DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I watch this show only sometimes, so I'm a bit confused as to who is the main lead in this show? I guess since there is a possibility that Viren is a negative character, Sid is still the main lead, and Nivi and Sid will end up together ultimately? Or is it different?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both Sid and Viren are leads on the show despite Viren being obsessed with Nivi. We don't know if Viren is the character to turn negative though, but even if he does, it doesn't much matter to his fans. Also, if you read the TB article about Viren being "psychotic" KM says that he is the face of the new DKP's hero. Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sid and Viren both are lead irrespective of what role Viren is going to play and one thing is sure even though he will be potrayed as psychotics there are very less chances of him turning in complete negative and till now he is not so we can easily enjoy the show.

kiranlov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dear protoganist of ccbm is only  
sid-putul if u want to confirm thengo to javed sir intro, rs intro ,all main page of ccbm infact in india forum story line of ccbm
and indya.com u will know
because in stattv website only main lead pics and inrto is permited
Edited by kiranlov - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nivedita is the main female protagonist of CCBM. So as per logic whomever is opposite to her should be the main male protagonist, which is Viren. Whatever has been advertised in the past is null and void now (just like when a new Will is made the old one becomes null and void... Sorry I am used to legal terms) as the Storyline has been changed to save the show from being shelved.Update not made on websites are not a gr8 deal because people running huge websites do not bother much with petty things like that.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you Anamika right Nivedite is the lead and story is revolving around her and who ever is opposite to her is male lead.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
All this makes me wonder if at the end of the show, Nivi will fall in love with Viren or go back to Sid :S
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@dz651 Dear Viren aka kinshuk Mahajan is d main lead becoz he is opp Neha aka nivi .So Nivi-viren r male n female leads n lead pair .

n since NivRen r lead pairs so definately there is no chance ki nivi will get back 2 sid . It is impossible as dis is RS show n nt ekta maii show