Pratigya

How is it possible?

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello !!!!!!!!!!! guys, how is it possible for komal to make a  electric connection within a minute . If someonle is taking the electricity by illegal it is not so easy to take within a minutes. Only by the help  of bamboo. it is not possible. I m also electrical engineer and it is not easy. If someone wants to take rhe connection for that  wiring connection is required. Even that man has also removed fuse from the socket. where she has got the electricity? Is it electric pole is on terrace? or Cvs r making us fool? If she has taken from neighbor but it is not so easy. It will take time but it is illegal. imagine gyus only to change a bulb or tube it takes 5 min. i m just shocked by seeing this scene.😲😲😲😲😲😲. how is it possible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Don't look for logic dear...just accept it 😉😛😆
k_83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Don't look for logic dear...just accept it 😉😛😆

but dear there should have some sense for that logic.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
k_83 r u looking for logic here. the cv's have shown so many bloppers. should l list one by one. the talk one thing they show another in other episode they show one precap they show something else. they even change the storyline after the story comes in the article. so don;t have too much hopes and logic in the cvs. don;t think toomuch. the imaginary door came after constant post for us. so u can imagine what all they show.
k_83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

k_83 r u looking for logic here. the cv's have shown so many bloppers. should l list one by one. the talk one thing they show another in other episode they show one precap they show something else. they even change the storyline after the story comes in the article. so don;t have too much hopes and logic in the cvs. don;t think toomuch. the imaginary door came after constant post for us. so u can imagine what all they show.

Yes lacs! sometimes i feel while watching this daily soaps don't use ur brain otherwise u will become mad. something like Dhoondte rahe jao ge.These guys don't see the serial before launching it. Atleast they have to check what they r going to show the viewers.

elle45 thumbnail

I think we should stop looking for logic when we watch the show. 😆 I don't think the CVs research on these tiny matters, but we are so attached to the show, we notice every little aspect. 😆

What baffles me more than this is why the Saxes dont have enough money to pay the electricity bill? Surely the Prof earns enough money to pay basic household expenditures? Or is he just volunteering at the university? 😕
k_83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

I think we should stop looking for logic when we watch the show. 😆 I don't think the CVs research on these tiny matters, but we are so attached to the show, we notice every little aspect. 😆

What baffles me more than this is why the Saxes dont have enough money to pay the electricity bill? Surely the Prof earns enough money to pay basic household expenditures? Or is he just volunteering at the university? 😕

I think , all this story in filmi way like first time that rashanwala came, now electricity, and next time the telephone connection is going to cut off?
elle45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_83

I think , all this story in filmi way like first time that rashanwala came, now electricity, and next time the telephone connection is going to cut off?

Very filmy. Telephone line or water pipeline maybe? I think now they'll show Komal in a very bad light, as if she'll be very cruel to Saxenas. Probably they'll show Komal is having really good food while the rest of the family is starving. Or like that article said, that Komal will have money and Prof will need medicines but she won't give him money.
k_83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Very filmy. Telephone line or water pipeline maybe? I think now they'll show Komal in a very bad light, as if she'll be very cruel to Saxenas. Probably they'll show Komal is having really good food while the rest of the family is starving. Or like that article said, that Komal will have money and Prof will need medicines but she won't give him money.

Oh god!!!still i don't understand the character of komal . Why they change her character every time. See last time she has paid the money of rashanwala, she theft the electricity becuze she fels bad for them.  Now she will become so cruel so she will not give money to her ill FIL . Sorry guys but again has some logic for this?. like us she is also confused about her chara.
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_83

Hello !!!!!!!!!!! guys, how is it possible for komal to make a  electric connection within a minute . If someonle is taking the electricity by illegal it is not so easy to take within a minutes. Only by the help  of bamboo. it is not possible. I m also electrical engineer and it is not easy. If someone wants to take rhe connection for that  wiring connection is required. Even that man has also removed fuse from the socket. where she has got the electricity? Is it electric pole is on terrace? or Cvs r making us fool? If she has taken from neighbor but it is not so easy. It will take time but it is illegal. imagine gyus only to change a bulb or tube it takes 5 min. i m just shocked by seeing this scene.😲😲😲😲😲😲. how is it possible?

in third world country, steal elect is normal, with a few duct tape ect ect ect.😃