Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hima_123

everyone cannot agree to the same thing....if atleast few people believe in someone's ethics --its an achievement.
But I really wonder, whether even those who supprt Ashmit and Veena, really believe in them being ethically upright?

Im not a Veena fan , i support her when i think shes right like today and i even say that i dont agree with the way she acts with Ashmit at the same time.
kkumgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aleeza-

Sameer is the same person who said i will stand up for any women getting humiliated . Okay then why didnt u stand up for Veena when Dolly was calling her names or if you think Veena was calling Dolly names then why not stand up for Dolly when you were right thr sitting on your bum watching the tamasha . I'll tell u why cuz ure a hypocrite and the first time u stepped in for Shweta was not bcuz u were helping her it was bcuz u were fed up and wanted to provoke Dolly.We all saw how frustrated u had becumeand were ready to pounce on Dolly so this whole i stood up for right was plain BS .

Hes the same person who hated Dolly's guts and had no respect for her and was crying and dying to leave the show and came back running in the house back again why ?(you say u dnt understandVeena well we dont understand u !)You left on your own will dont you have any self respect to keep. Aur atay hi rang badal gaye . All of a sudden all close wit Dolly "JI " and indulging in her backiting habits. WAh Sameer Soni you are great.

There is ashmit and khali are there to stand for veena and dolly.why u r worrying for that. And all u guys were writing previously that he interfered between 2 ladies...
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ everyone who is talking about sameer making faces.......

Remember guys this is BB ....where cameras manipulate your actions and expressions!!!

There were obviously other things that they fought for ( dolly and veena)......the expressions may have been fo something else but shown for this.......
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent topic cl0wn, totally agree with u......

for me, sam's behavior was the most normal of them all.....i mean i make those exact faces when i see veena mallick talking trash like that....his expressions looked genuine to me...who can tolerate such trash said by veena !!

and yes i have said this before that veena was the only reason why sam got evicted........during that dolly-sam fight everyone wanted to keep both of them but then veena convinced everyone to get both dolly and sam out.....and after sam came back, in a few minutes she started plotting against him...i don't get veena, when dolly abuses other women, veena says she is honest then when dolly abused veena, dolly became a jerk !!!

veena has been after sam since the first day....why doesn't people notice that???

i agree

why is everyone foegetting veenas evil history

sam did what was normal for him to do considering what he has seen and experienced so far in bb house

Edited by genifan - 13 years ago
kkumgul thumbnail
Even i cant see anything wrong with sam. Infact i was very happy. I got what i want to happen for cheap and down market veena.