Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer did NOTHING WRONG! (Page 4)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloji

when  sameer had fight with dolly  veena did take sameer side and now veena had fight with dolly and sameer did not take veena side .so whats the differenc e between them ...then  how u can say sameer is good actually this was the right time to show ur humbleness and truthfullness .but sameer is diplomate who  has lost all respect form my side so i want ashmit to win not this diplomatic  sameer or shweta

veena was the one who changed ashmit and hrishant and convinced them not to along with sameer...after that ashmit and hrishant changed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ergoSoni_007bratz007cl0wn.Monami.

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by Soni_007

Yaar stabbing is stabbing naah age ho ya peeche

i disagree....dolly says everything to everyone on her face....but veena had acted sly during sam's eviction...she took everyone to the garden room separately after they voted in favor of sameer...and poisoned their minds to get him eliminated...sameer had done NOTHING to her that time

put urself in housemates' shoes and ask urself if u would let sameer go after that incident when he was the only one to stand up against injustice? why would veena do it?

there is a lot of difference between dolly and veena in this matter....sameer opted to choose dolly because he knows even if she talks rubbish, she talks it on the face..

have nothing against veena tho..

I see what you are saying. Chalo sameer ne side leli  toh leli. i think he is better than the rest in the bunch. 
ps: I wish i could throw manoj ji's ANDE ON DOLLY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohancl0wnfire_gun

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I think if he can let go of the grudge against Dolly who abused him so badly.. than he should be able to with Veena as well. I don't like this whole stay-on-Dolly's-good-side attitude he's had since the last few episodes, he just looks like a complete suck-up. 
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

To be honest, I think if he can let go of the grudge against Dolly who abused him so badly.. than he should be able to with Veena as well. I don't like this whole stay-on-Dolly's-good-side attitude he's had since the last few episodes, he just looks like a complete suck-up. 
He wasn't taking anyones side he was just calling out veenas bluff on auarat,izzat and blah blah when yesterday itself he was too embarassed to even go to the bedroom,bcuz veena was lying in shorts in bed and posing at cameras..for him thats not how a izzatdar aurat behave and he wasn't way off the mark considering the comments veena is getting.whats wrong in calling a spade a spade???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ergofire_gun

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Smile i want this topic on top

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

He wasn't taking anyones side he was just calling out veenas bluff on auarat,izzat and blah blah when yesterday itself he was too embarassed to even go to the bedroom,bcuz veena was lying in shorts in bed and posing at cameras..for him thats not how a izzatdar aurat behave and he wasn't way off the mark considering the comments veena is getting.whats wrong in calling a spade a spade???

My point had nothing to do with that.. I was referring to the "grudge" he is holding against her (going back to the Sam-Dolly fight and how she felt he provoked Dolly).. and I simply said he should be able to let go of that IF he can get over everything Dolly did/said to him. Also, can I just say: I detest Veena's behaviour on the show and can't stand her most of the time.. but how is her cheapness affecting Sam?! She isn't abusing/hurting him in any way, so why the rudeness? I just found his comments & dirty looks more spiteful/nasty than honest, considering he usually manages to put his point across without being rude.
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wicked gal

My point had nothing to do with that.. I was referring to the "grudge" he is holding against her (going back to the Sam-Dolly fight and how she felt he provoked Dolly).. and I simply said he should be able to let go of that IF he can get over everything Dolly did/said to him. Also, can I just say: I detest Veena's behaviour on the show and can't stand her most of the time.. but how is her cheapness affecting Sam?! She isn't abusing/hurting him in any way, so why the rudeness? I just found his comments & dirty looks more spiteful/nasty than honest, considering he usually manages to put his point across without being rude.
it does affect him,when somebody behaves indecently infront of you,don't you feel uncomfortable??i do..how many times can you walk away??they were always kissing/cuddling in the bathroom or garden area or kitchen,where the hell are you supposed to go?i don't think he was rude at all,even salman looked pi$$ed with veena acting moralistic..you can't play nice everyday,not humanly possibleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Sameer is the same person who said i will stand up for any women getting humiliated . Okay then why didnt u stand up for Veena when Dolly was calling her names or if you think Veena was calling Dolly names then why not stand up for Dolly when you were right thr sitting on your bum watching the tamasha . I'll tell u why cuz ure a hypocrite and the first time u stepped in for Shweta was not bcuz u were helping her it was bcuz u were fed up and wanted to provoke Dolly. We all saw how frustrated u had becume and were ready to pounce on Dolly so this whole i stood up for right was plain BS .  

Hes the same person who hated Dolly's guts and had no respect for her and was crying and dying to leave the show and came back running in the house back again why ?(you say u dnt understand Veena well we dont understand u !) You left on your own will dont you have any self respect to keep. Aur atay hi rang badal gaye . All of a sudden all close wit Dolly "JI " and indulging in her backiting habits. WAh Sameer Soni you are great.

Edited by -Aleeza- - 24 December 2010 at 6:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuhide

Go to top