Baby Khurana makes an entry-AWESOME EPISODE

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy it😳'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY 😍

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet.....

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time being😆

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly done....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obvious😡.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guess😆 ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...😆
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of Pregnancy😊 Am i correct CV's????

Yes i knew it....Yipeeeeeeeeee🥳 and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
🥳

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors???Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions...GC also today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
😍😍😍😍...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....😡

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Love Viji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
epi. was fantabulous and i guess beyond d scope of marking.....................

maneet bonding wid baby especially maan was d show stealer today..................
d way daadi guided maan regarding pregnancy cravings was really nice............
so thoughtful of KC staff 4 sum 1 to b on maan's side too.............
annie-arjun love track over d night .........i give it a miss........lolz
rest words cant describe d emotions dat were at dere best in today's epi..........................
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wonderful analyze sweets... as always.....

yes ...geet is in her first trimester... 12 weeks....

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

wonderful analyze sweets... as always.....

yes ...geet is in her first trimester... 12 weeks....

Hey Shan i was gonna send you PM....But you have replied here......Thankyou....and yes she is in her 12th week of Pregnancy😉
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

epi. was fantabulous and i guess beyond d scope of marking.....................

maneet bonding wid baby especially maan was d show stealer today..................
d way daadi guided maan regarding pregnancy cravings was really nice............
so thoughtful of KC staff 4 sum 1 to b on maan's side too.............
annie-arjun love track over d night .........i give it a miss........lolz
rest words cant describe d emotions dat were at dere best in today's epi..........................

Hey Pooji........Yeap that Lone tear escaping his eyes were def a show stealer.......KC mein family gathering and them wanting there to be with Maan was really sweet
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree with your post...I wanna like a zillion times!! Today's episode was awesome and I love it whenever they incorporate the pregnancy and their baby!!!! OMG!! Maan's tear and Geet's ILU was the best!! GC and DD are so expressive and their eyes do half the acting...amazing!!! And OMG!!! That baby...that was such a cute scene where they see THEIR baby for the 1st time!!!! Great episode...a mix of emotions, comedy, romance, and everything that's pure perfection!!!! Loved it!!! I can't wait for future baby scenes, and especially can't wait when the baby is born!!!!
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy it😳'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY 😍

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet..... Agreed, loved to see someone other than Maan thinking of Geet and "trying" to take care of her 😆 Maan ki bhi khatir hogi...zaroor hogi 😆

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time being😆
GC has the most amazing expressions here...totally loved Maaneet food seq

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly done....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obvious😡.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guess😆 ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...😆
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of Pregnancy😊 Am i correct CV's????
Ah...awesome analysis sis!! Geet must def be in her 12th week....kitni thorough research ki hai aapne👏👏

Yes i knew it....Yipeeeeeeeeee🥳 and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
🥳

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors??? If she doesn't...i will....dnt knw ever since she cribbed abt Geet to Ani...iv hated her...i used to think she was 'silly'😆 but now i know Sasha apni chamchi ko khoob achi tarah se path pada ke gayi haiAngry

Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions...GC also today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
😍😍😍😍...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....😡
I knw ryt!!...as long as GC is not in serious physical contact with Geet...he's awesome...but When they do...khatam..he's off to La-La land 😆😆😆 acting ki band baj jati hai😆

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Love Viji

Hey Viji...my comments in red....

Awesome analysis.....GC and DD were simply brilliant👏👏

Love the gradual progression of Maaneet's r/ship...its done very tastefully by the CV's and im lurvinggg itEmbarrassed

can't wait for tomorrow's epi...and the shaadi weekkk EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ArGhh!!...dying in anticipation...Maaneet are going to be the death of me one day 🤢😆

Have an awesome Christmas Embarrassed

Niks
Embarrassed
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful as usual Viji

yes progression...i loved it

also the lunch together...part..was very cute..

now..the fulfillment of  har din tumse shuru har raat tumse khatam..is so in place..

The CVs are brilliant..and..so are the cast...

and about why Maan...not emoting to perfection in..passionate scenes?

i think..he does emote..our expectations may be higher and that is why it leaves us wanting more..

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I agree with your post...I wanna like a zillion times!! Today's episode was awesome and I love it whenever they incorporate the pregnancy and their baby!!!! OMG!! Maan's tear and Geet's ILU was the best!! GC and DD are so expressive and their eyes do half the acting...amazing!!! And OMG!!! That baby...that was such a cute scene where they see THEIR baby for the 1st time!!!! Great episode...a mix of emotions, comedy, romance, and everything that's pure perfection!!!! Loved it!!! I can't wait for future baby scenes, and especially can't wait when the baby is born!!!!

Hey sweets yes the Episode was a perfect blend of all emotions...The Package and the contents was FAB
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Beautiful as usual Viji

yes progression...i loved it

also the lunch together...part..was very cute..

now..the fulfillment of  har din tumse shuru har raat tumse khatam..is so in place..

The CVs are brilliant..and..so are the cast...

and about why Maan...not emoting to perfection in..passionate scenes?

i think..he does emote..our expectations may be higher and that is why it leaves us wanting more..

Vrushu i am not saying he does not emote...all i am saying is that GC as MSK has set a standard beyond imagination in Passionate Seq with his killer expressions and EYES......So when he could do it then why not now hain na????