactly y i found it soooooo hilarious......ROFL ROFL him apologising 4 such a silly thing n not his other stupidity acts/kartooths LOLLOL ..... the guy has more sense when he is not in his senses isnt that funny? LOLLOL ROFL..... fake n shallow it was but Radhe well he is jus ConfusedConfused himself n makes us Confused as well

i too loved shobna's answer,the way she said itClapher execution of dialogues is soo brilliant that makes u love herEmbarrassed

Absolutely she is truly gifted ClapClapClap

He soooo has...... AMoli ka bhooth sar pe savar n he has began talking nonsense Silly..... he keeps thinkin this is dumbo Urmi who will love n cherish each of his words D'oh.....

Nice 1 Clap ......pervert didnt cum 2 my mind at the tym or i wud have written it...... i cud only think of ho*ny Embarrassed (vulgar but no choice) n it soooo looked like this guy cud pounce on Amoli any min now hence y i said ho*ny.... but seeing her hubby's pervy looks at Amoli haveli's bahu she wud have poked her own eyes out

Thank yaaaaaaa Wink

I think all of the above LOL..... she ruined his pervy mood totally so he was angry...... she found out the truth so he was surprised n lastly her 1st words were Radhe or she still can only think of him made DV annoyed LOLLOL 

Exactly ConfusedConfused......

Agreed Angry....

Yup sooooooo pretty n fairy like...... 4get DV even i couldnt stop staring at her Day DreamingDay Dreaming........ n really subtle make-up which brings out her natural beauty Big smile .... they have made a gr8 choice about those grey contacts ...... it sooooooo suits her.... both compliment each other...... no wonder DV keeps falling into those mesmorising eyes Day Dreaming

101% agree  wiv u thats y i wrote in my comments that if Radhe is ur slave then ur responsible 4 all his kartooths ..... he eats sleeps n lives his MAlik so y blame him AngryAngry

u r so riteThumbs Up

Thanksssss ....thats wot i mean he has totally lost it..... talking bakwaas in front of Amoli Angry

LOLLOL  he surely is bac in2 his day dreaming world...... ohhhh well written good spicy n saucy..... enjoyable Wink

Day Dreaming

thx for all ur praise and also for such a nice replySmile
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@swfer aka Sobia

thx for all ur praise and also for such a nice replySmile
Ur most welcome Big smile

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index