Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
1. If Nandini was raped in the house, where marriage ceremony is going on. Then the house will be full of people. So, how was Nandini taken to the hospital without any one's knowledge?
good question...maybe it will revealed later on or maybe its just a blooper
2. If she was away in the hospital and the 9 months of her pregnancy, where was she? And how come no one asked for her in the house hold like Govind's AAi and Sumi?
again good question...maybe she was sent away for the duration of the pregnancy
3. Why the story writer tried to mislead by saying - some thing in horoscope will reveal something? No astrology can ever prove that girl was raped or not. Is there more to this or was this just to create suspense?
good point...maybe the part about the kundali is that the baby is still alive
4. Also, what was the deal with her education being discontinued in between? That was when she was just out of high school?? Is this the time around when she was raped?
i think Nandini told Kalyani once that she had to leave her college education because of an illness. I think this illness was the rape & the pregnancy.
5. Why Kalyani is not thinking about how the letter was photocopied and sent back to Prem? Who is behind this?
It did occur to her that the letter was photocopied but somehow tha isnt the important thing here...the important thing is that Nandini was raped and Pallavi & Govind hid the truth from everyone
Now my thoughts:
My mind tells me that it is Krishna. Why? Here is my logic -
1. When Krishna is first introduced, he has shock on his face, when he learns that Nandini is getting engaged.
I dont think he was shocked....i think it was surprise...he did seem happy for her
2. The anger for Krishna in Govind's eyes tells me that this anger is NOT just because Krishna is Ghar jamai. Even his mom mumbles to herself one day that is it reasonable to hate a brother, just because he is ghar jamai. So, this further strengthens by belief that it is him.
I dont remember hearing aai mumble this...and I dont think Krishna is the rapist.
3. Govind treats Nandini as his own sis and more like a daughter. So, he will never do such a thing. Also, they showed the amazing understanding between him and his wife. So, he is not such a person. On the other hand, he is praying to God and asking for forgiveness that he cannot tell the truth. This means, he is hiding the sin of someone his own. Otherwise, he would have exposed him to the world and that guy would be jail. He is saving Krishna, because he does not want his Aai to be shattered in this age.
I dont think Govind is the rapist either. I think it will be a new entry in the show.
4. The day of Nandini's marriage, they show Krishna's accident. And suddenly no phone calls for Kalayni after that. This again shows that the guy who had threatned to stop the marriage is suddenly not doing anything.
That's a good point but I still dont think Krishna is the culprit.
5. The bar scene where Krishna gets Prem drunk to find out the details and then calling next day to see what happened the prev night looks fishy....
The call the next day was definitely weird
6. It clearly shows that Krishna hardly cares for his wife and has apparently married her for her wealth, and hence is scared of his FIL also. This same aai will get shock of her life, when wll kow the truth. She keeps blammig Nandu for gettig bad name which will prevents Sumi's wedding, How will she react when she knows that her own blood is the real culprit?
It does seem like Krishna married her for money and obviously if he is the culprit aai will be very shocked but I dont think he is the rapist.