Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Again JAADU

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
In Today's episode in the morning when krishna was leaving house in search of work form where he got the clothes? Because previous day it was burned by ss . Another Magic has happened. or jaddu what do u think girls?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
waa k_ 83 this was the same thing we were talking yesterday somebody posted that they should not show krishna in old clothes it will be another blopper same like we said it happened today. the shirt and pant reappered. now we can assume as somebody said in live update it came from pressing. in previous episodes Prats have mentioned the clothes go for pressing everyday. so assume like that.
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

waa k_ 83 this was the same thing we were talking yesterday somebody posted that they should not show krishna in old clothes it will be another blopper same like we said it happened today. the shirt and pant reappered. now we can assume as somebody said in live update it came from pressing. in previous episodes Prats have mentioned the clothes go for pressing everyday. so assume like that.


Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice presence of mind. Off course on mon he is going to buy new one. what do u think?
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
LOL CVs made a big blooper and we, poor viewers, are trying to clarify by ourselves where the clothes came from LOL Good thinking, that the clothes must have gone for pressing, but I'm sure the CVs must not have thought of that.
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

LOL CVs made a big blooper and we, poor viewers, are trying to clarify by ourselves where the clothes came from LOL Good thinking, that the clothes must have gone for pressing, but I'm sure the CVs must not have thought of that.

I think sometimes i feel we IF member's are so much concerned and worried about serial rather than CVS what do u think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I know k_83 we look for very minute details.but they also have to see the serial before airing like u said. these r very obvious. elle it is right we find excuses for the cv's. probably on mon krishna buy himself also some clothes and atleast for GD too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I know k_83 we look for very minute details.but they also have to see the serial before airing like u said. these r very obvious. elle it is right we find excuses for the cv's. probably on mon krishna buy himself also some clothes and atleast for GD too.


But i think he will bring a new big ghanti to her. she deserves that .she always supports Kriya. She is sweet as a dadi.
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I know k_83 we look for very minute details.but they also have to see the serial before airing like u said. these r very obvious. elle it is right we find excuses for the cv's. probably on mon krishna buy himself also some clothes and atleast for GD too.
See, we love this serial, and obviously we want it to be perfect. A little blooper now and then is ok but this is a big blooper. After all that hoopla of all the clothes being gone, Krishna had clothes again. They should have shown some tiny scene of how these clothes came.
 
CVs are not working diligently on this. In the past few weeks, there have been so many threads opened up on bloopers in the show. There were never so many mistakes before. Perhaps the success is getting to their heads and they think they can show whatever they want, and we wont notice the difference.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Komol rocked again

Author: suk19   Replies: 2   Views: 639

suk19 2 639 24 August 2010 at 12:22pm by carisma2
oh not again

Author: alonsomania   Replies: 1   Views: 477

alonsomania 1 477 23 August 2010 at 1:26pm by Filza.
Cvs Never do this again.. Ever :-(

2

Author: dunia   Replies: 14   Views: 1559

dunia 14 1559 19 August 2010 at 4:42pm by dunia
Once again Mummy Papa!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: rightchoice   Replies: 43   Views: 3140

rightchoice 43 3140 10 August 2010 at 11:59pm by Opti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index