Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

confused - please clarify

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Can someone please clarify:
1. how did suds get to the meeting.....if he took his own car, why did he not give his car to dutta???
2. for someone with so many cars and so many people working for him,  how come it is taking this long a time for someone to go and get dutta??
3. why can nakku not have asked one of the bgs to have taken her????.  

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Cars appear and disappear just like as moods with nakku change. Suds wants to be like dutta so he took his car. And nakku has realised what a useless bunch of idiots the bgs are so she going to protect dutta. Taken purhoits babes words to heart you see. After all he is her future father in law. And nakku had to show off her driving skills that w thought wer non existent. Ermm or it could be termed as the cv's selective amnesia

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

C0ralineprettywomansub_rosakiran255ushankitvc

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

1. how did suds get to the meeting.....if he took his own car, why did he not give his car to dutta??? if m nt wrong i think suds came with chaskar n chaskar after murdering suresh gt off...and suds took dutta's car 2 gt rid of the corpse...n mayb leaving dutta behind was vital for naku n baji 2 cum n meet dutta in the jungle area al alone...mayb we'll gt a mre clear idea of why al this happened in the next few episodes...
2. for someone with so many cars and so many people working for him,  how come it is taking this long a time for someone to go and get dutta?? i dnt think any1 knew dutta was waiting for a car except suds... bt suds doesnt reali care abt dutta so he didnt hurry up in ensuring the car gts bk 2 dutta
3. why can nakku not have asked one of the bgs to have taken her????. she probs knws hw useless they r anyway..lol..on serious note i dnt think she was thinking straight she was mre concerned abt dutta being out all alone at night n knwin there's always a threat around him, al she wntd was 2 gt to him asap cos she knws tht onli she can protect him (AS must hav tld her abt wt the purohit had sed)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanushankitvcImmaculateDream

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

1. how did suds get to the meeting.....if he took his own car, why did he not give his car to dutta???

Bcoz it's an indian daily soap

2. for someone with so many cars and so many people working for him,  how come it is taking this long a time for someone to go and get dutta??

I think bcoz it's an indian daily soap...

3. why can nakku not have asked one of the bgs to have taken her????.  

Oh i know the answer!...it's an indian daily soapThumbs Up
My friend today I m gonna teach you something and you have to remember it all you life! Enjoy the show without asking a clarification about such obvious bloopers lol
Since 29th december 2009 till today there have been lots of "CHAMATKAAR" or I should say "BUTTERFLY EFFECTS" ROFL 

Seriously my friend just enjoy the deep story btw the charactersSilly

Edited by Faryyy - 24 December 2010 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolopinks86kiran255-bharti-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
ok.. i have a query which is confuing me.. I thought chaskar was trying to keep Suds unaware of who the lady is and suds also in spite of knowing kala is befriending chaskar acts all innocent to chaskar and asks him that who is this new person you are dealing with.. this happens when kala comes to meet chaskar in person and then after she drives off, suds arrives there.. this is to ensure chaskar never knows kala's identity for the moment and if chaskar comes to know kala is D's sis, then Suds can wash his hands off saying he never met the woman.

but what got me today was kala asking suds to call Chaskar and tell him to expect her callConfused.. does this mean now chaskar will know suds knows kala/?! whom chaskar himself doesnt know the idenitiy of, except that he is smitten by D's new anjaan enemy!

I somehow feel due to Xmas, we probably had a new team of writers or what that the epi just did not have the feel of LTl at all.. felt like watching some otehr soap, esp D was sidelined so muchAngry and Suds was the new bhao in town for tonightAngryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010ushankitvcMrsKhan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

ok.. i have a query which is confuing me.. I thought chaskar was trying to keep Suds unaware of who the lady is and suds also in spite of knowing kala is befriending chaskar acts all innocent to chaskar and asks him that who is this new person you are dealing with.. this happens when kala comes to meet chaskar in person and then after she drives off, suds arrives there.. this is to ensure chaskar never knows kala's identity for the moment and if chaskar comes to know kala is D's sis, then Suds can wash his hands off saying he never met the woman.

but what got me today was kala asking suds to call Chaskar and tell him to expect her callConfused.. does this mean now chaskar will know suds knows kala/?! whom chaskar himself doesnt know the idenitiy of, except that he is smitten by D's new anjaan enemy!

I somehow feel due to Xmas, we probably had a new team of writers or what that the epi just did not have the feel of LTl at all.. felt like watching some otehr soap, esp D was sidelined so muchAngry and Suds was the new bhao in town for tonightAngryLOL
ya Vandu... i totally agree on the above...
also i was not happy as to how they synchronised the scenes...
if they wd have showed the N-B-M scene right after Suds leaving D..
NB wd hv left PN n
then the Kala - suds convo 
then dutta - suds telecon
dutta thinking mode with bonfire waiting for vehicle
NB coming with the jeep...
 i felt it wd hv beeen better this way.....
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Oh baba a daily soap hai yahaa sab kuch hota hai, jab datta  gang star ho kar bhi itni logo ka dil jitsaktha i mean chura liya hai,. jaisa ki aatchanak baris hoti hai, lift me hero, heroine band ho saktha, hai, jangal me hero heroine ko saktha hai, tho phir a kuch bhi nahi, Forget chaskar, sud, kal, car etc etc.. socho nakku aur datta in jungal..........OMG only waiting for monday epi.

Edited by m.indira - 24 December 2010 at 9:20pm
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Yeah, Kala's that line was a blooper in all probability! Agree with all of your points!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top