Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer did NOTHING WRONG! (Page 2)

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I am am no one's fan !
In my POV, Sameer talks the words, straight from his heart.Not like others who are something in front of the camera and something for real.
I guess he does not measure the words he fires, but talks sensible(unlike Dolly), well balanced(unlike Ashmit) at the same time not worrying for the TRPS or evictions(unlike Veena).Real human among all.
Kudos to him!!!!Clap

Edited by Rarewatcher - 24 December 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskuergocl0wn

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! 

as i said earlier, dolly may have stabbed sameer in the face BUT VEENA BACKSTABBED HIM
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! for heavens sake she was the same woman he despised and scorched in sun because of.  Even Shweta sided with Dolly when asked who is guilty? I see that Ashmit should have cleaned up the mess in the kitchen but the way Dolly charged out to nag and attack them (Ashmit and Veena) was JUST NOT RIGHT. She clearly didnt want to solve the problem she just wanted to create some. What was worth noticing was that when Salman asked her (Dolly) "what she would have done had this cleaning episode happened in her own house?" and she replied " I would have just cleaned it up"  THEN WHY DIDNT SHE?! she keeps saying "thodi masti karni hai" to her Veer ji and others to create tense situations or instigate people to fight with her. Shewta and SAM know  of this very well! Then why side with her? I was really upset today to see SAM especially side with Dolly when Veena started to cry.  

Simply Bosy he is like if he says its day then its day and if night then night and if poeple dont come and priase u that u r decent or dont chat with u then lol they become ur bitching victims....Lol He seems like a TRANNY To me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

What about laughing when some one is crying?

and opinions are given when every one is asked on theirr turn. what about interrupting in between like a boss and giving their opinion

and do u think its ok some one keeps feet on table?/// lol

the studio audience laughed too when veena was crying today...i mean its bad, but it was irresistible, doesn't mean we're bad people...i knew her tears were genuine but it was just a lil funny lol .....may God forgive me for that..its not right obviously ...but then again, it doesn't make us bad or anything...nobody has anything personal against veena..and remember its a game, everyone is playing their game , including sameer , including veena...nobody is a saint here

i'm just saying, if veena could do that to sameer, why can't sameer give it back to veena....why should he tolerate it?
veena poisoned everyone's mind to remove sameer, which was totally unnecessary to do...its just tit for tat.. sameer may not be right but he is also not wrong Wink

and trust me , sameer knows veena 24 times better than all of us Wink

Edited by cl0wn - 24 December 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigigglesfire_gun

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! 

as i said earlier, dolly may have stabbed sameer in the face BUT VEENA BACKSTABBED HIM

Yaar stabbing is stabbing naah age ho ya peeche how can you side with that person who stabbed u? right now really upset that apna SAM behavior. I have respected him for speaking his mind and not being skewed by others but Dolly this last week has been corrupting his mind and i even remember him saying to shweta that "Dolly ji ab mujhe acchi lagri hai" he explained to shweta during the lakdi and fire task that she is now being sweet with him and isnt picking on him so he is liking her? that is not the sam i liked may be the sunday uncut episodes wil clear few other misconception of mine and hopefully i am wrong. 

arkamu

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Dolly is bad mouther and dominating personality which  is less harmful then Veena who is totally something else, beyond anbody's comprehension!You believe in a person who you can understand then one you can't ever!

Edited by Rarewatcher - 24 December 2010 at 2:42pm

poonigiggles

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Yup Agree... Sam did nothing WRONG. Mano Ya Na mano Big smile Veena deserved all those expressions. Achha hua nautanki gayi show se LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskubratz007

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by arkamu

What about laughing when some one is crying?

and opinions are given when every one is asked on theirr turn. what about interrupting in between like a boss and giving their opinion

and do u think its ok some one keeps feet on table?/// lol

the studio audience laughed too when veena was crying today...i mean its bad, but it was irresistible, doesn't mean we're bad people...i knew her tears were genuine but it was just a lil funny lol .....may God forgive me for that..its not right obviously ...but then again, it doesn't make us bad or anything...nobody has anything personal against veena..and remember its a game, everyone is playing their game , including sameer , including veena...nobody is a saint here

i'm just saying, if veena could do that to sameer, why can't sameer give it back to veena....why should he tolerate it?
veena poisoned everyone's mind to remove sameer, which was totally unnecessary to do...its just tit for tat.. sameer may not be right but he is also not wrong Wink

and trust me , sameer knows veena 24 times better than all of us Wink

yeah you are right...sigh i wish he (SAM) hadnt sided with dolly other than that i think he is better then others. I just cant tolerate dolly!

Go to top