Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:December*Part 4 Page 20* (Page 8)

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Shaila...
Naah dear... It was for another of my favourite couple Prithvi-Damini from the Love Ne Mila Di Jodi... WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
That was the couple I was in love wid and m still in love apart frm Maaneet... 
Could not continue with it for long becoz of studies pressure...
Probably work on it after February... WinkWinkWinkWink
Did u like that couple???
Writing abt Maaneet is like a dream for me... I would surely do that wen I get over with my hectic schedule... WinkWinkWinkWink
Sakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaqxsw

Shaila...
Naah dear... It was for another of my favourite couple Prithvi-Damini from the Love Ne Mila Di Jodi... Wink Oh...I like them too...
That was the couple I was in love wid and m still in love apart frm Maaneet... 
Could not continue with it for long becoz of studies pressure... Which class are you in?
Probably work on it after February... WinkWinkWinkWink
Did u like that couple??? Yes I do!!!!Big smile
Writing abt Maaneet is like a dream for me... I would surely do that wen I get over with my hectic schedule... WinkWinkWinkWink Hehe..please tell me whenever you start
Sakshi
Btw,I'm 80% done...do you want to read?
Then maybe I can give 2 updates by tmr...once in the day and once at night...
I live in Singapore so the time here right now is around 4.25a.m
I really want to sleep...thought i should stop already!
and give one update in the afternoon and one tmr around the same time!!
Is that fine?

untamedtigress

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Note to readers : I know there might be quite a few bloopers here and there.....but please ignore them. Was overjoyed to see ur replies!! Thanks a heap!!Really motivated me to write more!!!

Part 2

~ Scene 3 ~

21 November 1996

{ Maan thinking }
She is coming to Delhi today.Her holidays had started early this time.I missed her so much.It's been a year,11 months ,24 days ,6 hours and 15,no 16 minutes since I last saw her angelic face. Chachu didn't come last year coz he had heaps of work to do! Sigh!!

Here,I was having my bath,reflecting on the 7 months we had spent together.Bath time was my reflection time.I had the greatest of ideas in my bathroom.

I wanted to welcome her but I had school! I tried to play sick but sigh!!That old trick of mine no longer worked. Damn! My parents were getting smarter day by day! Ha ha!Aakhir maa baap kiske hain? Of coz mere,Maan Singh Khurana ke!!  

So I was forced to go to school.Arrrgghh!!! How I wish I could exchange bodies with Annie,my kid sister who had broken her leg and thus,was resting at home! At least I could meet her earlier!!!

Okay,since I can't do that,I have to think of something else!! Oh yes,her birthday's coming!! I'll spend the entire day with her. Now,what will I do? (spoTs his piggy bank) I emptied my piggy bank and counted my money!! I had saved a total of 1000 rupees ever since she last came! I still remembered the last time she came,she robbed me by making baby faces every night,forcing me to fall head over heels and give in to her ridiculous demands of eating ice-cream. We 'sneaked' out every night. I asked dadi for permission everyday and told her to act like she didn't see us 'sneaking out'' .Geet,obviously being the tubelight she was,didn't know anything.

I really hope she has lost interest in ice-creams nahi toh main kangaal hojaunga!!Phir toh hogaya birthday plan!! 

Mom - Maan!!!Beta jaldi aao...Geet aagayi hai!!
Maan - Haan,aaya Mom!!

He dashed out of his bathroom,quickly changed into his new clothes,styled his hair,tried to control his excitement by making sad faces looking in his mirror and dashed down at the speed of a flash of lightning. 

He saw her,in her big pink parka,with the ever-present irritated look on her cute face which was popping out of her parka.I could see beads of perspiration trickle down her forehead. '' Geet,tum apni jacket utaar do na! Yahan heater chalu hai!''She looked up to me with that same sparkle in her eyes that captivated me in that hospital ward on the 9 floor! She gave a sly look to Maa,immediately tore off her parka,blew the strands of her golden-brown hair off her angelic face,grabbed my hand and pulled me up the staircase! 

She ran into my room and took out a pendant from her pocket! It was of a crystal teddy bear.She gave it to me and hugged me tight for the longest time.Aaah...we were do saal ki kasar puri kar-ing! After that, we chatted about school,friends and other silly incidents! 

~ Scene 4 ~

25 November 1996 (That's my birthdate btw..haha)

It's her birthday already!! I told Maa that I was going to spend the day with her and to not worry about her.Though I protested,she shoved a bundle of notes into my pocket and told me to keep my money.So we set off to celebrate her birthday ,starting off at a wonderful pastry shop to buy us hot chocolate in heart shaped cups and the best pastry I had ever eaten. After that,we headed to the gift shop where she literally bought every single thing.She was so fascinated by the cute things in that shop!!Oh no!!Yeh toh yahin mera sara paisa udaa degi...ab main kya karun...agar bolunga toh royegi...woh shopping karti gayi aur main rota gaya..no no..not literally but figuratively...oh god!! This burnt quite a hole in my pocket but then I realised Maa had given me 10 000 rupees to spend! OMG!! Unko pata hai ki Geet itna zyada spend karti hai?Tabhi toh!!

After that we headed to the library of which I had a membership card so I could get a free entry for all my friends, where they were showing Geet's favourite movie ,Agent X!A funny detective movie.Sigh!!She hadn't gotten over her detective banne ka bhoot!She always wanted to be a detective AND a doctor AND a teacher AND a policewoman AND a businesswoman AND a I-think-you get-the-picture!She wanted to be literally everything on Earth.Always,over-ambitious and a little bossy but I loved her just the way she was.I loved every single thin about her.Her cuteness.Her innocence.Her bossiness! Her craziness. Her Geetness!

After that,we headed to MacDonalds and grabbed a burger each and the rushed over to a park nearby where there was a drawing competition! Oh Geet absolutely LOVED drawing...haan magar yeh baat alag thi ki she SUCKED at it! However Maan never said anything bad about it...he always praised her horrible drawings!! Seriously,they were so bad,even a toddler could draw better but he loved her just the way she was.Soon,it was 5 already..so they decided to go back home and have a nap before their ice-cream sneaking session! 

As they reached home,they realised the entire house was decorated with balloons and other colourful frilly thingys! The adults and other kids had planned a surprise party for Geet.Geet was ecstatic! What more could she ever ask for? It was the perfect birthday EVER!! They played games,cut the cake and stuffed Geet's mouth with cake till she couldn't talk at all and also smeared her face with the sticky cream.Arrggh!!Everyone knew how much she hated cakes,especially the creamy sort! Moreover,on her face!! If it weren't her birthday,she would've murdered the idiot who did that,which was Brij veerji btw! 

After the party was over,they all went to their respective rooms to bathe and change into their pajamas.When everyone had slept,Maan knocked on Geet's door.Geet quickly opened and they quietly crept out of the house,asked Nakul chacha,the servant, who was waiting for them outside to accompany them to the ice-cream parlor.As usual they shared their ice-cream and walked back home,in the chilly,cold weather!As tehy reached home,Maan dragged her into his room and gave her a huge huge huge teddy bear that she wanted 2 years back but didn't have the guts to ask for.Geet was overwhelmed and hugged him.With that,they both retired on his bed while chatting and tickling each other.

Uff!!I'm exhausted!!
I think I'll be doing leaps like this to bring the story forward faster..
BTW,her b'day was the highlight of this trip!
Okay,pms to be sent out later,,,
Hope this is long enough Sakshi and Navpreet!
Love you all!
Bye!!

PS:I'm only sending PMs to those who've commented or liked the previous part and prologue!

Edited by bluedreamz953 - 26 December 2010 at 1:33pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetshruti_raifatiya52110aisha_1998gagsyasmi123taannihemvbAyesha_MSKshreya satishDancinFirefliesbhakbhartifan-BeingAppy-piyushimons_mbmaaneetfan123maan13579humazubanXXaquafireXXamalu123trishapdimpzzmaansi007shivangi783Escapistdoosheeka-shamima-iqbals4everIqbal Neha1untamedtigressgangesegbnats0101sweet cherry-Veritaserum-vrsharmaambbihamacho_muffinsanu3108shah10rsroopali--Ratna--..shreyaa..hinal_maaneetmchopraWeAimToPleasecharmed onesswetha10-afsha-FireSafireFireeSahSah6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaShalveCrazyCutesykhwaishfanpickachu

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i've sent pms to some people
i'm too tired
will send out to the rest tmr!
Good night
happy reading if you've found it already!
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
plz update soon its a very cute concept i loved it and plz add me to ur pm list kindly inform me bout the updates thxSmile

bluedreamz953

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hope I didn't miss anybody!!
DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
lovely update sweety