Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sameer is the same person who said i will stand up for any women getting humiliated . Okay then why didnt u stand up for Veena when Dolly was calling her names or if you think Veena was calling Dolly names then why not stand up for Dolly when you were right thr sitting on your bum watching the tamasha . I'll tell u why cuz ure a hypocrite and the first time u stepped in for Shweta was not bcuz u were helping her it was bcuz u were fed up and wanted to provoke Dolly. We all saw how frustrated u had becume and were ready to pounce on Dolly so this whole i stood up for right was plain BS .  

Hes the same person who hated Dolly's guts and had no respect for her and was crying and dying to leave the show and came back running in the house back again why ?(you say u dnt understand Veena well we dont understand u !) You left on your own will dont you have any self respect to keep. Aur atay hi rang badal gaye . All of a sudden all close wit Dolly "JI " and indulging in her backiting habits. WAh Sameer Soni you are great.
Edited by -Aleeza- - 13 years ago
purplestar04 thumbnail
LOVED SAMEER TODAY !
Some people cannot express their feelings their thoughts in words.
Veena talked a lot and thus expressing her feelings in words while Sameer didnt get a chance to talk and expressed his feelings in his expressions.  The world is free, sam is free so he can whatever he wants. We dont know what exactly going around in 24 hours of the day.. We are ONLY shown 1 hr of the whole day. Guys, so Sameer knows Veena more than us. Moreover, he was disgusted by the answers she was giving to Salman about Aurat?!  LOL. was it her who was saying aurat kaisi honi chaiye ? hahaha,,. Jo dining table par dance kare.. ?? LOL LOL.

if I was in place of sameer i would have start laughing !!!

(I have posted this on other thread as well)
purplestar04 thumbnail
@ aleeza - Veena's behaviour was disgusting from all these days. She has dig her own grave. woh aisi hi hai - characterless and if she is like that then sameer cannot stand up for her.

Dolly asked for forgiveness on the same day she returned to bigg boss. and after that her behaviour was better then before..

Yeh bigg boss ka ghar hai.. agar jhagda hua hai toh after 2-3 weeks aapko bolna hi padta hai because then you do not have other options.. so that doesn't mean that if i started talking to you then i have started liking you.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aleeza-

Sameer is the same person who said i will stand up for any women getting humiliated . Okay then why didnt u stand up for Veena when Dolly was calling her names or if you think Veena was calling Dolly names then why not stand up for Dolly when you were right thr sitting on your bum watching the tamasha . I'll tell u why cuz ure a hypocrite and the first time u stepped in for Shweta was not bcuz u were helping her it was bcuz u were fed up and wanted to provoke Dolly. We all saw how frustrated u had becume and were ready to pounce on Dolly so this whole i stood up for right was plain BS .  

Hes the same person who hated Dolly's guts and had no respect for her and was crying and dying to leave the show and came back running in the house back again why ?(you say u dnt understand Veena well we dont understand u !) You left on your own will dont you have any self respect to keep. Aur atay hi rang badal gaye . All of a sudden all close wit Dolly "JI " and indulging in her backiting habits. WAh Sameer Soni you are great.

Dolly Bindra was outrightly abusive prior to her re-entry.....after her re-entry...she tried to put a check on her behavior.

How so you behave with a person who is on an abusive spree?.....How do you behave with the same person who is trying to improve....? 

Veena and Ashmit were trying to provoke Dolly, while she was not abusive--to gain some footage and popularity.

And any day...just any day---putting down someone's self esteem is worse than using swear words.....Veena Malik was COLDLY attacking Dolly's self esteem. This time Veena and Ashmit were almost sadistic.

The two situations were different .... I have noticed Samir does not hate anyone-he just hates inappropriate conduct--whoever is doing it.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purplestar04

@ aleeza - Veena's behaviour was disgusting from all these days. She has dig her own grave. woh aisi hi hai - characterless and if she is like that then sameer cannot stand up for her.

Dolly asked for forgiveness on the same day she returned to bigg boss. and after that her behaviour was better then before..

Yeh bigg boss ka ghar hai.. agar jhagda hua hai toh after 2-3 weeks aapko bolna hi padta hai because then you do not have other options.. so that doesn't mean that if i started talking to you then i have started liking you.

Yeah okay that excuse doesnt work for me. Besides he wasnt ever gnna stand up for Veena since he belongs in Dollys good books right now  ..so why not stand up for her when Ashmit was yelling and all . See thats whr he showed hes a hypocrite and went back on his words which is why i said that he doesnt care about the whole standing up for the truth . The first time he went berserk on Dolly was bcuz he couldnt control himself aur bahana aisa diya to look mahaan which in my eyes hes so not ! Anyways this is just how i see him .
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

Dolly Bindra was outrightly abusive prior to her re-entry.....after her re-entry...she tried to put a check on her behavior.

How so you behave with a person who is on an abusive spree?.....How do you behave with the same person who is trying to improve....? 

Veena and Ashmit were trying to provoke Dolly, while she was not abusive--to gain some footage and popularity.

And any day...just any day---putting down someone's self esteem is worse than using swear words.....Veena Malik was COLDLY attacking Dolly's self esteem. This time Veena and Ashmit were almost sadistic.

The two situations were different .... I have noticed Samir does not hate anyone-he just hates inappropriate conduct--whoever is doing it.

Sam is no fool he knows exactly how Dolly is she may have come back mellow but she was still the same disgusting woman with the same agenda in her head. But  it didnt affect Sameer this time bcuz her target this time was some one else , some one who he dint like either so why not be all friendly with her and try to get on her good side.

purplestar04 thumbnail
@ mz.gigglez - why should he stand up for her?? but at once when he stood up for shweta he was thrown out.  and why should always sameer for someone. may be he didnt feel to stand up for veena as ashmit was already there... and from the beginning he disliked veena's behaviour  and he stands up for the things he believed that is wrong and not righteous.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Sam is no fool he knows exactly how Dolly is she may have come back mellow but she was still the same disgusting woman with the same agenda in her head. But  it didnt affect Sameer this time bcuz her target this time was some one else , some one who he dint like either so why not be all friendly with her and try to get on her good side.

For that matter, he wasn't on Veena's target either......he doesn't like Veena's actions--and has always expressed a disapproval towards them --Dolly, or no Dolly.

Its his opinion...and I think he expresses opinion for the sake of expressing them--without trying to win "fake" affections.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

For that matter, he wasn't on Veena's target either......he doesn't like Veena's actions--and has always expressed a disapproval towards them --Dolly, or no Dolly.

Its his opinion...and I think he expresses opinion for the sake of expressing them--without trying to win "fake" affections.

Lets not even talk about winning fake affections bcuz then the only thing that runs through my mind is Sameer crying in the washroom cuz poor boy got nominated 😆
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplestar04

@ mz.gigglez - why should he stand up for her?? but at once when he stood up for shweta he was thrown out.  and why should always sameer for someone. may be he didnt feel to stand up for veena as ashmit was already there... and from the beginning he disliked veena's behaviour  and he stands up for the things he believed that is wrong and not righteous.

I dont expect him to stand up for Veena at all. But what about Dolly when Ashmit was provoking her?