Again JAADU

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In Today's episode in the morning when krishna was leaving house in search of work form where he got the clothes? Because previous day it was burned by ss . Another Magic has happened. or jaddu what do u think girls?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waa k_ 83 this was the same thing we were talking yesterday somebody posted that they should not show krishna in old clothes it will be another blopper same like we said it happened today. the shirt and pant reappered. now we can assume as somebody said in live update it came from pressing. in previous episodes Prats have mentioned the clothes go for pressing everyday. so assume like that.
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

waa k_ 83 this was the same thing we were talking yesterday somebody posted that they should not show krishna in old clothes it will be another blopper same like we said it happened today. the shirt and pant reappered. now we can assume as somebody said in live update it came from pressing. in previous episodes Prats have mentioned the clothes go for pressing everyday. so assume like that.

Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice presence of mind. Off course on mon he is going to buy new one. what do u think?
elle45 thumbnail
😆 CVs made a big blooper and we, poor viewers, are trying to clarify by ourselves where the clothes came from 😆 Good thinking, that the clothes must have gone for pressing, but I'm sure the CVs must not have thought of that.
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

😆 CVs made a big blooper and we, poor viewers, are trying to clarify by ourselves where the clothes came from 😆 Good thinking, that the clothes must have gone for pressing, but I'm sure the CVs must not have thought of that.

I think sometimes i feel we IF member's are so much concerned and worried about serial rather than CVS what do u think?
laks76 thumbnail
I know k_83 we look for very minute details.but they also have to see the serial before airing like u said. these r very obvious. elle it is right we find excuses for the cv's. probably on mon krishna buy himself also some clothes and atleast for GD too.
k_83 thumbnail

I know k_83 we look for very minute details.but they also have to see the serial before airing like u said. these r very obvious. elle it is right we find excuses for the cv's. probably on mon krishna buy himself also some clothes and atleast for GD too.

But i think he will bring a new big ghanti to her. she deserves that .she always supports Kriya. She is sweet as a dadi.
elle45 thumbnail

See, we love this serial, and obviously we want it to be perfect. A little blooper now and then is ok but this is a big blooper. After all that hoopla of all the clothes being gone, Krishna had clothes again. They should have shown some tiny scene of how these clothes came.

CVs are not working diligently on this. In the past few weeks, there have been so many threads opened up on bloopers in the show. There were never so many mistakes before. Perhaps the success is getting to their heads and they think they can show whatever they want, and we wont notice the difference.
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

See, we love this serial, and obviously we want it to be perfect. A little blooper now and then is ok but this is a big blooper. After all that hoopla of all the clothes being gone, Krishna had clothes again. They should have shown some tiny scene of how these clothes came.

CVs are not working diligently on this. In the past few weeks, there have been so many threads opened up on bloopers in the show. There were never so many mistakes before. Perhaps the success is getting to their heads and they think they can show whatever they want, and we wont notice the difference.

U r right they could have shown in the morning that Krishna is asking for clothes and P told him that these clothes she had given to the press and it is only one pair is remaining of his clothes  so we would understand that. All the huge drama happened due to clothes and that is the main thing u guys have not showing properly. so why did they show him in only single cloth in the night ? that time also we would have imagine that presswala has given the clothes in the night.
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
koi baat nai jadu to star plus ki serial mai hota hai