How is it possible? (Page 2)

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by k_83

I think we should stop looking for logic when we watch the show. LOL I don't think the CVs research on these tiny matters, but we are so attached to the show, we notice every little aspect. LOL

What baffles me more than this is why the Saxes dont have enough money to pay the electricity bill? Surely the Prof earns enough money to pay basic household expenditures? Or is he just volunteering at the university? Confused

I think , all this story in filmi way like first time that rashanwala came, now electricity, and next time the telephone connection is going to cut off?
Very filmy. Telephone line or water pipeline maybe? I think now they'll show Komal in a very bad light, as if she'll be very cruel to Saxenas. Probably they'll show Komal is having really good food while the rest of the family is starving. Or like that article said, that Komal will have money and Prof will need medicines but she won't give him money.

Oh god!!!still i don't understand the character of komal . Why they change her character every time. See last time she has paid the money of rashanwala, she theft the electricity becuze she fels bad for them.  Now she will become so cruel so she will not give money to her ill FIL . Sorry guys but again has some logic for this?. like us she is also confused about her chara.

Edited by k_83 - 24 December 2010 at 3:34pm

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hello !!!!!!!!!!! guys, how is it possible for komal to make a  electric connection within a minute . If someonle is taking the electricity by illegal it is not so easy to take within a minutes. Only by the help  of bamboo. it is not possible. I m also electrical engineer and it is not easy. If someone wants to take rhe connection for that  wiring connection is required. Even that man has also removed fuse from the socket. where she has got the electricity? Is it electric pole is on terrace? or Cvs r making us fool? If she has taken from neighbor but it is not so easy. It will take time but it is illegal. imagine gyus only to change a bulb or tube it takes 5 min. i m just shocked by seeing this scene.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked. how is it possible?

in third world country, steal elect is normal, with a few duct tape ect ect ect.Big smile
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

I think we should stop looking for logic when we watch the show. LOL I don't think the CVs research on these tiny matters, but we are so attached to the show, we notice every little aspect. LOL

What baffles me more than this is why the Saxes dont have enough money to pay the electricity bill? Surely the Prof earns enough money to pay basic household expenditures? Or is he just volunteering at the university? Confused

I think , all this story in filmi way like first time that rashanwala came, now electricity, and next time the telephone connection is going to cut off?
Very filmy. Telephone line or water pipeline maybe? I think now they'll show Komal in a very bad light, as if she'll be very cruel to Saxenas. Probably they'll show Komal is having really good food while the rest of the family is starving. Or like that article said, that Komal will have money and Prof will need medicines but she won't give him money.
why adarsh giving her all of his money now,. Angry Komal, getting nasty now not giving money for medsShocked
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
k_83 u r right. The cv's have not given a right portrayal of komal the chracter it keeps on changing. i don;t know wht the cv r trying to do. we have told it number of posts but they don;t listen. sometimes she is good and sometimes she is very mean. how can it be? they show her change the next minute it is opposite. i want them to show positive in her. how she helps saxena family in her own way. this is the marriage which has not work out it is long time they have to show their relationship moving on.
    ya i also sometimes the fame has gone over the heads of cv's before they used to show so many bloppers. omg i think our posts made them realise it. i don;t get how can they be so stupid. they don;t see the episode before airing. come on yar. the editing was so bad.have u see n other serials they r so nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Hello !!!!!!!!!!! guys, how is it possible for komal to make a  electric connection within a minute . If someonle is taking the electricity by illegal it is not so easy to take within a minutes. Only by the help  of bamboo. it is not possible. I m also electrical engineer and it is not easy. If someone wants to take rhe connection for that  wiring connection is required. Even that man has also removed fuse from the socket. where she has got the electricity? Is it electric pole is on terrace? or Cvs r making us fool? If she has taken from neighbor but it is not so easy. It will take time but it is illegal. imagine gyus only to change a bulb or tube it takes 5 min. i m just shocked by seeing this scene.Shocked. how is it possible?

in third world country, steal elect is normal, with a few duct tape ect ect ect.Big smile
HI!! Mia, will u just explain me how can it happen dear?See i m not saying that it won;t happen . It may happen also. My question is that komal does not had anything with her only with bamboo / wood how can she do it?within a less time . even the people who do this illegal things they r master in that. So, it is not easy within less time.

Edited by k_83 - 24 December 2010 at 4:51pm
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
CVs are doing a horrible portrayal of Komal's character. It's not progressing, they make her jump back and forth, with no consistency. We know Komal isn't bad at heart, she's extremely intelligent and street-smart. Plus she's sticking it out with the Saxenas despite having a husband who's never shown her any affection. She's being ill-treated. And yet, the CVs change her character again and again to make it seem as if she is the bad one.
It's so not believable that Komal is cruel enough to keep the money and not give any for medicines. She's just not like that.

She deserves better treatment. I wish there comes a day soon when Adarsh is in love with Komal, but she refuses to reciprocate for some time. Adarsh deserves this punishment.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
You are right - If abstracting electricity was that easy - so many people would have been doing it, who couldn't afford to pay for it.

Go to top