Khushboo/ Khanak

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all i loved shanak scene today just like all of u guys bt...2 day for change it was nice to khushboo/ khanak scenes...it was nice to see her being nice to khanak n for the first time she was actually telling her to do something that was right...n not to embarrass her....in future id love to see both of them teaming up against the khandelwal bros n there to be some masti scenes where they all pull eachother's leg n in the end shanak n Khusboo n akshay wld end up 2getgher!! 

so what do u think abt their scene 2 day?..plz leave ur comments n i wld love to read them :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nine2

First of all i loved shanak scene today just like all of u guys bt...2 day for change it was nice to khushboo/ khanak scenes...it was nice to see her being nice to khanak n for the first time she was actually telling her to do something that was right...n not to embarrass her....in future id love to see both of them teaming up against the khandelwal bros n there to be some masti scenes where they all pull eachother's leg n in the end shanak n Khusboo n akshay wld end up 2getgher!! 

so what do u think abt their scene 2 day?..plz leave ur comments n i wld love to read them :)

It was a nice scene...Khushboo was being herself and loving the lime-light, but it was nice how she was friendly to Khanak...And even gave her pointers on how to make a entry๐Ÿ˜ƒ......
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushboo was being a doll today! :D Khanak has started to grow on her now! LOL
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tofeeees

Khushboo was being a doll today! :D Khanak has started to grow on her now! LOL

Tell me one person whom khank hasnt grwon on...i think even madhavi likes her too n so do sam....oh wait i just realized her ex bro inlaw n hetal doesnt like her...they both got some probs...bt ya khanak is a sweet girl:) 
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved their bonding...khanak telling khushboo that she would wait for her and khushboo giving her tips for a grand entry....and wow khanks smile and khushboos touch up...
-Deepali- thumbnail
today was nice to khushboo/ khanak scenes...it was nice to see her being nice to khanak n for the first time she was actually telling her to do something that was right...n not to embarrass her.
i am very glad to see her but i wish its parmanent not tempreary.
๐Ÿ˜†
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I simply adored Khushboo today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† She actually tried to make Khanak smart and all and not make fun of her coz she didn't know such things..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She hasn't lost the Boo touch but this is most definitely welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope CVs keep giving us such devrani-jethani scenes in future!!

P.S. Khanak ko saree zaroor khushboo ne di hogi๐Ÿ˜† if not, saree ka blouse toh pakka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†