FF:December*Part 4 Page 20* - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bluedreamz953

I'm so sorry yaar
Actually..meri cousin ko brain hemorrhage ho gaya hai..isiliye ghar par sab sad hain..she's just 11 yrs old...She might not even survive!! Can I not update tonight and try to give updates tmr,I mean on 28th December? I'll try to give a long one otherwise 2 short ones!!
Thanks for understanding..Please pray for her!
Love you all and am extremely sorry for not updating!😭

m really srry to hear tat
will definately pray for her
plz take ur time sweety
cuz her life is more imp than d update
but still i will b waiting for d update!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dun take tension she'll b okay!😊

Can you all please push me to update?
I really need people to push me!!

Please..I need to finish this FF soon!!

Thanks a lot
Love you all

Will love you more if you pester me!!
wow nice ff............ do add me onto ur pm list n continue soon 
hey sweety!
update soon!
hey i loved da ff
it was amazing
geet and maan bond is amazing
sorry dat ive not replied.... ive had no internet
loved it do continue
wit da nxt update
Sorry for the delay!! Navpreet!!!This is for you!!! I have also put in a rough plan of how their haveli looks like from the inside.

Part 3

28 November 2001 (Maan is 16 and Geet is 13)

Maan and Dev were in a boarding school in Nainital. Darji knew there were better schools in Delhi but he wanted the boys to experience living away from family and all the comforts of life. So he sent them to Nainital where Naina,Darji's daughter lived with her family. There was Naina,her husband Rohan,her kids Arjun,currently 15 and Armaan,currently 16.

Geet was coming to India. This was going to be her longest trip ever.It was going to be the time of her life but she dreaded it. It was Brij veerji's marriage. Yes, he was marrying at 20! Geet was annoyed..She loathed coming to India already,if not for Maan,she'd never come to India or so she thought!

Anyways,she was home already. Maan and Dev weren't home yet...their holidays were about to start on 1st of December. They were going to arrive on Brij veerji's engagement. Geet had been counting the days. 2 more days till he was going to come. This year, Naina bua and her family were also coming for Brij's marriage. It was a grand affair after all it was Darji's eldest grandson's marriage!! Therefore,it was going to be at darji's ancient haveli in Hoshiarpur.

1 December 2001

Maan had arrived. Geet was asleep.It was 11 and madam was sleeping which was considered VERY LATE for a day like this. Their house was flooded with their relatives from all over. Geet had made 2 friends in Hoshiarpur,Arohi and Riddhima who were also of his age! 

''Geet!!Geet!!Uth jao maharaniji!! Gyara baj gaye hain yaar!!Ab toh uth ja!!Oye!!Nautanki band kar apni..jaldi uth!!'' said Arohi and Riddhima,trying to pull Geet out of her duvet. Geet got up in a few minutes,took a quick shower,changed into her simple green churidaar suit.The top was a big green dress which flew whenever she'd walk. Arohi called out to her from the kitchen,telling her to hurry down. She went down to the kitchen which was situated on the first floor while her room was on the second floor. 

Geet felt Maan's presence as she was descending the stairs.She caught a glimpse of his back while he was playing with the small kids.Though she didn't see his face,she knew it was him. He was about to turn when she shied and entered the kitchen. Maan saw her entering the kitchen and entered after her from the other side.She saw him advancing towards the kitchen and quickly got out.He saw that and got out too,then she entered again and he followed. This went on for quite some time till Maan got called outside. Geet let out a sigh of relief and rushed back up. Although she was 13 already,she still behaved like a kid,always up for games.Arohi and Riddhima weren't as naughty beause they had younger siblings to take care of and also were village girls who had stopped playing when they were 10. But,since Geet was here,their moms let them play.

They headed to the terrace where the workers were fixing decorations.After teasing everyone,they left and went into the lounge. This way the entire day went by and it was time for the engagement ceremony. Manpreet bhabi was here with her family and soon the engagement ceremony was over as Brij veerji exchanged rings with his bride-to-be.

Manpreet was from a reputable,rich family,the Rathods. They lived in Delhi like the Khuranas and were from Hoshiarpur too.

Soon,it was night time and Geet was running on the terrace in the cold winter. Arohi and Riddhima tried to stop her but to no avail. So they called Rano, who came up and brought her down to her room. 

Later on that night,Tara di came to the room and realised Geet was running a high fever. Geet was then brought to the doctor. She was unwell for five days.She couldn't even eat anything.Whenever she'd eat,she'd throw up. She only drank a few sips of water and slept again. All along,Maan would come to her room and sit with her,placing wet strips of cloth on her forehead and then would disappear again,leaving no trace of his presence. Whenever Geet woke up,her eyes would only wonder for her Maan but she never saw him.He didn't want her to see him because he ended up crying every time he saw her. He didn't want to make her cry too. He didn't eat much. He only ate enough to survive,like a cup of tea once or twice a day. He even went to the mandir to pray for her every morning,in the freezing cold. That was his love. 

Tara di was his best friend and the only person he'd open up to,ever since his Mom died. Vicky,his baby brother who was now not really a baby but a naughty 5 year old was brought up by Rano. He called Rano,Ma and Rajbeer,Chachu and Ranbir,Dad. Silly kid. 

Maan even brought his mattress into Geet's room and slept on the floor at Tara di's side so that Geet wouldn't see him and he could still take care of her. Everyone knew this and they didn't mind. Soon,she got well and was up and running around again! She still didn't know Maan was there all along taking care of her. Geet didn't even look at him whenever he entered the house. Maan was hurt seeing her be so cold to him but he kept mum till one day when Tara di told Geet the truth.

From then,onwards Geet started talking to Maan.She was very sorry. Maan was never angry with her but her guilty conscious never left her alone.She kept apologizing although Maan had forgiven her long back.

The haveli >>  http://img844.imageshack.us/i/photo0024s.jpg/ and  http://img3.imageshack.us/i/photo0025z.jpg/

Wow..I'm tired!! Please comment...hope it was long enough...Love you all!!

Precap : More masti mazak in the shaadi ka ghar!!
Edited by bluedreamz953 - 13 years ago
great part..
do continue plz.
thx
awesome part
loved it to d core
do continue soon
n thank u so very much 4 pm
tc
great update! awwwh maan is such a sweetie!
Heyy

yayyy you updated!!! *jumps in excitement*πŸ˜†
I hope your cousin is really really better now!!πŸ˜ƒ
awwww maan was shooo adorablee in this update....his love for her knows no bounds ever since childhood....that is shooo adorably romantic!!😳
aww he took care of her while neglecting his own health?....man, even as a kid, maan manages to make me swoonπŸ˜†....am i pathetic or whatπŸ˜†
glad that geet apologized to him but she should do something extra special for him now, right?.....maybe in the next update or so?πŸ˜‰
pweez do continue soon....can't wait for more masti at the wedding!πŸ˜†