Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer did NOTHING WRONG! (Page 6)

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplestar04

@ mz.gigglez - why should he stand up for her?? but at once when he stood up for shweta he was thrown out.  and why should always sameer for someone. may be he didnt feel to stand up for veena as ashmit was already there... and from the beginning he disliked veena's behaviour  and he stands up for the things he believed that is wrong and not righteous.

I dont expect him to stand up for Veena at all. But what about Dolly when Ashmit was provoking her?

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@mr giggles....really curious about something...what was so different about Sam disapproving Veena's actions earlier like he has always done...and doing today.....?? Just that it was on face, and not behind back? Just that he was not inclined towards taking any revenge from Dolly?

He  did nott change any stand....he did not hide anything...and this is what he thought about Veena even when Dolly was favoring her. His problem is, he says everything on face.

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

@ the topic starter...yes sameer was right!!! he didnt say anything wrong so far!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Lets not even talk about winning fake affections bcuz then the only thing that runs through my mind is Sameer crying in the washroom cuz poor boy got nominated LOL

He got nominated 5 times... is being treated unfairly...and I see others crying more than him.
And how is being upset over something related to fake behavior?
If he has not faked anytime......why should anyone consider that one moment of breakdown as fake? Is it the first time any one had an emotional break down on Bigg Boss...have ALL contestants not broken down some time or the other?....

fire_gun

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Lets not even talk about winning fake affections bcuz then the only thing that runs through my mind is Sameer crying in the washroom cuz poor boy got nominated LOL

He got nominated 5 times... is being treated unfairly...and I see others crying more than him.
If he has not faked anytime......why should anyone consider that one moment of breakdown as fake? Is it the first time any one had an emotional break down on Bigg Boss...have ALL contestants not broken down some time or the other?....

Just like how today Veena broke down and he being so inconsiderate was making faces and laughing. If he thinks she was being fake then so was he trying to gain sympathy from viewers. whatever i dont wish to argue any further bcuz i just dont see him in the same light as you so theres no point.

Edited by mz.gigglez - 24 December 2010 at 6:53pm
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Just like how today Veena broke down and he being so inconsiderate was making faces and laughing. If he thinks she was being fake then so was he trying to gain sympathy from viewers.

You break down once in a while....everytime a troubled situation arises..she has a fight...a disagreement....people not accepting her logic....or anyone pointing out at her stupidities...she cries....she lectures....and dramatises it.
You mean just because a drama queen does another drama, we should slander a contestant for his one breakdown long time back....?

Edited by hima_123 - 24 December 2010 at 6:57pm

fire_gun

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Just like how today Veena broke down and he being so inconsiderate was making faces and laughing. If he thinks she was being fake then so was he trying to gain sympathy from viewers.

You break down once in a while....everytime a troubled situation arises..she has a fight...a disagreement....people not accepting her logic....or anyone pointing out at her stupidities...she cries....she lectures....and dramatises it.
You mean just because a drama queen does another drama, we should slander a contestant for his one breakdown long time back....?

I dont see her as a DQ you do just liek how I dont see Sameer as a saint and u do. Lets just end it there cuz i dont think i will agree with you .
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

I dont see her as a DQ you do just liek how I dont see Sameer as a saint and u do. Lets just end it there cuz i dont think i will agree with you .

you dont, but many people do see her as Drama Queen.
I don't see Samir as saint.....you don't have to be a saint to be an ethically stronger person.

fire_gun

Go to top