Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer did NOTHING WRONG! (Page 3)

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

Yaar stabbing is stabbing naah age ho ya peeche

i disagree....dolly says everything to everyone on her face....but veena had acted sly during sam's eviction...she took everyone to the garden room separately after they voted in favor of sameer...and poisoned their minds to get him eliminated...sameer had done NOTHING to her that time

put urself in housemates' shoes and ask urself if u would let sameer go after that incident when he was the only one to stand up against injustice? why would veena do it?

there is a lot of difference between dolly and veena in this matter....sameer opted to choose dolly because he knows even if she talks rubbish, she talks it on the face..

have nothing against veena tho..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ergoRarewatcherArpitachohan.Monami.fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by cl0wn

Ok, I know this is a bit ironical, because it was me who posted what Sameer said which made some people over his behaviour...But I think he did NOTHING WRONG

I think that poor guy is the only one who had always been himself from DAY 1 and what did he get in return for that? A humiliating eviction for standing up for a woman being abused by another woman...And if you guys remember, the main CULPRIT behind the eviction was VEENA MALIK!

When BB offered everyone a choice to evict both Dolly/Sameer or keep both of them, all housemates had almost made up their mind not to tell Sameer go because they felt he wasn't wrong...But it was Veena who POISONED everyone's minds to throw out Sameer...Why? Because they couldn't tolerate Dolly?

What happened to all the woman respect there? A woman abused another woman and nobody but Sameer stood up for Shweta. Veena chose to overlook that and give Dolly more importance?

I think, if Sameer had a grudge against Veena, it was TOTALLY JUSTIFIED! And when Veena herself says things like that which she does to Ashmit, I don't think anybody else saying that would be a big issue....If I remember, she was not the least shocked when Sam said that, it was like totally normal for her...because she was the one to start all of that in the first place!

I think, in today's world, "an eye for an eye" is the way to go, and definitely so in the Bigg Boss house....Sameer is still a great guy but even he is human and feels hurt for the ingratitude people have shown towards him in the BB house....I think he did nothing wrong, other people have said FAR WORSE THINGS OF THIRD GRADE QUALITY which have never been shown to us on TV so we don't know how the environment really is, in there!

Veena just said to big boss that dolly was @ more mistake first thing!---------

Secondly, She said sameer could have handled dolly in a better way which was true . Sameer should have taken Shweta out but he just threw his cap and he said to dolly what will u do.........----phir ashmit ne jab dolly to last fight mein rod de thi woh kya tha mature way to handle situation or trying to provoke dolly so she could hit ashmitWink  why didn;t veena  said anything abt it?/

Thirdly, Tell me a single time in whole season when sameer had accepted a difference of opinnion. Let me quote concrete examples for u

1) He wasnt made caption. He started babling here and there.----------  ek baar bhi captain nahi bana hai  sam if he talks abt  itso whats the harm

2) He was nominated for being over sweet. He cried and then became totally anti ashmit and veena-------to when he was trying to stop fights between people then people called him over sweet yaha bhi problem thi housemates ko  to sam baad mein .got slient

3) When ever footage is on him its bitching about veena.. or either ashmit. DOnt u see ashmit and veena many times talking ab out some other lights things and their own jokes not only bitching.-------veena and ashmit doing all the time fake choocjicoo  and veena pal mein gussa pal pyaar then he reacted  if u have seen uncut episodes   on bigboss webiste he has done lots of others thing mimicry of bunty,seema, manoj and of course veena kii  to tum dekh hi chuke ho

4) WHen did veena [email protected] sameer a single time???????? or made faces when he was talking.------he was not agreed with veena" lecture" who herself is a double face women

5) If sameer had issue , yes veena also has. But will u please at least admit that veena handled her grudge in better way than sameer. it was not made much obvious. She didnt even nominated sameer.---------  she nominated him ample times....what sam feels u can see it from his face not like veena malik who saying shweta tiwari faking 12 week and bitching khali with her in night

Sameer  should know one things

;; If you dont link up with one person doesnt means he hates u or u bitchin about him. Its just that they dont enjoy with u or are not much comfortable. Like khali said even he that woh aur ashmit woh aur ashmit. Its jsut veena find ashmit and himself compatible and enjoyed spending time with him chating hugging and stuff. thats wasnt causing harm to anyone. whats point to piss off?-------its not  abt causing harm..he never said that its harmful what he said "its not looks real" which was true statementLOL

she is wearing shorts . he said she is vulgar? again ma question has she said something to you?????????-----how many times u have seen veena in shorts in bed posing seductive dance it was all was extra dose of natuanki because she had a idea that she got nominatedLOL...sam said --thodi decency rakhni chaiye... waise bhikya kya nahi karti woh camera ke liye veena ,oil massage,marriage ka advertisment ,sexy dance on table and  many more   hum edited version dekh kar pareshan hai woh house mein live dekhte honge to kitna pareshan honge

And you know what U just dont want to accept SAMS BHEAVIOUR WAS PATHATIC----his behavior is good from rest of the people

else shweta also had problems with veena but do u saw the way she came to her room, helped her to pack the bag and had a nice hug.-----to sam ne bhi hug kiya tha na....ab sam jaake uska makeup to nahi le sakta na haath mein  jab ashmit aur shweta kar rehe hai help

There will be nothing harm in ADmitting that YES SAMEER WAS CONSTANTLY TARGETING VEEENA-----veena got what she deserve

Edited by fire_gun - 24 December 2010 at 2:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigigglesbigboss4Soni_007Arpitachohanraffuchakkar

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Bahat style mar rahi thhi ki, "Hindustan mera khayal rakhega".. Pata chala VEENA MALIK hindustan kaise khayal rakha, chalo aab Pakistan me bhi pata chalega age kya hone wala hai !!! Kahin mu chhupane ki jaga nahin milne wala. Stupid b****
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Sameer is the best of the worst LOL

ClapClapClap Star ClapClapClap
ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007Rarewatchercl0wnfire_gun

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

when  sameer had fight with dolly  veena did not take sameer side and now veena had fight with dolly and sameer did not take veena side .so whats the differenc e between them ...then  how u can say sameer is good actually this was the right time to show ur humbleness and truthfullness .but sameer is diplomate who  has lost all respect form my side so i want ashmit to win not this diplomatic  sameer or shweta

Edited by helloji - 24 December 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

sameer is a looser who has nothing in his actuall life too and i can find the reason he   is not sensible to take proper stand  and  his not a man of toung .

arkamu

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Originally posted by Rarewatcher

Dolly is bad mouther and dominating personality which  is less harmful then Veena who is totally something else, beyond anbody's comprehension!You believe in a person who you can understand then one you can't ever!

Are you kidding me? are you saying you understand dolly bandra? then can you explain why she assassinates every female's character in this show? secondly I did not like Veena at all but did not hate her more than Dolly. Dolly is one disturbed woman and she puts forward an image of a straight forward harsh mouthed person but i dont think she is being herself on the show she is just making television trp's by bringing situations and circumstances that end up insulting other housemates and make entertainment for the public. He goal is to make TV however much rash and derogatory talks she has to bring up and just wants to make money off that. 

arkamu

margarita Groupbie
margarita
margarita

Even laughed when veena was crying! God! cant stand that woman!I cant understand how anybody can like her! Kudos to Sam for whatever he did and said today!

fire_gun

Go to top